If you get scammed - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

there are some simple tips to avoid them , never share our personal information with anyone or anysites , those big offers with huge profits are 99% scam , learn more about crypto to be ablr to decide where and how to use your currencies so you don't lose them , reading people experiences to avoid the mistakes they did

• +5 1

It is unfortunate to say but today in the world of cryptocurrencies scams are normal. But this can be avoided by taking care of yourself, protecting your home Wi-Fi, installing antivirus such as Eset Nod 32, anti-malware, which protect us from viruses on the web thanks to their databases. Although we are not saved from everything since there are companies that claim to be reliable and safe and end up being the opposite.

Scammers are in every sector right now. So please

1. Dont click on any unknown link

2. Dont open the email which you should.not receive you think

3. Dont download anything from any third party site

4. Never pay any kind of fee for.an free airdrop

But one thing from.my personal experience dont reoly any stranger from the telegram they are just full of scammers.

On 9/19/2020 at 3:29 PM, bogdanoff said:

we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments.

Well you're right we have no rights to call any one greedy, but you know 90% percent of scammer success to do scam because of our greed, like fake investments and ponzi schemes offers high percentage of  profit, and usually we attracted that offers,

its our greed to earn high profit but one second we didn't thinks how is it possible, but i really sad for those innocent peoples  without their involvement they are scammed by exchanges, are anyone hack their wallets and loss their funds.

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 10:59 AM, bogdanoff said:

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience.

Very important contribution made, yes we should focus on enlightening them and assisting with effective tips on how to take proactive measures ahead to avoid future occurrence.

There are a lot of fraudsters in different areas, there is no escape from anywhere. I have never been deceived in cryptocurrency. I hope that you will be fine too. 👌

Scammers are everywhere, I was scammed in my first investment, it feels very bad, scammers take advantage of newbies, they are always coming up with new ways to scam others, that's why we must always be attentive to messages from strangers, emails electronic or random programs.

YoBit is a page where you can buy bitcoins, you can invest in various cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoins. Yobit does not commit fraudulent activities. They make excellent airdrops and they are responsible

personally, as a beginner, you should understand that cryptocurrency is full of scams, there are fake giveaways, so you need to be very careful to avoid being scammed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes! there is a scam of coins! these are mainly coins that do not have any projects, blockchains. I really do not recommend buying such coins! how to figure it out ??? you need to be very sensitive about buying currency, calculate everything, read it, go to sites or forums and learn as much as possible about it!

Exact colleagues, there are false tokens that ask you to invest, so they have to take into account that they have to investigate before investing colleagues. yobit is the best exchange to invest, being this same that in its air launches or token they are very clear and demanding and that is why they are one of the best

Once i was scammed in an exchange called Extock they did not pay, luckily i found yobit who always pays for airdrops and currently they have one active

On 19.09.2020 at 12:59, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

The best way not to be scammed is using professional exchanges like Yobit. Because if you are trying to find ways to get fast money, you will likely lose all you crypto

When someone scame me, I transfer everything I can talk to him to get my money back, and if the method doesn't work, I secure all my accounts again and be more careful about my money and search a lot before I invest in any site

Any business can be a scam, but in the world of cryptocurrencies it is an area where you can lend for more deception than would commonly happen in any other business, the ones we suffer the most this are the ones we are starting and we have a hard time discerning these kinds of deceptions.

• +3 1

In crypto world ther is alot of scammers , you can seamed every moments

Last month I invest in ico project it's xyearn finance and alot of people says that this is ascam project 

I invest a good money in it , I hope it's not ascam 

• +3 1

Many thanks for sharing this, very good information for beginners.

I totally agree!

The truth is there are many types of scam, and it is exhausting.

When they write to me personally without thinking twice, I report them and block them

• +3 1

What good content you show us, thanks for sharing it. Personally, whenever someone writes to me and I detect intent to scam, I immediately block the person. Scammers will always be everywhere, not only in the world of cryptocurrencies, the best way to combat scams is to study so that no one takes advantage of you for having more knowledge.

• +3 1

Si me engañaron fue por un grave error de mi parte porque no vi la página y no supe más de ella antes de invertir por mi cuenta, siempre dicen que una inversión siempre es un riesgo total

• +4 1

Most scam schemes are based on the principle "you got x money, transfer y money to get free profit". If you see this, then just ignore it. There are, of course, more advanced scammers, and if your logic did not help you, then you should not be very upset. Such crooks are masters of their craft and tact could happen to anyone. This experience will be a lesson for the future. Therefore, always turn on your mogs for suspicious offers and everything will be ok.

• +2 1

if you get spammed just report them to the forum so do the right thing changing everything that is a mistake

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well I think is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when, and somewhere along the line in our crypto journey, we are going to loss some money or take a bad decision, its inevitable, but dont worry, this doesnt mean that we are going to loss out home, it means a little set back, we just have to absorb the loss and continue taking better decisions, less riskier and be more cautious regarding new projects. I have been scammed in the past, buying and selling stuff, so no worries, its not the end of the world, just follow the golden rule that is, do not invest money that you need to survive. It is very important to be well covered, because desperation is a factor that can alter your decision making, and that will not help in this scene.

• +3 1

That is the key my friend! to expose those guys in our community, in order to stop that action of steal and disturb, and keep their names in a public board, perhaps with their IP's if that can be possible.

• +3 1