The total value locked in Uniswap smart contracts is nearly $1.6 billion now! - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

The total value locked in Uniswap smart contracts is nearly $1.6 billion now!

Over the past 5 days, crypto enthusiasts are discussing Uniswap everywhere. The reason is, it has launched UNI tokens( decentralized governance) and airdropped to the platform users.UNI token is grabbing more attention now. You may get surprised now, Uniswap is now back on the top spot in the DeFi world with locked amounts of nearly $1.6 billion equivalent currencies, doubling in two days. 
Ethereum blockchain-based platform Uniswap has been getting a flood of money onto it after releasing UNI which is itself an incredible boost of the platform. I already have free UNI(last time I claimed on Uniswap) and holding it patiently. So what is your opinion on Uniswap and its governance token UNI in DeFi sphere? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

I guess i have to use it pretty soon, fees have put me off before all this. But i can't just ignore something that all top exchanges want to list and has a huge fan base. I have to say that i liked their distribution model as well, it was one of the fairest i could think even though i wasn't one of the people who got it :).

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, rekter said:

I guess i have to use it pretty soon, fees have put me off before all this. But i can't just ignore something that all top exchanges want to list and has a huge fan base. I have to say that i liked their distribution model as well, it was one of the fairest i could think even though i wasn't one of the people who got it :).

@rekterI wish we both earned the same amounts of UNI for free on Uniswap but no worries. Looking like Uniswap is bringing more other interesting offers to its users. Not only Uniswap, its clone version JustSwap is also getting incredible reputation which is just unbelievable. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

22 hours ago, rekter said:

But i can't just ignore something that all top exchanges want to list and has a huge fan base. I have to say that i liked their distribution model as well, it was one of the fairest i could think even though i wasn't one of the people who got it 🙂

To me the best I have ever seen. I thought it to be just regular Airdrop until it was real, I was so gassed. What's funny is I have been on alert on similar aidrop after seeing huge bonus pass me through 😂. Have you heard of FreeSwap? I might make a topic later in the bounty section.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

12 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

To me the best I have ever seen. I thought it to be just regular Airdrop until it was real, I was so gassed. What's funny is I have been on alert on similar aidrop after seeing huge bonus pass me through 😂. Have you heard of FreeSwap? I might make a topic later in the bounty section.

I heard about that once, if you make a topic and tag me into it so i can find it later. And if you could you make clear instructions as well as i haven't even used this original uniswap yet, that would be cool.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, rekter said:

I heard about that once, if you make a topic and tag me into it so i can find it later. And if you could you make clear instructions as well as i haven't even used this original uniswap yet, that would be cool.

@Whited35 Explained it much more enough that even I could, you might need to see this topic.

(Uniswap) similar ones like JustSwap would take the same process. And as for the Airdrop (FreeSwap and MVM), if I eventually make a topic, I will tag you.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 9/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Raqeebzy said:

@Whited35 Explained it much more enough that even I could, you might need to see this topic.

@Raqeebzy Thanks a lot. I hope you guys are now getting use off Uniswap. JustSwap is nothing more than a clone version of Uniswap. Now, I really do not love to use JustSwap however I have been just monitoring JustSwap for a long time. Really, using Uniswap is not that hard. 

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Thanks a lot. I hope you guys are now getting use off Uniswap. JustSwap is nothing more than a clone version of Uniswap. Now, I really do not love to use JustSwap however I have been just monitoring JustSwap for a long time. Really, using Uniswap is not that hard. 

When I was researching about FomoSwap, I happened to run a few checks on JustSwap too and behold, I find out there isn't much difference. In fact, I didn't find any but it's unsafe to say there isn't any. It is better in my opinion and I believe you will agree with me, to make use of Uniswap instead for TXs.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/20/2020 at 4:30 PM, Whited35 said:

Over the past 5 days, crypto enthusiasts are discussing Uniswap everywhere. The reason is, it has launched UNI tokens( decentralized governance) and airdropped to the platform users.UNI token is grabbing more attention now. You may get surprised now, Uniswap is now back on the top spot in the DeFi world with locked amounts of nearly $1.6 billion equivalent currencies, doubling in two days. 
Ethereum blockchain-based platform Uniswap has been getting a flood of money onto it after releasing UNI which is itself an incredible boost of the platform. I already have free UNI(last time I claimed on Uniswap) and holding it patiently. So what is your opinion on Uniswap and its governance token UNI in DeFi sphere? 

It seems that Uniswap has succeeded in attracting attention and growth and development by providing new and innovative features that provide opportunities for easy trading. However, we do not know if this platform will hold up in the coming years as there have been reports of fraudulent transactions on the platform in fake currencies.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It is better in my opinion and I believe you will agree with me, to make use of Uniswap instead for TXs.

Exactly, I am aware of Tron based platform but have not preferred to use them. Surprisingly, I have never invested even in TRON. 

4 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

However, we do not know if this platform will hold up in the coming years as there have been reports of fraudulent transactions on the platform in fake currencies.

I can not reject the fact that some scammers may have been also getting the wrong benefits off Uniswap as users can provide liquidity there. Scammers might rush away after raising funds which is absolutely worrying fact. So while choosing the new tokens, user have to be extra careful. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Uniswap is dominating the DEx at the moment with more than 39% of market share by trading volume and also the it's ahead of its competitors Aave and Compound. And the staked UNI is increasing consequently and newly launched UNI is ranked 6 in De-Fi coins and as it's the governance token guiding the uniswap protocol and the popularity of Uniswap is increasing everyday (5M+ visit daily) and the token has managed not to crash after such huge sell pressure atter the AirDrop so in my opinion the token is on the verge of bullish breakout.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Ridam said:

Uniswap is dominating the DEx at the moment with more than 39% of market share by trading volume and also the it's ahead of its competitors Aave and Compound. And the staked UNI is increasing consequently and newly launched UNI is ranked 6 in De-Fi coins

@Ridam Nicely said by presenting some technical details. I have been also closely monitoring the performances of UNI token in the cryptocurrency markets.  Craze of Uniswap is looking like to increase even more than we believe so far. Governance token UNI is on the way but it is stunning to see money flooded over Uniswap platform. 

• +5 1

6 hours ago, FIA17 said:

Yes I fully agree with you that uni was the talk of the crypto universe for several days during launch and after and I was one of the lucky ones that got some uni. However I was not patient like you and simply traded away most of my earnings right away, had I of waited a couple of days those earnings would have doubled.

At what price did you sell your UNI tokens that you have got from the Uniswap airdrop ? How much UNI did you get from the Uniswap ? I want to know how reward is distributed to the users. I have been using Uniswap for a long time that's why I got 800 UNI tokens. 

Even  now you can stake your etherium and get free UNI coin. I made a lot of profit from it, so i like it. If you afraid about price of ETH, just make SHORT contract in Futures account.

• +1 3

8 hours ago, Guada said:

DeFi exchange of eth native tokens is just another pump and dump.

Are you citing for governance token of Uniswap i.e. UNI? If so, I do not think it will be the real case because if use-case of governance token is more, there will be no problem for its markets. Demands, adoption rates and supply--all these things play the crucial roles. 

Yeah, Uniswap certainly topped the bill in the past month, but we need a Defi  Detox, as community produced a lot of scam tokens that ruin defi industry.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i am lucky because use uniswap to arbitrage tokens on yobit and get my 400 uni, but selled it for very low price (1160$ in total). i think that UNI has no different from other tokens but his market cap surprises me

• +2 1

On 9/20/2020 at 8:30 AM, Whited35 said:

I believe the truth with the UNI granted this year they took the award for the best platform and even the rewards will continue to arrive I think for 3 more years even that I do not know if that is true I saw it in a youtube video, let's hope and have reason to wait for the coins next year

7 minutes ago, SatoshiGames72 said:

I believe the truth with the UNI granted this year they took the award for the best platform and even the rewards will continue to arrive I think for 3 more years even that I do not know if that is true I saw it in a youtube video, let's hope and have reason to wait for the coins next year

YouTube videos from the random speaker may not provide the authentic information about upcoming strategies of Uniswap. You might love to follow announcements on Uniswap community mentioned on https://uniswap.org/ . Hope there are so many interesting things to come. 

projects like uniswap are good projects but they are projects that will not take long to start to face the laws of the governments mainly they faced the US law embraces because from what I see the center of the problem and money laundering

5 minutes ago, HeMAN said:

can you tell me about the fee of uniswap exchange because i listen that uniswap gas fee too much high tell me any process in which i can swap coin with lower fee.I also interesting in to using uniswap just clear me the lower fee process.

You have to ask @Whited35 about this, i haven't used anythig related to uniswap yet. I just heard from my friend that his fees were insanely much when he was fomoing into some new projects

The success that Uniswap has had is due to how well planned its project has been.
It still has a lot to offer and more growth awaits it, since it is the Dex exchance that handles the highest volume with the tokens of the ethereum network.
Uniswap is still going to distribute more of its tokens, everyone to the community, those who add liquidity in their pools, participate in its governance protocol. The Uniswap treasury assumes control of the upcoming UNI distributions as of October 18.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Heisenberg 3301 said:

I think that UNI has no different from other tokens but his market cap surprises me

What do you mean to say ? UNI is governance token from Uniswap and there are different types of tokens from the different blockchain networks, why they are not different with each other? Please kindly take acre of ongoing matter of discussions.