Earn $0.5 - $5 daily in Read.Cash - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Earn $0.5 - $5 daily in Read.Cash

ReadCash-02-PixTeller.png.447b93f675093e1b2490e9abd37b9a3c.png

Guys, i hope you are all fine. I wan't to share this opportunity with you, if you already know this community you can leave your review in comment. You have another big chance to earn from $0.5 to $5 every day! Yes, i mean it. It's not that hard, you just need to join Read.Cash and write constructive articles about anything and you will earn randomly according to your great work.

You can earn up to $10 per day but that depends with your articles and if you are active, I am a member of Read.Cash for 4 months now and i already earn more than $100 (with a little boost for my articles) but you can earn more than that amount. I will give you a good technique to earn a lot of money from Read.Cash and am sure you will thank me. Just follow my instructions and be patient in the first weeks to grow your account.

In Read.Cash you will earn by writing and you will earn to receive comments and likes to your articles from a super user (we just earn but no member knows who the super users are!). You earn points which they will be converted automatically to Bitcoincash (BCH) in 24 hours, but you balance will displayed in USD. The withdraw amount is only $1, very quick transactions and no fees! So, don't leave this opportunity please.

HOW TO EARN GOOD AMOUNT EVERYDAY IN READ.CASH ($2 - $5 Daily)

One day i wrote few articles and i received upvotes from other members and some points worth's $1.2 in just 24 hours, i tried to use little amount from what i earned to write a new article and boost it. So i spend $0.8 to boost one article to receive 35 clicks - 135 clicks! My article was teaching some Read.Cash members the best techniques to earn profit with cryptocurrencies and i was really happy because i got more than 120 clicks in just 10 hours! In all those 120 clicks there were many comments and likes from super users though i don't know them, but i noticed that because that article gave me $3.6 in just 24 hours and i boosted it for $0.8! So from there i wrote another four articles in 4 days and i boosted them, now i can earn without even boosting my articles and my small earnings per day is $2! You can receive upvotes up to $300 from large members in a single article (visit Read.Cash and you will prove yourself) now imagine if you will write good articles everyday and spend at least $1 to boost them!

Yesterday i earned $2.3 

rc.JPG.871d3c83893b7e0c0665ba4ddbb381ac.JPG

This is really paying and i wish you guys to try it so that you can grow your earnings. You don't need to spend a lot of time, just write constructive article at least two/three articles everyday and you will earn good amount.

You can join using my link (optional) by click those pictures which you see in this article or you can CLICK HERE to join. Thank you so much!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Calvinpriva I think I have been already recommended by BTC Future but unfortunately, I just opened an account but have done nothing due to lack of spare time. I have just read your this explanation which is itself looking impressive. I have already so many detailed articles on other platforms.Does this platform allow me to create post with my own copied texts citing the source's link ? 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Does this platform allow me to create post with my own copied texts citing the source's link ? 

@Whited35 Sure, i shared 3 posts which i wrote here in cryptotalk. But the only problem is this, every original article in readcash will show EXC (Exclusive) at the top but if it's a copied article will not show EXC and some members will see define you as a cheater even though the article is yours but it's in another forum. Also readcash rules says you will earn good amount with EXC articles. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Sure, i shared 3 posts which i wrote here in cryptotalk. But the only problem is this, every original article in readcash will show EXC (Exclusive) at the top but if it's a copied article will not show EXC and some members will see define you as a cheater even though the article is yours but it's in another forum. Also readcash rules says you will earn good amount with EXC articles. 

So how hard is it to make our articles to exhibit EXC tag if I am a newcomer on that platform ? I think only existing members with good reputation and followers will be smart enough to do so and hence they manage to earn more there, am I wrong at this point ? 

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

So how hard is it to make our articles to exhibit EXC tag if I am a newcomer on that platform ? I think only existing members with good reputation and followers will be smart enough to do so and hence they manage to earn more there, am I wrong at this point ? 

Sure, you are not wrong! I used a month to grow my account when i joined, finally now i have +200 subscribers which is hard to get there. The most challenge is at the beginning but if you will reach at least 100 subs, you can be earning $1 daily if you are good in writing. 

• +4 1

39 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure, you are not wrong! I used a month to grow my account when i joined, finally now i have +200 subscribers which is hard to get there. The most challenge is at the beginning but if you will reach at least 100 subs, you can be earning $1 daily if you are good in writing. 

@Calvinpriva Writing is my passion. Even in this day office, I keep writing on different forums in spare time once I complete working slots assigned to me. I am good at finishing every slot in a short duration here so after completing a single slot I find at least 15-30 minutes spare time to create posts in this way 😂 I think I can do my best on that platform too. I believe you are already into another similar platform Uptrend if so? 

• +5 1

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Writing is my passion. Even in this day office, I keep writing on different forums in spare time once I complete working slots assigned to me. I am good at finishing every slot in a short duration here so after completing a single slot I find at least 15-30 minutes spare time to create posts in this way 😂 I think I can do my best on that platform too. I believe you are already into another similar platform Uptrend if so? 

@Whited35 Believe me, if you will join RC and writing constructive articles about cryptocurrencies as you do here, the giant tippers will quickly tip you an unexpected amount! To be honest, i joined Uptrend and be active for only 3 days 😂, until today it's like 2 months already passed i never posted anything. 

• +3 2

34 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Believe me, if you will join RC and writing constructive articles about cryptocurrencies as you do here, the giant tippers will quickly tip you an unexpected amount! To be honest, i joined Uptrend and be active for only 3 days 😂, until today it's like 2 months already passed i never posted anything. 

@Calvinpriva Alright, I give a try there. If I forgot my login details on RC, I would better try using your referral link to re-create another account(if it is allowed ). Once I login to RC account, I let you know via PM. I hope at least you will be there to tip my post, lol 😝😂 !

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Alright, I give a try there. If I forgot my login details on RC, I would better try using your referral link to re-create another account(if it is allowed ). Once I login to RC account, I let you know via PM. I hope at least you will be there to tip my post, lol 😝😂 !

Haha! No problem brother, tips in RC start from only $0.01 😂 so I'll give you a tip regularly! But the only sad thing about RC is they don't have PM, but Cryptotalk has PM! So no problem you can notify me via Cryptotalk. @Whited35

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Read cash is cool, I have an account there but I find it hard posting or being active on CryptoTalk and there. I find the system good; it will solely depend on the quality of posts.

I really want to know, how does the referral program works and the withdrawal too. You know they are important but you didn't mention it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Haha! No problem brother, tips in RC start from only $0.01 😂

Lol ! It will take 100 days to collect $1 in that way. Anyway, I need to find more time to give a try for this platform. I have just performed a search for this platform, looking impressive for the quality posters. I think, system is working a bit similar with uptrennd.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Writing articles has always been good way of earning start money for inexperienced people. I haven`t heard about this site, but if it`s trusted, I think newbies should go here to earn start capital for investing or trading 

• +2 1

Seems like something useful and I think I might try , but hope it really does have great returns and in the end do refferals work on or what happens in here, am hoping to know and understand how read cash does work .thanks for the update though.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Read cash is cool, I have an account there but I find it hard posting or being active on CryptoTalk and there. I find the system good; it will solely depend on the quality of posts.

I really want to know, how does the referral program works and the withdrawal too. You know they are important but you didn't mention it.

@Raqeebzy You earn 3% of your referrals earnings and you earn 3% if any of your referrals upvote any member. You can withdraw using any cryptocurrency that you want and you can send in any wallet. I have already withdraw LTC to yobit, BCH to faucetpay and LTC to bittrefill. They use bitcoin.com wallet and alltransactions are quick and free.

• +3 1

@nykas @Mike1515 I have used Readcash for four months and i have earned a good amount. You can try it as well, it will be really hard to earn there if you will not write constructive articles!

As you explained I have experienced it at steemit platform where we also needed up vote for payment and we can cash them later. It's a good opportunity for members to Hone their skills with this forum because where the cash flow your mind start working better and it's doesn't need any extra effort, you just have to put your thoughts in a better way for other people. Which is also enjoyable because some of comments move you and gives extra boost. 

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Raqeebzy You earn 3% of your referrals earnings and you earn 3% if any of your referrals upvote any member. You can withdraw using any cryptocurrency that you want and you can send in any wallet. I have already withdraw LTC to yobit, BCH to faucetpay and LTC to bittrefill. They use bitcoin.com wallet and alltransactions are quick and free.

Interesting to see. Thank you for clarifying this. I also check on your profile and content, I can see clearly even with the quality of your posts, some were not even tipped at all; it is not going to be easy around there but soon I wish to get my account active again.

• +5 1

46 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Interesting to see. Thank you for clarifying this. I also check on your profile and content, I can see clearly even with the quality of your posts, some were not even tipped at all; it is not going to be easy around there but soon I wish to get my account active again.

@Raqeebzy Yes brother! I earn nothing from upvotes in readcash, luckily points are saving me. Sadly, i saw a notification yesterday that they will stop giving random points but instead they've created a tipping bot (that's not good at all)! But how did you know my profile? 😂 

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Raqeebzy Yes brother! I earn nothing from upvotes in readcash, luckily points are saving me. Sadly, i saw a notification yesterday that they will stop giving random points but instead they've created a tipping bot (that's not good at all)! But how did you know my profile? 😂 

@Dreamer is your profile username right? Well, I got that from your signature, I am not magician mate 😁

Tipping bots as I see would even make things harder on the platform, I am really considering if I should start using it (if it would worth it).

• +4 1

39 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

@Dreamer is your profile username right? Well, I got that from your signature, I am not magician mate 😁

Tipping bots as I see would even make things harder on the platform, I am really considering if I should start using it (if it would worth it).

@Raqeebzy Damn. I didn't think about my signature at all 😂! Yep things may be hard because that bot will not tip all articles. Just give it a try, you never know! I joined there and things were hard to me in the beginning, now i earn from points and a lot of members they respect me there. You have manage to be a good member here so i hope you will make wonders in readcash!

• +3 1

i trust for you my freind @Calvinpriva and i'm sure that you are giving the best and share it with us, i will try this site by using your referral link and working on it, thank you in advance

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Raqeebzy Damn. I didn't think about my signature at all 😂! Yep things may be hard because that bot will not tip all articles. Just give it a try, you never know! I joined there and things were hard to me in the beginning, now i earn from points and a lot of members they respect me there. You have manage to be a good member here so i hope you will make wonders in readcash!

Thanks. I will make sure to do that at my perfect time, sooner or later you might see me on there. And I forgot all my login details; email, username and all of that so I will be opening a new account when I starts through your referral link. You are welcome 😁

• +2 1

1 hour ago, benalmoh88 said:

i trust for you my freind @Calvinpriva and i'm sure that you are giving the best and share it with us, i will try this site by using your referral link and working on it, thank you in advance

You are welcome @benalmoh88 i always use something myself before i share it with other members, so don't worry and have peace. You can try it and as well, more hard work more money.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Tipping bots as I see would even make things harder on the platform, I am really considering if I should start using it (if it would worth it)

Damn! Tipping bot is better as well. It tipped my old article twice so apart from points i earned $1.16 easily.

See here in the pictures 

776803256_Damn2.JPG.b52612ebc54b898c42a68a01d9013091.JPG

Damn.JPG.ed40053fe1f4254894a09e3281cd00c8.JPG

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Bidro said:

01 / What is the main factor that I must achieve to gain a good profit from the site (I mean the number of views, the number of followers, or the number of responses ....). 

02 / I gained some points and it was converted into a dollar about 0.2 dollars. I read your post previously and saw the idea of promoting articles to gain more, so I tried it even though I did not understand well what that meant. Where did I write a new article and boosted it with $ 0.12 and also promoted an old article with $ 0.08 and I got some clicks and a lot of views, but I got nothing from that and I don't know why or that there is a conversion that I did not do. 

03 / I will provide a picture of the two articles that I have promoted. Please explain to me what the benefit you got through that.
Thank you very much, sir.

You are welcome @Bidro

1. Your earnings depends on comments and likes that you receive in your articles. There are some unknown members called "Super users" if you received 10 comments in your article, 2/3 comments may be from super users and the same to likes. So you will see your points increasing automatically.

2. To be honest, boosting articles in readcash is the best thing but at least your boosting amount should be $0.5, 3.5% of views and from 10 hours. Maybe you can earn some good amount depends with the kind of article that you wrote. Also boosting amount it changes every time, so be careful because you may boost for $0.07 per click and after 5 hours the boosting price can drop to $0.005 per click! The good amount to boost is from $0.005 - $0.02 per click (not bad).

3. I will share you two pictures, before i boosted an article and after i boosted an article.

Before i boost

1219718261_2dayUpvote.JPG.e4476b2eea45be117f81d5ac7a3fe64c.JPG

After i boost

1943750121_31octvotes.JPG.781b6449e5583903d207427284727be5.JPG

As you can see in those pictures, i post an article and boosted it for $0.86 in 10 hours and i earned $2.6 for that article! Yo see $1.21 in my wallet it came from the same article i boosted for $0.86 so i made a $2 profit in 24 very easily. 

Now imagine if you have wrote a very constructive article maybe two of them and you boosted them for $10 hours!

• +3 1