Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

We have to know that doing that, it's for our own benefits

@Guru2050 i think so that if we do so, we will have our own benefit Because that time in forum  will be    full of valuable knowledge so that we can easily read and gain their important words.. Thus we can be free from spammer and enjoy unlimited offer of this forum as you know day by day this forum is improving on....  So we prevent spammer and dont break the forum rule too..       

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This forum is not only a source for making money, but you can learn and develop your English by using it, and you can also get friends from different countries if you exchange enough effort.

• +2 1

Yes, you say it is true, a lot of junior members or others who are greedy who only care about money.  This leads them to publish unhelpful or random posts or to repeat others' posts.  This will expose them to warning points and possibly ban.  They have to stop it.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right, we should be very careful to respect the rules of the forum so that we can be safe. Violating the rules will results to a warning points, but repeating mistakes several times it can results to a ban. So we should always write useful posts to avoid a warning point ticket or a ban. @Guru2050

Thank you @Calvinprivafor that contribution, that is the fact. 

Working in accordance with the existing protocols is the only sure and safe way to leave stress free in the forum. 

21 hours ago, Digital said:

You are right bros, the purpose of this forum is not only to earn some amount of tokens and post little or non constructive post and you expect to be welcomed is not possible, because any where you work you must render a quality service before you get paid by your employer ,we should also treat this forum as thesame.

Exactly, the best standard, quality is mostly needed here than any given sites my friend @Digital because what we post here in the forum promote the image of the platform to the outside world.

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 i think so that if we do so, we will have our own benefit Because that time in forum  will be    full of valuable knowledge so that we can easily read and gain their important words.. Thus we can be free from spammer and enjoy unlimited offer of this forum as you know day by day this forum is improving on.

No doubt cryptotalk is improving and we expect it to keep elevating to a greater heights. And to achieve that, we must also support and give them our maximum co-operation. 

By doing the right thing at the right time will enable us have our dream valuable forum.

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 2:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

i cant tell you the amount of times i came across useless posts just like a few mins ago this guy copied the last post and then pasted it as his own and added few words from a different language, people will do anything to get paid from cryptotalk. and its now our responsibility to clean this forum.

• +2 1

On 9/21/2020 at 11:06 AM, Zachy said:

Posting useless posts can also mislead newbies like me . We are learning through this posts and useless post will give us the wrong information on what to do and what not to do . Thank You for sharing this with us . 

Thank you too for this wonderful commentary, so far you the truth my friend @Zachy by highlighting this key points. Useless post would promote wrong information about the system, and therefore tarnishing the image of the forum.

On 9/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, duncun007 said:

i cant tell you the amount of times i came across useless posts just like a few mins ago this guy copied the last post and then pasted it as his own and added few words from a different language, people will do anything to get paid from cryptotalk. and its now our responsibility to clean this forum.

Yes my friend, no mercy for spammers, plagiarizers or paraphrasers including others performing mischievous acts in the forum @duncun007. Now we have desire forum we want for good, quality and posting beneficial information for all.

If we fold our arms and spare, they will spoil the forum again as dumping site.

It's our collective responsibility to REPORT whenever we come across such POST'S, that's when we are helping matters to the forum.

• +1 1

It is very important to be precise with our posts and only write considering the topic of the original author and not derail the discussion in other subjects. Also very important to reduse useless posts and create posts that contain opportunities and clear directions with details and if possible images to make other members understand completely our point.

• +1 1

While making comments or replying prior to the relative posts, one must have idea about the original posts, what  its trying to say, and you must be aware if you're well known about the subject matter and you are up with relevant texts prior to the ongoing discussions. Posting non-relevant posts, copy paste, repetitive contents may lead to account warnings or permanent ban from the platform. So, make sure you are here with all your meaningful contents and the ideas you shared is helpful to the community peoples.

• +1 1

One of our role here is to post something about crypto but it must he meaningful and useful. I am agreed with you that making things like spamming or useless content might got you warning points and can lead to banned. We should do our task and stop making poor quality of post

It is true mate sometimes we can find into trouble by our self by posting articles which are in low quality because the forum only needs articles that are high quality to give knowledge to members.

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, Pathakayush said:

I would also like to add one more point in this that many of the users are not using correct English such that the one who reads is not able to understand what the writer wants to say.

Yea I see this a lot on here, I once saw a posts that have english and arabic mixed in the same reply, like how can you mess up using a google translate?.

• +1 1

We need to know that doing this is for our own benefit.  We should work here in a friendly way while helping each other at any time our forum needs.

The posts must be useful because useful posts give good information to other public and they increase your rating but if you are posting useless than this forum is not for you

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes  is agree with your suggestion that making a post which is useless, meaningless and don't Making a copy paste to the other users. Because it is  fully against the rules and regulations of this forum. Indeed you will get the warning points and later you will be banned. And it is our duty to deliver positive ideas and information through the post. If we follow the rules then we can survive from a danger . So be careful.

On 9/25/2020 at 7:21 PM, CryptoSkye said:

i mean, why bother posting unrelated or offensive posts if you could have just posted something useful for the forum and help each other out? you're clearly violating the rules and this ain't good. it can get you banned or warning points.

That's the simple fact for everyone to know and understand, which is the essence why I create this topic to remind the old members and to notify the newbies of the forum.

21 hours ago, Moira Jaa said:

We need to know that doing this is for our own benefit.  We should work here in a friendly way while helping each other at any time our forum needs.

Very good 👌 doing the best thing at the right time, working accordingly with the existing rules and regulations of the forum and posting useful, interesting information, all are for our own benefits too not only for the forum.  Because this will give us a clean and conducive atmosphere for working smoothly.

18 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

And it is our duty to deliver positive ideas and information through the post. If we follow the rules then we can survive from a danger . So be careful.

There is need to extremely careful and cautious with what we are doing, what we are posting in the forum. And we should not forget to play our own role by Reporting any illicit activities we come across.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the moderators are doing everything they can to reduce the amount of spam comments and span topics which are prevailing in this forum. We as members of this forum can do is to report  spam comments, or give appropriately low ratings.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:52 AM, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

Thanks to you for posting such a good and useful topic .  You are absolutely right because many members post useless topics with wrong information and with irrelevant words .  They thought that they will get paid for that post.  But it can get you warning points and it can get your account banned. 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Michaelx018 said:

We as members of this forum can do is to report  spam comments, or give appropriately low ratings.

Yeah that's the fundamental reason why I raise this topic purposely for awareness and to also enlighten us about our collective responsibility expected to take, when we approach such useless or low quality postings.

Give negative reputations and also Report to the moderators for proper action to be taken @Michaelx018

• +3 1

@Guru2050 Thats very true and so many people are not taking this very serious and its so tough to even try to put work and put unrealistic kind of post they dont make sense then know for sure you will have the hard work given to you you will be warned and a warning has consequences 

• +2 1

Some members don't know the reason why they are here with us and that is why they keep sending in useless contents in any section they visit and that is the main reason why we need to report any spammer we see in the forum because they aren't ready to help us and the forum at large. A good member will make sure they submit reasonable posts that members will learn from but spammers don't care, it is part of our duty to report less concerned members to the moderators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Irungu said:

@Guru2050 Thats very true and so many people are not taking this very serious and its so tough to even try to put work and put unrealistic kind of post they dont make sense then know for sure you will have the hard work given to you you will be warned and a warning has consequences 

Exactly, that's it @Irungu especially with beginning of this compensation payment BTC that only count for postings that gained positive reputations only, it's yielding quality work for the forum, because any useless post will not attract LIKE but rather negative reputation and therefore no payment.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

because any useless post will not attract LIKE but rather negative reputation and therefore no payment

@Guru2050 This forum authorities also Don't  want to make gain Forum Reputation bad becuase when forum change its payment system so that time i have checked out my bitcointalk forum account where many member discussed that cryptotalk forum change its payment system because of lot scammer Which mean our forum reputation going bad and bad outside.. That is why our forum authorities take a step like this in payment and thus our forum will be MORE clean than previous time                         

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/19/2020 at 5:51 AM, rekter said:

I would like to add that learning proper English grammar goes a long way here in English section as well. It doesn't need to be perfect but when it's weak it just makes the dialog difficult. And when people are using a translator it makes some posts incoherent.

Many thanks to you for sharing such a useful information among newcomers.  They don't know much about the rules.  And they do not get enough information from different people.  They will learn a lot through your posts.  Thanks.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

That is why our forum authorities take a step like this in payment and thus our forum will be MORE clean than previous time

Well it's crystal clear and obvious to anyone this is just a temporary payment which will soon be stopped once the trading for talk coin begins as soon as possible. Beyond all reasonable doubt COMPENSATION PAYMENT had over improve the quality of our postings. Not alone including this new competition brought to us due to cryptotalk forum 1st anniversary will also over improve participation and then elevate the standard of the contents.

So as we continue to excel more interesting features for the improvement of this forum in all aspects will continue to be added. To the extent it will be a burden for spammers to join this forum.

@Dorjoy12thats my view.

Edited by Guru2050

It baffles me to see individuals misuse these prestigious opportunity to learn and acquire knowledge while AlSo getting paid,

On 9/25/2020 at 7:21 PM, CryptoSkye said:

i mean, why bother posting unrelated or offensive posts if you could have just posted something useful for the forum and help each other out? you're clearly violating the rules and this ain't good. it can get you banned or warning points.

I actually got a warning point ones, it happened when I unknowingly created a certain topic in the wrong group but ever since I learnt my lessons.