If you get scammed - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

As you mention the best way we can avoid being scammed is with experience, but many new people don't have much experience about this, so it's a good reason for newcomers to always ask about what's on the internet so they can avoid being scammed.

agreed of pattern this is a dedicated device that the cryptotalk planet is broad of scammers. nearby are loads of givewqys airdrop and swindle sites. But lots of nation be capable of be struck in the game of scammers and leftover thier wallet and time. The no more than result is scholarship article that's put up up your knowledge and experience. next you will certainly deals with it or live through the choice to adopt against them.

Indeed you are extremely evident. We ought to educate the discussion on the off chance that we get defrauded. This gathering is loaded with tricksters and amateurs don't think about these things and they accept on any misrepresentation. So we ought to give data about tricks to amateurs.

First of all if you don't want to get scammed you should have the knowledge about the crypto currency. If you joined the crypto land so stary leaning start doing research on it and be aware of the scammers of course they are every were so be careful or that. 

@bogdanoff @rekter @kikifam @kamanalr @Ahmad shah1 @Abdullah541 @ayaiu64 @Freiu65

When you get scammed the tough thing today is to make sure that there is a chance for you to run from scammers so to me this is when you need to work as hard and find that key that is effective and that works well for it , we need to work as  people and find that solution to it , they keep on changing everytime and that would be the most painful thing that would kill you I got changed when I was scammed 4 times

• +1 1

Scammers are every where but yet there are some basics skill which are very important to be put in place in other to avoid and to also control scammers from scamming you and when browsing we should always be careful of who you talk to when online stay conscious every step you take. 

It does not matter how good  are over anything it is possible for a person to fall victim to scammers but when you're scammed I think you just have to bear the lost at that moment, don't forget to also share and report issues like that at least at that moment you have learn your lessons too. 

I think the other best thing to do after getting scammed its better to calm down and know where you have wrong till you get scammed, so its better to help others by telling them how you get scammed, so then they will also prevent to be getting scammed from your help.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It does not matter how good  are over anything it is possible for a person to fall victim to scammers but when you're scammed I think you just have to bear the lost at that moment, don't forget to also share and report issues like that at least at that moment you have learn your lessons too. 

There are good and bad things online.  But we have to find the good in it.  I always think that if a site is scammed then it is better not to work there.  And this should be communicated to everyone.  So that no one's time is wasted.  So problems can be solved by helping each other.

On 1/13/2021 at 11:24 PM, selfmade said:

I like your idea if one get scammed should share who scammed them to make sure scammers are identified and people gets to know them, moreover if we notice newbies we should warn then of the danger of this world.

This are the only way that's we can fight against scammers nowadays, because the tricks thats scammers are using at this time, might attract even expertise, so all we have is to share the tricks they are using. 

Fortunately there are a few options. needless to say the best thing to do is not to get scammed in the first place.Before sending anyone you don't know the valuable bitocoin you should perform some due diligences on to see if the website is known for fraudulent transaction. You must be cautious when searching for approaches to recperete your bitocoin.

I am new member here i did't know any thing about scam but i pray to god that please protect from that scammers the basic thing is that we should not click on each and every link highlighted any where the scammers are much more clever than us they can stole our money through scamming they can stole our privacy so all we have to do is that we should how to avoid them by our seniors 

Allah's plans are better than us !

If I get scam and all my income and earning are packed our from my account I will rather create another account to be save from them because that account cannot be recover from the scammers and their likes. For us to be save from them we should try and secure our account with google account if any one want to log in it will show in your account immediately and you will look for another alternative and you will now what to do.

Indeed,every earning any site of this kind is always full with the scammers l,it is not only crypto talk that has them alone so one has to be careful with any giveaway offer you in an online earning and if you fall victim of scammers you be able to come here and share it such that other members will find a legit way of avoiding them.

Today everybody is attempting to get cash with no time and they picked the incorrect route for it like misled with people.They don't embarrassed on it. So we be careful like these persons.The best activity is to take in an exercise from somebody defrauded not to snicker at them since it can happen to anybody as said and to try not to be casualties be cautious who you decide to manage on the web and never put resources into a crypto venture out there without legitimate examination or avoid them totally.

In every site across the globe there are scammers. The number one security you will employ should be your heart. Most people are scammed because of there test of high esstime,but when you falls victim,take that as your first lesson and work again with concieous.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

@bogdanoff The forum here is wonderful. Scammers are everywhere. We have to cooperate with each other and share ideas and information with each other. We have to learn and benefit from information and share some correct posts and wonderful information and we adhere to the laws and rules

Hello dear how are you,i hope you are good..? thank you sharing for good information.we have to know If you get scammed.i think,if you get scammed, i can't recover your Id. so you should be careful when you will write your comment..

There is no doubt all tht and it is full of scammers and as you said that they attracts everyone by fake give aways and many more but we just have to keep conscious all the time so that we can protect our precious coins.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

Indeed, the field is loaded with fraudsters, so we should focus on that when any individual from the gathering falls into extortion, he should illuminate the rest regarding the individuals and caution them, and on the off chance that we don't do this, we open our companions to misrepresentation, we should be one hand in this issue.

Scammers are too smart especially for newbies, but as beginners it would be royal to report when you got scammed or almost did got scammed so as to make other people aware and avoid more scamms.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:19 PM, malik6314193 said:

Mostly everyone who is in crypto world faced scammimg.This scamming may be airdrop scam, exchange scam or any crypto currency scam. 

I have been scammed in an exchange losing my eth worth of 300$.

We should be careful while doing something new such as selecting an exchange or investing in any new currency. 

Yes friend you are absolutely right all the  member are facing this problem I also have faced it but it always gives a lesson that don't believe on others don't share your information with others greedy people are found on every forms not only on the crypto they are  present all over the world.

Well, scammers doesn't only scams us but also teach big lessons of our life that we won't repeat such mistakes in near future. Scammers are here and there who are searching for the best opportunity for those people who believe others with out any proper proof and got scammed easily. 

Every crypto user could be scammed, one could be scammed via faucets or even airdrops and still through investment on dead coins.

What's important is for us to be very vigilant and watchful and invest on the best performing coins.