Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020??? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020???

On 9/22/2020 at 12:00 AM, MrGox said:

BTC is around 10-15k right now and l think this price is not the really price of BTC. BTC deserves more than this price, no doubt we will see this price till the end of the year. It is possible to see that BTC will hit 20k USD in the end of 2020. 

Not only yo but all the other users thinks the same way and the current price of the Bitcoin is more than the $1800 and it will soon reach to the price of the $20,000.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think that Are you right. Because according to which According to bitcoin blessings I think It will happen . Because bitcoin has There is too much demand 

Of course my prediction is that Bitcoin price will reach more than $ 20,000, although in the long run I don't hold BTC but I hope that bitcoin price will go up, because with the increase in bitcoin price the altcoin price will also go up. ride. I hold LTC so the fluctuation in bitcoin price also affects the price of Litecoin a lot.

• +1 1

Yes off course because now in 2020 the price of bitcoin is getting out of control and is growing day by day to make every process good and in 2021 i think bitcoin will grow more and more again because is the no 1 most crypto currencies

• +2 1

Yes, I think your prediction was correct if bitcoin did go up by a price of $ 20,000 it would be much more than that. We do not know where the price of bitcoin will end because currently the price of bitcoin continues to rise and may break new records again. As traders, we really need to hold onto coins so as not to miss the moment of increase as is happening now.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, the price of Bitcoin has exceeded US$23,000, in 2020, and I expect it to flourish further and may reach 100,000 000 next year it is really my favorite and wonderful currency, it's the starting point of currencies, it's always the best. 

• +1 1

Currently we are just looking for bitcoin to hit $30000 before the year to end, because now bitcoin is selling more than$27000 and only for days left for bitcoin to make sure it rises more $3000 in order to reach $30000.

• +2 1

Few people were thinking that's bitcoi n will never hit $20k again because it was only touched $20k about two years ago and then dropped massively, but now we have seen bitcoin is playing more than $26k.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/27/2020 at 11:37 PM, guatazoo said:

Currently we are just looking for bitcoin to hit $30000 before the year to end, because now bitcoin is selling more than$27000 and only for days left for bitcoin to make sure it rises more $3000 in order to reach $30000.

I think $30000+ this would be the high price of bitcoin within this year, so that's it can be playing to the low price of $20000+

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The price of BTC will come so much. We never thought that the price of BTC would be 10 to 11K a month ago but now that price has come to 40k +. In fact, we can never calculate the future, but we can guess what I can do tomorrow. It will be seen in the next one year, in 2022, that the price of Bitcoin has gone up to 60k plus.

We will come in 2021, what are your expectations for the new year? I think that Bitcoin will reach the price of $ 50,000 in the half of 2021

The price that you asked at this time bitcoin cross this limit and at this time the price of bitcoin is 36500$ and near in future it will touch 50k$ and maybe after few years it will reach at 100k$ and it is also said that in 2030 it will reach at 400k US dollars this price is very very good and if we bought some bitcoins just after few years we will receive a good profit. 

History was made at the year 2020 because against all odds, Bitcoin crossed $20k with a margin that seems to be unforgettable. 

It is a topic written in 2019 and it was asked if bitcoin surpasses 20k in the future. Bitcoin had exceeded $ 40,000 by the end of 2020. It continues at over $ 30,000 now. In the long run, it can add new ones to value increases. Now the question is, will bitcoin surpass $ 50,000 in 2021?