Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020??? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020???

Though i am not a long term trader but i am a holder so  want to predicted the price of bitcoin at the end of 2020....usually a crypto holder hold different currency for long term to get more profit than hold for short term....btc is the main currency that member usually hold.. By fhe way, we all know that bitcoin has recovered it price already and now its price is Around 10.8k USD...so that i am going to think that btc will hit 20k usd at the end of 2020.. Because its the only way to get profit if you hold btc for long term condition.. 

So what do you think about btc price at the end of this year??

Ofcourse my price prediction can be wrong as it crypto world but  if bitcoin keep pushing forward   my prediction is on 20k usd btc in 2020..  We can hope this price because btc is the god of crypto currency..    

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Dear friend, it will be very difficult to be able to predict the price that Bitcoin will reach, because this currency is very volatile and can record more than one price per day and I want to say that most of the predictions are wrong, but it is possible that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 by the end of the year. But for me it will be difficult to reach the price of $ 20,000 and in the end we cannot expect anything about the cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

45 minutes ago, Nezar said:

Dear friend, it will be very difficult to be able to predict the price that Bitcoin will reach, because this currency is very volatile and can record more than one price per day and I want to say that most of the predictions are wrong, but it is possible that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 by the end of the year. But for me it will be difficult to reach the price of $ 20,000 and in the end we cannot expect anything about the cryptocurrency

@Nezar its true that we cant predicted the price in a right way but we can see the currency chart of price last month and last year by Which we can have a idea about the price of currency.. Maybe its difficult to hit 20k usd of btc price but its not impossible too becuase we have seen the btc price in 2017 around 18k usd..Let's see what happen then             

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes you are right bitcoin recoverd their value and now its goes well. Day by day its price rises. Crypto experts gives their predictions but i think bitcoin is unpredictable. So keep bitcoin because in future you earn massive profit. May be bitcoin reached $20k at the end of 2020, but as for my experience it reached $15k. Bit it is still a massive opportunity for us, buy now and hold it for healthy profit. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This can occur suddenly and nobody will be ready for it. In 2017 people don't know that price will be 20k dollars. So now we don't see any factors for such price, but cryptocurrency market can surprise you any time. I bet on 16k dollars before year end 

• +2 1

BTC is around 10-15k right now and l think this price is not the really price of BTC. BTC deserves more than this price, no doubt we will see this price till the end of the year. It is possible to see that BTC will hit 20k USD in the end of 2020. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It can do this but I think more possible is next year. We only have three months left and many disturbances can appear as another wave of covid is possible something I don't even want to think what problems it will create. So I can see Bitcoin reaching 20k in 2021 though perhaps summer as usually prices rise during this season of the year.

• +1 2

On 9/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, nykas said:

This can occur suddenly and nobody will be ready for it. In 2017 people don't know that price will be 20k dollars. So now we don't see any factors for such price, but cryptocurrency market can surprise you any time. I bet on 16k dollars before year end 

@nykas   as crypto world is not same as fiat world so i cant predicted the price of currency anymore.. But we need to guess so Because mostly time research about price of any currency and mostly for bitcoin can be true.. As you know the bitcoin supply, demand and trading volume every day.. By this kind of prediction we want to hold btc for long term but dont know prediction will be true or not.. 

7 hours ago, MrGox said:

BTC is around 10-15k right now and l think this price is not the really price of BTC. BTC deserves more than this price, no doubt we will see this price till the end of the year. It is possible to see that BTC will hit 20k USD in the end of 2020. 

@MrGox  i think so as bitcoin is the god of crypto currency so its price must be High more..from last one years btc price is not raise up more than 15k usd and it has different reason too...but now btc passed all the pandemics so i think my prediction can be true..                          

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 2:06 PM, Frank castle said:

I expect the price of Bitcoin to reach approximately $ 20 thousand at the end of this year.

You can not just expect what may not happen, expecting bitcoin at such high price may not be possible this year. But, nobody can predict what the price of bitcoin could be. Let us just know how we can do it in a way no matter what, we will not lose. But with time, presumably next year, bitcoin price could reach all time high. 

• +1 1

@Dorjoy12 I do not have much confidence in the expectations in the crypto world, as the price of cryptocurrencies changes according to supply and demand, especially bitcoin, so its price is very volatile, but for me I think that Bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 at the end of this year in my opinion and I may be wrong.

• +3 1

35 minutes ago, Moaz said:

@Dorjoy12 I do not have much confidence in the expectations in the crypto world, as the price of cryptocurrencies changes according to supply and demand, especially bitcoin, so its price is very volatile, but for me I think that Bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 at the end of this year in my opinion and I may be wrong.

@Moaz   its true that crypto currency price is not stable so sometimes our prediction can be true and some time not but its not mean that we stop predicted the price as our trading depend on this prediction.. If not bitcoin hit that amount but i think it Will go near that amount Friend.. 

1 hour ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

In this year it's a impossible bitcoin touch the 20k dollar because you know bitcoin value is fluctuating 3 times in this year but bitcoin value is more rise now a days. But end of this year bitcoin touch the 12 to 15 K dollar. Not more increase. No body can not accurate prediction about the bitcoin. In the near year definitely bitcoin cross the 20 K easily if they work properly.

@Sp19a1ma002 its true in this year btc price down three time but we know why it had happened.. The world pandemic make stock market go down which lead this effort..  But you can see the supply and trading volume of btc NOW a days increase so we can hope so that btc will hit that price..                       

• +1 1

At this point it seems unlikely to get this end of the year, but bitcoin has done some insane growth spurts in price in the past so everything is possible i guess. And it's been scary stable for a long time imho.

• +1 1

On 9/22/2020 at 6:02 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@nykas   as crypto world is not same as fiat world so i cant predicted the price of currency anymore.. But we need to guess so Because mostly time research about price of any currency and mostly for bitcoin can be true.. As you know the bitcoin supply, demand and trading volume every day.. By this kind of prediction we want to hold btc for long term but dont know prediction will be true or not.. 

@MrGox  i think so as bitcoin is the god of crypto currency so its price must be High more..from last one years btc price is not raise up more than 15k usd and it has different reason too...but now btc passed all the pandemics so i think my prediction can be true..                          

Yes indeed BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies and deserves this price. l think also that the price of BTC must be high more than currently price. But in my humble opinion it will take a long time for BTC to reach this price, we should be patient. Your prediction will happen later or sooner. 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

to answer your question, it is necessary to think about the following:

The bitcoin price cannot break the $14000 for more than 1 year and if it fails to break the $14000 it will not be possible to reach the $20,000, every time the price tried to stay above the $12000 it fell a lot and we are already in September (end of September) and there are only 3 months left to finish the year, do you really think we are going to break the $14,000 and then $17,000 this year? I share

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I hope it goes to 20k but there are events that can push the Bitcoin price down for a while. A new wave of the coronavirus may appear and this can be a danger to the price. But I don't think it will go back to 4000 for any reason. I am optimistic and hope that if anything happen Bitcoin will recover very fast. My estimate for the end of the year is $15-16000.

Edited by cryptovlek

9 hours ago, othmane1995 said:

I mean it is possible 100 years after this ... a

@othmane1995  100 years later btc will go up more than 2 million usd or more my Friend.. Also you cant predicted this becuase  we dont know 100 years later crypto will still available or not.. .. We all should predicted any currency price within 10 years.. 

8 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

you really think we are going to break the $14,000 and then $17,000 this year? I share

Its crypto world friend @Red-Jones so we dont know what is going to be happen then.. Okay lets explain the possibility, when btc price was around 6k usd in may but in july its raise up to around 9k plus usd.. So price depend on trader not on our prediction so i can say anything happen..                   

• +2 1

@Dorjoy12 I'm also having the same prediction of yours on bitcoin price I'm hopping to see it hit 20k before the end of this year however, chances might be slim as we are nearing to the end but I know bitcoin is very volatile and it doesn't need much time to perform a massive pump in or drop therefore, I'm still holding onto my expectations.

• +2 1

30 minutes ago, George10 said:

@Dorjoy12 I'm also having the same prediction of yours on bitcoin price I'm hopping to see it hit 20k before the end of this year however, chances might be slim as we are nearing to the end but I know bitcoin is very volatile and it doesn't need much time to perform a massive pump in or drop therefore, I'm still holding onto my expectations.

@George10  i predicted the price because recently you can see btc start to dump and now its price around 10200 usd but it Will dump more .. So we again can wait for a another bull run of btc which can lead the price of btc around 20k usd... So its the right time to hold btc and buy to get much profits soon..           

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10  i predicted the price because recently you can see btc start to dump and now its price around 10200 usd but it Will dump more .. So we again can wait for a another bull run of btc which can lead the price of btc around 20k usd... So its the right time to hold btc and buy to get much profits soon..           

You are right mate because only by that we can make good profit in the future and let hope that the talkcoin give a good value in October so that we can also convert to the likes of bitcoin, ethereum and other good coins to hold before the new bullrun comes in few months coming.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 9/19/2020 at 12:21 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Ofcourse my price prediction can be wrong as it crypto world but  if bitcoin keep pushing forward   my prediction is on 20k usd btc in 2020..  We can hope this price because btc is the god of crypto currency..    

I expect the price of Bitcoin to reach between $ 20,000 and $ 30,000 by the end of this year, and perhaps the most important reason for its price increase is that new people are needed in the market and as more users enter, the bitcoin price will improve, and maybe the whole industry will see the benefits.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think that the price can still go to 20k before the end of the year and we have to be ready for this and not sell and have to buy again and lose profit. We have to make more bitcoin now and hold our investments for a few months. It is not looking bad and we have stayed above 10k for a long time to make strong support there.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

@Dorjoy12

The price in May was low because people panicked because of the pandemic that was already creating great destruction, but then people in the crypto world started to think that with the pendant the fiat would be obsolete and many people would rush to buy bitcoin, for that's what bitcoin has increased a lot back to $10,000

• +1 2
  • +3 1

May be it hit the 20k but about one thing i am sure that it will cross 15k at the end of this year. A big pump will ve take place which occurs after the every halving .So holding bitcoin is best at that time. 

12 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

@Dorjoy12

The price in May was low because people panicked because of the pandemic that was already creating great destruction, but then people in the crypto world started to think that with the pendant the fiat would be obsolete and many people would rush to buy bitcoin, for that's what bitcoin has increased a lot back to $10,000

@Red-Jones  ofcourse for the pandemic all the price goes down especially bitcoin but later for btc  bull  run its price increase to 11k usd last month.. But the price not become stable anymore.. Always pump and dump from 10k usd to 11k usd.. But recently btc price start to down again which lead many member thought again we can see btc bull run.. What do you think??          

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Mostakim694 said:

Many people used this coin because this coin investment is very profitable.

Yes, the investment can be very profitable, but if you buy the high price, the results will not be profit but loss. Some people that fomo have bought bitcoin at the wrong time before, but bitcoin price decrease after they buy. If that profit? We have to learn about trading and how to invest bitcoin before investing at all. 

• +1 1