A quick look up on the ratings feature. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

A quick look up on the ratings feature.

The new appraisals framework is acceptable, yet the issue is in the anomaly of the installment cycle, notwithstanding the disappointment of certain individuals to peruse the posts before the assessment was made, particularly in the new period there is not, at this point any cooperation from the individuals in the discussion This issue has to do with the evaluations that you are discussing

Your subject great to realize the number of members gave their rates to chooses our post fortunate or unfortunate, and you're recommendation on the off chance that any post got - 5 negative focuses, at that point that present Creator need on improve their post quality, yet shouldn't something be said about those individuals who 

so as I would see it both those ( futile post maker + arbitrarily focuses provider) individuals, need to comprehend this standing framework significance since this framework generally excellent so don't abuse this framework.

The new evaluation system in the forum is very important because through it we can know the degree of benefit received by members by reading the topic or our comment.

I always wonder about these signs and numbers, and now I know their meaning ..

Of course, I benefited from your post, my friend ,, and I love this type of posts because there is always something that we do not know on the platform ,, and every time we find the answer to it .. Thank you.

The forum rating part us a good feature from the rating of your post by forum members you can easily know the numbers of people that like your post and those that did not and also you will know the impact of the post

This rating feature is too good. We can know about good post or comments through this. If there are one reaction option then we can't able to justify the quality of the content. From this feature we can now justice this easily.             

I advise you not to follow this topic and waste your time on it my friend, make your post useful and contain valuable information that is not repeated before, and make sure that the information is correct and the writing is correct spelling and linguistically, and this is how your topic will definitely be good.

• +3 1

You have a very good post indeed i think the rsting system now a days is perfect and understandable i don't know the previous one but i am aware of this and as you said the rating helps us to understand the quality of our post and keeps us motivated and i personally feel that it did

Как и везде положительный рейтинг нужно заслужить, если рассматривать в разрезе форума то нужно создавать темы или писать посты по всем правилам форума и главное что бы пост был полезен хотя бы одному из участников форума.

On 9/20/2020 at 10:15 PM, George10 said:

IMG_20200920_232236_927.thumb.jpg.161c6e6c7524cec8aaf8116983432aff.jpgToday I would like to discuss something that you might be familiar with concerning the ratings feature on how to find out how many participants gave you rates on a certain reaction being it positive,love,or negative one as demonstrated in the shared screen shot.

Reactions/ participants reacted;

Love from 3 participants.

+1 from 1 participant.

+2 from 4 participants.

+4 from 5 participants.

+5 from 3 participants.

Basically this helps you to know the quality of your topic or post by looking at the number of participants reacted on a certain rate for example if five members rated on -5 you will know that something is wrong with your post and need to improve or rather work hard next time and probably you will be motivated if the opposite happens.

hope you have taken something stay safe and happy posting.

Wow....excellent post my friend since I joined cryptotalk I am just seeing this for the first time and at the same time knowing about this for the first time you did well. I have taken something. I appreciate you effort.

Yes your way of telling us is very good and impressive so i think if you are right and moderator should see this issue this was very not good enough because i think all members give us the equal reputation so we should do good work here

On 9/21/2020 at 2:15 AM, George10 said:

IMG_20200920_232236_927.thumb.jpg.161c6e6c7524cec8aaf8116983432aff.jpgToday I would like to discuss something that you might be familiar with concerning the ratings feature on how to find out how many participants gave you rates on a certain reaction being it positive,love,or negative one as demonstrated in the shared screen shot.

+1 from 1 participant.

+2 from 4 participants.

+4 from 5 participants.

+5 from 3 participants.

Basically this helps you to know the quality of your topic or post by looking at the number of participants reacted on a certain rate for example if five members rated on -5 you will know that something is wrong with your post and need to improve or rather work hard next time and probably you will be motivated if the opposite happens.

Hi dear you have done a good post as we know we all are here to earn and some of us to gain knowledge so we also know our earnings on ratings base we all should support each other and appreciate each other by giving positive rating

+1 from 1 participant.

+2 from 4 participants.

+4 from 5 participants.

+5 from 3 participants.

Edited by Jessica john
Double or triple submitted due to Network issue

On 9/21/2020 at 12:15 AM, George10 said:

+1 from 1 participant.

+2 from 4 participants.

+4 from 5 participants.

+5 from 3 participants.

Thanks for this info, but sometimes I'm getting amazed when I see the topic which contains so many positively reactions like this, but there has also someone who gave -5 rating, so I don't know if this one wasn't really not interested with the post or it is just a jealous.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thank you for this good information and I can know the number of participants who have evaluated my article, and this is useful to me in determining if my work is good and that I provide something useful to all participants, and if it is bad, I can improve it and provide the best.

This is valuable information. Peoples are giving positive and negative reactions. If they give negative reactions our topics will be low quality so we corrupt that mistakes and didn't do that mistakes again. So write carefully and informative topics to the members. If they give good reactions our post will be useful and informative. So we can get confidence to post useful and informative topics to the members again. 

• +1 1

I am still unable to understand the function of all these positive reactions can you tell us which, all the qualities to select the reactions

+1 from 1 participant.

+2 from 4 participants.

+4 from 5 participants.

+5 from 3 participants.

Exactly dear these ratings indicates your work if we get continuously positive react on some specific topics it's mean your work is quality and if we get some negative reacts then it is essential to find out the mistake which user did because without find out mistake negative react is useless if we find out these mistake then user will work hard and didn't make such mistake again..

Yes my friend i am agree with you that number of reputation tell us that our post and topic is high quality or low quality and if we have much good reputation then it show that our post and topic is useful and helpful for everyone otherwise not my friend . In this case we should need to improve ourselves .

I think you have a point, Because most members of the forum get depressed, if they get nagative reputation to there post,But then if you want to get positive response to your post make sure it's useful and meaningful to the members of the forum.

• +3 1

You theme is valuable for new individuals in light of the fact that the vast majority of the novices don't think about it and they are as of late making points about standing that how to get and how to about our post that is ot helpful ir not ..Or other something like that..So on the off chance that they read that subject so they will comprehend about how to think about the nature of our posts.

Yes dear friend we know about that in this way we can count over ratings that how much ratings we get on our post and what is the quality of our post in this way we can easily check the quality of our topics and can create more better and more useful topics.

Sensational marking synchro successful crypto talk is unique. so, it is also prone to undernourish certain marking so moral excellence as well as utilizable quotes. If powerful matter gave is quite utile furthermore sensational tidings is vital plus fit, plus I stands to benefit from its use asymptomatic, I cannot hesitate up to malnourish retinol valuation going from +5 so worthiness subjects.  multipurpose American state texts and emails.  Personally, to each one pleopod may still assess the general cites fitly and properly.

Dear about the knowledge of rating other people's gave you then you count how many people gave you then your method about teach is so amazing and good thanks dear. 

• +2 1

Thanks for great information. Your this post has cleared my confusion regarding the numbers with positive or negitive reputations. Yes you are right if we get negative rating, it means that we should improve our topics/posts. Your topic is very informative. Thanks.