Check this out if you don't receive notifications. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Check this out if you don't receive notifications.

Of course, it is a great feature in the forum and it helps you to see the latest news in the forum and there are many new members who do not know how to use this feature, and therefore I advise them to read your topic and understand it well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +4 2

you know what I have actually been looking for a notifications tab thank you for bringing it to my notice exactly at the correct time , I have always found it difficult to keep it track of the activity of mine in the website now it will be easier thank you @George10

Through this post I'm able to identify the ways in which one can get to understand the notification feature of the crypto talk platform. This way the users can provide instant reactions and and have quick understanding of the ratings of the post. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

@George10 its true that if you enable the setting of received notification by email for who quoted YOUR post or topic, who mentioned you.. It Will be helpful for you without any doubt but soon you will feel boring because each time you will receive a notification about this forum..  Now its depend on you that will you choice it or not.                 

• +1 5
  • +2 1

8 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 its true that if you enable the setting of received notification by email for who quoted YOUR post or topic, who mentioned you.. It Will be helpful for you without any doubt but soon you will feel boring because each time you will receive a notification about this forum..  Now its depend on you that will you choice it or not.                 

Yes mate it's not every one who might be interested or find help in receiving notifications but I encourage each member who is active in this forum to use this feature  so that they stay updated on what is happening around as I said in the topic.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

This is very good information about the notification settings, It has taken me an hour to find where this was and I found and opened some of them that I think are importanta as the notification when someone makes me a friend and I make him a friend too after I see this. Also the notification that says that we got reputation is very nice and I look back to see my post again to know what I did correct and keep to doing the same good posts.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Thank you I will look it now and try to understand how notifications work. This is something that only social media have and it is very nice to see in a forum. Cryptotalk is very new and modern and everything is polished here and very friendly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you mate for that I was searching for that and didn't works out I still not getting notifications from forum but I will try later  when the problem has solved 

You should on all the notifications in the platform.  Because it's very helpful . You should know what is going on the platform. You will receive notification if someone replies you, tagged you and quote your post. In these sea of post if there is no notification facility then it will make things tougher. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I do not think this is new, maybe it is because some accounts were not active in past few weeks to some months. We have really addressed this issue here on this forum. But, this topic will still be good for new people that have just joined us on their forum. 

• +2 1

I rely on the notification feature a lot because I care about members' responses to my posts and comments and would love to know who quoted my comment to continue discussing a topic. Therefore, I am selecting the options that suit me from the notification settings and thus I never miss anything.

• +2 1

I wanted to recieve notification from this forum and today itself I saw three notification when I opened cryptotalk this morning and I was like why am I not getting notification on my mail so I came through this post which is really helpful.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I rely on the notification feature a lot because I care about members' responses to my posts and comments and would love to know who quoted my comment to continue discussing a topic. Therefore, I am selecting the options that suit me from the notification settings and thus I never miss anything.

@SuperCrypto then this feature will be very beneficial to you my friend Because its the only way to know who response your post or topic..  If you done 20 post and 20 members quoted your all post then you will received the notification in YOUR email instantly. It will be helpful now because the new payment system...if you make useful reply to them who quoted your topic then you can be ensure you will received react From them..                  

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful information. For me, I prefer to receive notifications through the notifications panel, because I cannot read all notices from e-mail.

• +2 2

I think that this method is the best, but sometimes the problem is not in the forum, but in the browser settings, because many members do not give him permission to send notifications

• +1 1

19 hours ago, SilverF said:

Interesting, but I have a question, this configuration should be applied to each topic that we want to receive notifications? Or just configure it once is enough that they arrive notification of answers, etc? About all the topics?

You have to configure this only once in your profile and you'll receive notifications for every topic/post depends on how you set. You can decide to receive notifications if any member tagged you, quoted your post, rate your post, and many more options.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This topics really useful for those membes who don't know how to set this notification manually, and your explanation also not less then a tutorial,

because you explain everything step by step with screenshot its easy to understand, because we received this forum notifications in two ways one in our e-mail second this forum front page,

so its depends on members where they want received these notification according their choice set manually.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks this is helping a lot and the notifications are for me the best part of the forum, it can get you easy to the post that you were notified and you can react and answer to questions other may have had. I use it a lot and everyone must enable notifications.

The most important notifications that I've found we need to have on are the quotes to our posts and mentions. If we don't have these two turned on then we will miss interactions by other users and questions they may have. This is very important to turn these two notifications on and any other you think that can help.

• +4 1

Thank you mate for sharing this but i have already change my settings after i read instructions from other member. For the first time i was not receiving notifications in every activity but after i changed settings now i receive notifications. 

• +3 2

Thank you for helping me by handing this advice, I didn't know how these notifications work but now you helped me a lot and I'm going to use them to get notifications about many new subjects that the forum has. I'm glad I read your very nice post and the details you given us.

• +2 1

Notifications are helping us a lot in a forum as we know when we have replies or when a friends we follow posts something new. It is very important for a forum and made us be better and react to others fast when we login. Thank you for this nice post it was very helpful.

• +1 1

Very cool presentation of the notifications and you deserve the positive reactions you got. The forum has many cool functions we can use and make our life easier and notifications was one of the first I checked and configured. I like this forum as the rest members and hope it succeeds because it deserves a lot.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have thoroughly checked the notification setting and adjust it as i needed.But that was done by me before that we get all.notifications automatically and we don't need to check the options.The forum have changed the settings and gives users the right to have what notification they get .It will be a great help from you for new members who don't know much about forum.

• +3 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧