Be careful while sending tether - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Be careful while sending tether

Nowadays lots of exchanges are using network to send coins and one of them exchange are binance. I like to hold my tether coin in binance because it's take 0 withdraw fees through trc-20 network, before go to withdraw usdt from any exchange check one time address and network.

• +4 1

Yes we should be careful while sending tether, because there are many blockchain which support tether ! So we must know about that blockchain ! And make sure that which blockchain i am useing otherwise your tether will be gone forever

The exchange house Binance is one of the important in the cryptographic world and handles many currencies including the Tether and if the rate is zero even better, if many users convert to the tether because in general the transaction fees are very low or in some cases they do not exist.

• +1 1

Well, I think that care should be taken with any type of currency when sending or receiving cryptocurrencies since although some blockchains can reverse the operation in the vast majority if you make a mistake, the funds are lost and you can never recover them that is something that must be taken into account when making transactions, double check everything before sending anything

• +2 1

Before sending Tether we must ensure that we are copying the correct address, which is that of TRC-20, otherwise the transaction cannot be validated and the balance sent will be lost.

• +2 1

We must always make sure that the addresses are within the same network, otherwise, we will lose the coins, it is very common to forget about this, but we must take it into account

yes every coin we should proper address and condition noted before send it is good for us some time we can lose if we gone wrong direction.

I actually haven't send tether. But thanks for this content.I got to know USTD worked under 3 different algorithm . There is one created by binance but it's not yet into action so probably not sure. I didn't know that tokens was build on ethereum. Thank you for this.

Friend. Thank you very much for this valuable information, I will take into account this great advice that you mention, little by little I am learning more about these crypto topics, also I try to avoid being scammed. Since the issue of money is very sensitive for all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1

Binance offers the possibility to send them on any blockchain of our free choice, but we have the risk of sending our crypto to wrong addresses

• +1 2

Its really threatening and we are not safe in the internet. This is very good warning for everyone especially for the beginners to not get easily get fooled. We must protect our money, our coins so that we can spend those coins for us not for hackers. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all thanks for sharing with such an amazing information with us ,which will be very helpful. And it would be helpful tool for the begginers. And most of the exchangers sue the erc20 usdt instead of two others. And this token is getting more popularity and demand in the market. 

Well its all confusing really but we need to really understand some of this things, because sometimes we miss opportunities that are so healthy just because you dont understand what goes on , but this is one good system one should be able to follow and work with 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

That's right! This system should be treated more carefully. Because, you can easily confuse wallets, and to be honest, even for me, a user who has been in this topic for a year, I didn't even know that there is a trc-20. Cool as, thank you!

• +2 1

Thank you my friend in helping learn something about 'tether'. I being a newbie have never come across it, but I will definitely keep this information in my mind when I have to use it.

Yes, you should pay attention when sending trigger currency, because it is available on several networks Where it is necessary to know or choose which network to send to and match the addresses of the governor between each other Some of them, as I indicated, you need an omini title and many are overlooked And it leads to the loss of currencies, and these networks also differ in fees.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You're right, not just Tether, you must be very careful and cautious when transferring any currency, because crypto is a place where there are many types of scams, so if you want to avoid all kinds of hacks, check everything well before sending.  You have to take it and then transfer it to any wallet whether it is Tether or something else.  So be careful

It is exceedingly motivating to hold advantageous posts like these that enlighten to you the notion of the rope and facilitate you to transaction with these facial appearance during the withdrawal of coins and others i look forward to each one will give to such matters.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's a great information for newbies. I experience it in a painfull way when i was a begginer. Also my friend did some mistake about sending bitcoin recently. He send his bitcoins to an exchangers usdt address. After talking with assistans they want 95$ to save his bitcoins(binance) he didn't paid the money because he just send 90$. That's why these informations are important i know it might look easy but we should all have to be carefull.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The same applies to all the transfers. Be very cautious about chosing the correct networks. For example if you try to send tether to a TRON adress and chose ERC20 network as transfer maxim, your funds will probably be lost vice versa. Crypto transfers are usually irreversible transactions so triple checking the destination adress and transfer network is always advised. Have a nice evening 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I've tried sending Tether on wallets but not on exchange wallets. So are there really any difference? I mean I don't really think that you'll be confused with tron blockchain when you're going to send tether on other exchange wallet.

Most of the time my transactions are in TRX, XRP because their price is stable and Tether is under government radar because they haven't cleared their audit till now. So I am not taking any risk XRP, TRX have stable price and low dee against tether so far. The tether address I habe used two times and check what address I chose from binance because they have available  all three address for deposit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/20/2020 at 10:32 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Most exchanges are using ERC-20 for tether, but it is good to check this before sending tether. And also, make sure you did not send bitcoin, ether or tron to the corresponding addresses for one reasons or the other that can let you permanently lose your funds

The tether coin having multiple options in terms of transactional operations could actually be confusing considering the fact that it operates on several blockchains and networks @BitcryptoHanthanks for these expository information 

• +2 1