A quick look up on the ratings feature. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

A quick look up on the ratings feature.

Now the ratings have been the main thing which you need to earn both bitcoin and talk token. In order to earn both of these we have to get average rating positive.

The rate given in the post can distinguish the quality of the post. So, always try to post useful topics and posts and earn both talk token and earn bitcoin,

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@George10 Thanks for sharing this information I know many members don't really knows how the rating system works but with the information you provided is sufficient .

11 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12 this point is important too and that is right , it gets me depressed when i get negative reputation when i see that i don't deserve it but we can do nothing since people opinions are not the same , but in case i get spammed with negative then we should report

If you get negative reaction consequently then you can report about it to the moderator my friend @yato987 . Because its really hurt when we get a negative reaction in OUR topic that we create after a long research.. But we need to be more careful in future when we going to create any topic or post..                  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

@George10 It's easy to look for knowing the number of participants that had given the reputation to our messages. But for new people here sure it would be helpful as they may have missed it. And I suggest to look twice into the reputation given to any post specially for -5 because there are many spammers out in the forum giving randomly negative reputation to the quality post too. So we must take care of that too.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The rating feature is excellent for the members to understand how their posts and topics are being received by the other members of the forum, and in order for them to better their posts. Furthermore, one of the features that i especially like when it comes to the rating system is that each of them is done anonymously and therefore you can rate freely without the fear that you will be victimized allowing the members to be much more open and honest in their ratings of posts. Thank you for the post and the explanation. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 9/21/2020 at 10:39 AM, Honny143 said:

Your topic really good to know how many participants gave their rates to decides our post good or bad, and you're suggestion if any post received -5 negative points then that post Creator need to improve their post quality, but what about those members who gives -5 or+5 point's randomly,

so in my opinion both those  ( useless post creator + randomly  points giver) members, need to understand this reputation system importance because this system very good so don't misuse this system.

the amount of useless posts I came across so far is insane! so many people just copying other replies and changing 2 or 3 words and pasting it again, im glad cryptotalk included us  in getting rid of these people.

• +1 2

I think that people should not be deceived by this because many people have many accounts, imagine if someone has 10 events here on the forum, that person can easily be giving positive reactions so I don’t admire people who have many positive reactions because this is a system that has many people who break

• +1 1

I think, most of members aware of this feature of forum because everyone can see this that how many different rates they get. But I still I appreciate your concern to members of this forum as you think that if members get negative rates and they don't know about it them members should review their posts. Good to see your concern

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thats a pretty good post and am happy you have decided to work on it , the rating is perfect and its good to know that we can create something that people do appreciated, am rating depending on the kind of work I see and I will put a negative if I think you are actually not making any sence , I will realize that you were just trying to hunt and your mind was very far so make sure you understand that.

• +1 1

Thanks it was very nice to know and I didn't notice there was a counter next to the rating we received. Good you noticed this @George10 and you did great to notify the rest of us about it so we all know now about this. I'm hope for the correct use of the rating system and not to give them randomly and I take a lot of time to read comments and posts before I give all the daily ratings I have left.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/21/2020 at 2:15 AM, George10 said:

hope you have taken something

Yes @George10 the thing that I have taken from your topic is that always do hard work .If you get a negative rating don't get upset or demotivated.Try to motivate yourself that you can improve yourself ,you have the capability,you can do it.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I am beginner but I knew about this feature but a lot of newbies and brand news do not know about this so this was useful information for them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 9/21/2020 at 12:15 AM, George10 said:

Reactions/ participants reacted;

Love from 3 participants.

+1 from 1 participant.

+2 from 4 participants.

+4 from 5 participants.

+5 from 3 participants.

This is very cool features from the forum and you've given us the best explanation for this system. I am very glad to receive love from as many participants too and I'm always very happy to find it in my notifications when I get even one!

This is what I enjoy and feel a lot better that I'm helping with my posts and giving correct advice even though I'm still young in the forum and in crypto but I learn fast to become a very good member.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Yes @George10 the thing that I have taken from your topic is that always do hard work .If you get a negative rating don't get upset or demotivated.Try to motivate yourself that you can improve yourself ,you have the capability,you can do it.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Thanks mate it's good to hear that you have taken something from a little information I have shared on  ratings feature stay safe too and happy posting.

• +1 2

How many ratings we received in our post or topic should tell you how important your the information your passed is because as long as you make good contribution that is helpful definitely members will give you a lot of positive ratings which is good but when you don't receive lots of positive rating that should tell you that not all members find your post important and you should improve more and negative rating mean you are totally sharing useless information which mean you need to make effective corrections.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

This is nice to see the forum has a ratings feature and it can be used to distinguish the good from the bad posts. I used it some times and maybe I should use it more as there are some that deserve good reaction.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, yonkii said:

I am very glad to receive love from as many participants too and I'm always very happy to find it in my notifications when I get even one!

I buy to your terms used to describe gaining of positive reputations 👍 @yonkii indeed it's a LOVE and AFFECTION fellow members have for your good work. Keep doing the greatest job. Keep it up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the explanation. Regarding the evaluation levels, every member knows what evaluation he will give based on the quality of the topic and the benefit it brings. If you get 5, then your post is against the rules.

• +1 1

You have helped us a lot with this good information about the rating feature. It is good to know about the multiple ratings and how many given us good rating or bad. It is also nice from the forum that these ratings are anonymous and noone knows what reaction we given to them.

• +1 2

New rating system is not perfect for me, but it's still good and give a lot of information about people's reaction on your posts and messages. This let you know, do you do right things here on the forum or not 

• +1 1

I'm glad I found a post that explains the rating system that is very important to us because our posts need to be evaluated by other members and we have to give the best we can to earn a positive rating. 

I like this system a lot and I'm trying all I can to make useful and quality posts that at least one person that reads them will think they are worthy of rating them good.

Sometimes I may be tired and don't contribute a lot but we have to stop looking at time and only try to make our post great. We can do this only is we don't have time pressure and this will help the forum too.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for the information, I think we should not be sad when we get negative ratings, it is a sign that there is something wrong about your topic or comment and you aren't being ignored, you can consider it a positive criticism to improve your self for better.

Edited by Abdalrazig
Mistake
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes there are two factors that affect all this. The first one is the mentality if the reader & second one is the quality of your content. If you are to the point then you would surely get something amazing. Id you just fill space it's spam & spam get negative rates.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I’ve tried to help them but we can’t do that with everyone and if a post doesn’t deserve to be more open and honest with members post ratings. Thank you for the post and explanation.

• +1 1