Check this out if you don't receive notifications. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Check this out if you don't receive notifications.

Certainly it is considered an important and wonderful feature that enables us to know all the forum news and see them for me. Your topic helped me understand this feature and how to use it

Hye wao wonderful information share you with us i dont know that abiut this feature but now i turn on my notification and easily i see my notification when other follow me or etc thanks 

Thank you mate what a great help to us I have tried it and it has worked out for me thanks for sharing such an useful information to this platform, because notification that says we got reputation is very important to us and amazing. Thank you

Thank you very much dear colleagues for providing in this publication very useful information at least for me since I did not know about this configuration to receive very useful notifications especially large communities like this
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

I needed to receive notice from this discussion and today itself I saw three notice when I opened cryptotalk today and I resembled for what reason am I not getting warning on my mail so I got through this post which is truly useful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this useful information .. New members want to receive notifications and respond to them, and some of them do not receive these notifications and do not know how to do them ... The response to beginners makes them feel important in this forum

You have posted a wonderful information. The most of the beginners don't know how to use this feature. By reading your topic they will easily understand this feature. Good luck!

Thank you for this great tutorial, this topic is important and useful for a lot of new members who do not know maybe how to customize notifications, for me I know how to do that and I customize notifications in a comfortable way for me, this feature is really important and helps a lot in receiving important notifications and customizing them the way I want You like it.

17 hours ago, SanyaPivo4ka said:

A theme with notifications is an extremely necessary and useful theme, because many users need to know how to properly configure the notifications they receive. For example, many people do not have notifications, and I am sure that this feature will help them a lot! Thank you friend!

Of course, the main thing is that notifications are turned off. But as I understand it, many users have them disabled, so they need to be shown how this whole system works. I think that it is necessary for each of us, because it shows what notifications we received, who subscribed to us, or put a like!

On 9/21/2020 at 11:07 AM, George10 said:

This topic will guide you on how to start receiving some notifications here in this forum or vai your email therefore, take your time and go through.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

As shown in the above shared capture follow step by step;

1. Press on the left feature circled in  your account you will be redirected to the page showing the notifications feature press on it and follow the second step below.

2. Press on notifications settings at the right corner and you will be taken to the settings page thereafter follow the third step below.

3.Now all you need to do is begin your settings as you prefer to receive notifications either by email or notifications list right here in the forum and tick on option of your choice but you don't need to go for everything rather choose only those you would want to be updated on in general as I have shot listed a few that I feel they are important to me as shown in the above capture on point 3 and after you are done just press the save button,that so you are done and notifications will start to pop up in your account.

This is a great feature that helps you to stay updated in the forum therefore, make use of it.

This is a good option and you can receive all the notification in you email too. And we can easily use this. And can be updated every minute.

Welcome, I advise everyone to apply the notification feature in order to be able to increase discussions that will increase the rate of interaction between members, which will benefit especially new members, and here I confirm that the forum contains many wonderful features that contribute to increasing activity within it.

yes your are absolutely right my mate. in this forum you find this exercise this topic.  in crypto talk platform you can find this feature. i like this feature very much and i recommend you to use this. and i hope this will be helpful for you. this is very amazing and cool feature. because due to this feature we informed with a latest news  and notification.

• +5 1

there are many new members who do not know how to use this feature, and therefore I advise them to read your topic and understand it well.

Thanks for the information dude! It is a good feature to remain up to date about what's happening at the forum by reading the relevant notifications so We must utilize this feature to always remain in touch with the latest news from the forum.

I know about this feature, we can personalized our notifications settings according to our own comfort level. It's a great feature of this forum. We can also completely disable notifications. This forum cares about the choices of its members.

This is really a very helpful post for me and for all new members who dont no about this feature and could not receive notification from this forum..by reading your post it will be easy for me to  see latest news about the forum.thank you for sharing this post.

• +5 1

Receiving notifications during this forum may be a good feature, it are often found out as explained in your useful topic. For me, I receive notifications because I even have prepared them beforehand , except for new members it's good for them to be found out also for everybody to profit from.

This is a good feature of crypto thank you so much for giving us knowledge about crypto because we are beginners and we don't know each and every feature about crypto talk or if we know some feature than we forget sometime 

Thanks for reminding us.

• +1 1

Sometimes when I quote on some people they usually dont get notificaation its important we get something that is powerful to it there is a lot of effort to try and make everything sound perfect and wonderful there is  every effort to grow such power to it but to me I thin its really important to grow this kind of a good stand to the notification feature there is nothing that does work sometimes I think its not the one that does  work

Thank you for this wonderful and useful post.
I am grateful that you attached it to an illustration to make it easier for us to understand!
We beginners need a guide to teach us about these great features.

It is a good idea to put forward this idea so that we can receive notifications by e-mail
Thank you for the detailed explanation

• +1 1

Hello friend, thank you for this information. For me, I am still a beginner in this forum so I did not know this information. It is very important for everyone to know the notifications that come to them so everyone must do this thing

• +1 1

for me I left it as it was set to default because there is no need to get notification about every thing happens , if anyone tag me I'll receive a notification and if someone quoted any of my posts I'll receive a notification on mail then I can check them 

anymore notification is a waste of time for me and will be annoying to see you have a lot of notification that you will ignore 90% of them anyway

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful participation. It was presented in this useful icon in order for everyone to benefit from this information, as this guides everyone to know what he wants from the publications that I submitted from a response that was answered for this. We must always present the useful in order for everyone to benefit