Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues.

Yes @Guru2050 we are not represting ourselves only here we are representing our country here. If many users from a place spam bad post in the forum continuously then the country maybe blacklisted like previously. And it's shameful act for whole country. Such act will negatively affect the good members of that country so we must work in the forum with positive views following every rules of the forum.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

6 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

@Guru2050 right mate.

Cryptotalk has members from every part of the world.So really it is much important that we respect all of members of other countries as a result the reputation of our country don't get harmed.

But the most special thing is,we all are now a family.That's make this forum more good.In a family when a members falls in trouble,the whole family come forword to help him.In cryptotalk forum,it's same.Whenever someone face any problem or have any question or doubt,they just simply ask to other members and always get a right solution.So off course,for living in a family,we must have respect to all the members.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Many countries were banned from paying because of spam and spam, and that was in the first campaign of the forum, but now the number of spammers has decreased, or maybe the way to work here has become more clear.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Certainly, I completely agree with you, that the forum CryptoTalk is one of the most important crypto forums in the world and has gained wide fame and there are a large number of registered members in this forum from different countries in the world, and therefore you should be a good ambassador for your country in  This forum and that you abide by and respect its rules so that your country is not subjected to an embargo, as happened with other countries

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

The bad eggs are those making the others look so bad even when a lot are innocent members; the forum administration might have been so frustrated before coming with that huge decision of restricting users from those regions. 

But I think they are considerate enough to allow them browse the forum and learn a few things but can't just posts or earn. They can't be blamed after all.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In crypto, if someone does a bad thing, the whole community will be affected by it. This is one downside of anonymity, since there is no sense of responsibility. You won't be rewarded if you have done god, nor will you be punished if you've done bad.

• +1 2

When you respect yourself definitely people will respect even though you didn't ask for it. We are from different angles in the world but still meet a forum like this but we shouldn't forget that our major assignment in this forum is posting valuable informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities but some people finds it difficult to understand that they are washing away the respect they have from members here by posting useless contents in the forum for that i will advise us to be law abiding by posting beneficial stuffs in the forum so that we can all earn good reputation just the way some Galant members like @Babubu609, @Calvinpriva, @Raqeebzy, @Whited35, @Projectcrypto, @Honny143, @Guru2050 and others.

They all earn this popularity just because they create time to give the forum the best of there knowledge and we're law abiding, so let's respect ourselves and we shall receive respect by unknown members in this forum.

Thank you for reading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Anyone not abiding the rules is not respected by me either, we are all here together and try the best we can to help the forum and us succed but we know the rules and follow every each one of them to the best. When we take time to write post we give thinking and this needs respect but not some efortless posts that are copied from other comment and not useless post that are not helping.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

And it's shameful act for whole country. Such act will negatively affect the good members of that country so we must work in the forum with positive views following every rules of the forum.

Simple as that, @Ridam one should individually knows that he/she is representative of his location, whenever he does anything illegal, it's indirectly tarnishing the image of his country.
Staying away from violations will save him and his location from such disgrace.

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

But I think they are considerate enough to allow them browse the forum and learn a few things but can't just posts or earn. They can't be blamed after all.

@Raqeebzy

That's it, just as how it's popular said "one beans spoil the rest".

The few ones among them causes the embarrassment which in turns affect them generally and their location.

Well for that I can't really says how true that matter is, whether they're allow access in to the forum or not.

Actually cryptotalk can be condemned for that situation, to be frank I & you can testify that the forum now is clean, tidy and enabling for participation. As level of committing illicit acts has drastically been tackle and reduce to the bearest level.

7 hours ago, Jami273 said:

In cryptotalk forum,it's same.Whenever someone face any problem or have any question or doubt,they just simply ask to other members and always get a right solution.So off course,for living in a family,we must have respect to all the members.

Very good 👍 of you and thank you for highlighting and clarifying such a wonderful point. Let's work as one family helping and supporting each other whenever the need arises, under one House which is cryptotalk forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The way you reply to comment or post will determine how the people act or behave in your vicinity. So as stated by the poster ,let all try and become good citizens if where we come from, it very important,it will speak of your location

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Solex said:

just the way some Galant members like @Babubu609, @Calvinpriva, @Raqeebzy, @Whited35, @Projectcrypto, @Honny143, @Guru2050 and others.

Thank you! We also appreciate for your support and all other Cryptotalk forum members. You will be respected and appreciated for the good work that you do, and by respecting other members including moderators as well. Good luck to all members! @Solex

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Solex said:

i will advise us to be law abiding by posting beneficial stuffs in the forum so that we can all earn good reputation just the way some Galant members like @Babubu609, @Calvinpriva, @Raqeebzy, @Whited35, @Projectcrypto, @Honny143, @Guru2050 and others.

They all earn this popularity just because they create time to give the forum the best of there knowledge and we're law abiding, so let's respect ourselves and we shall receive respect by unknown members in this forum.

Thank you for reading.

Absolutely right @Solex such a wonderful remark, assertion worth of giving positive reputations to the highest order. You have said it all, because whatever goes around must surely comes around.

Thank you for that wonderful one.

And for regarding me as a gallant member, I think to me it's not because those names mentioned above are the top members and best contributor including you that you refused to acknowledged. I'm still young in their midst learning extensively from their useful information.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

@Solex My people use to say " respect is reciprocal " which means for the fact the you respect others surely you will also be respected even if you never demand for it and i am sure no one will disrespect you if you post positive informations in the forum. We should all be law abiding and make good contributions to forum so that we will achieve good reputation from any part of the world we come from.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

Absolutely right @Solex such a wonderful remark, assertion worth of giving positive reputations to the highest order. You have said it all, because whatever goes around must surely comes around.

Thank you for that wonderful one.

And for regarding me as a gallant member, I think to me it's not because those names mentioned above are the top members and best contributor including you that you refused to acknowledged. I'm still young in their midst learning extensively from their useful information.

Sounds funny but you are among the best contributors i have ever known in this forum and for that you deserve that recommendation including the members i listed above, when you contribute well you shall surely be acknowledge for your work so keep up my friend.

• +1 1

I agree with you, also this is unfortunate for many of the members here who attended because of the violation of laws many times or because of the establishment of recurring accounts in order to steal members and increase profit.

Edited by iloveyobit
  • +1 2

18 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

@Solex My people use to say " respect is reciprocal " which means for the fact the you respect others surely you will also be respected even if you never demand for it and i am sure no one will disrespect you if you post positive informations in the forum. We should all be law abiding and make good contributions to forum so that we will achieve good reputation from any part of the world we come from.

You are right because not working in the right way has lead members from countries like Nigeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Philippines to be banned completely from participating in this campaign for that alone i suggest we should work well to earn good ratings.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 9/19/2020 at 2:42 AM, Guru2050 said:

One would have to use tons of bots for them to ban the whole country. Also it's weird that those banned users didn't just use proxies to get in again. Maybe the ban list recognises most vpn services.

• +1 1

Well if we works in international level platform then don't forget we do any spam activity then our country reputation demage, like previous campaign few users work only for their beneficial they do spam and use bots,

but.this forum detected them.and banned whole countries, how shameful on those countries, so do work like that our country name shine  worldwide.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Solex said:

You are right because not working in the right way has lead members from countries like Nigeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Philippines to be banned completely from participating in this campaign for that alone i suggest we should work well to earn good ratings.

We indeed need to work well because that won't even stop us from getting banned alone but with our good work we can also improve our knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it which will definitely help us even outside this forum.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 9/19/2020 at 3:19 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Thank you! We also appreciate for your support and all other Cryptotalk forum members. You will be respected and appreciated for the good work that you do, and by respecting other members including moderators as well. Good luck to all members! @Solex

A friend in this forum ones told me "respect is reciprocal" when you give someone respect definitely you will respected back by unknown person and since you have appeared to be a good contributor in this great forum definitely we deserve to be acknowledge for your work, keep it on my maestro👍

• +1 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, Solex said:

Sounds funny but you are among the best contributors i have ever known in this forum and for that you deserve that recommendation including the members i listed above, when you contribute well you shall surely be acknowledge for your work so keep up my friend.

Well

Thank you for that compliment @Solex

we are fortunate to have a great member like you in this forum. And urge you to remain gallant and combatant ambassador of cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

We must always respect the forum rules and adhere to them, as adherence to the rules guarantees us our accounts within the forum and ensures that our country remains in the forum, for example, I am from the state of Syria, so if I violate the rules and write random posts and many people from my country do the same currency, my country will be banned from the forum and we will not From continuing to work within the forum, therefore, I hope that members of all countries respect the rules and abide by them permanently

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

I don't want to spam this forum because I don't want it to affect the reputation of my country. So that is why I want to be a good ambassador of my country. Many countries that were banned from posting in this forum were caused by some members of such countries that continue to violent the rules of the forum. That is why the moderators banned all members of those countries from posing.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

I think so that we need to be MORE aware about our daily activity as our daily activity in this forum indicate our country represent.. Those banned Country Didn't work here goodly which lead them got banned from payment as Their country get bad Reputation.. So we all should be aware to prevent the bad reputation that can lead our country get banned too.. No matter from Which Country spammer come but just Report them and safe another country members too❤                                   

• +1 1
  • +2 1