Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

I would like to add that learning proper English grammar goes a long way here in English section as well. It doesn't need to be perfect but when it's weak it just makes the dialog difficult. And when people are using a translator it makes some posts incoherent.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

24 minutes ago, rekter said:

I would like to add that learning proper English grammar goes a long way here in English section as well. It doesn't need to be perfect but when it's weak it just makes the dialog difficult. And when people are using a translator it makes some posts incoherent.

Yes, and I also pay attention to punctuation. I see many posts and topics, does not start with a capital letter and the posts does not end with a punctuation, and then the post appears in a bullshit form.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • -3 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You are absolutely right and I agree with you that  If we continue to do posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information than we definitely get a warning point. And if we continue to do this, then we get a warning point. Recently, I also get a warning point because I do a useless post and I acknowledge it. Now I am trying to work on it and keep in my mind the rules of the forum.

Edited by Waqar Satar
Spelling Mistake
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This forum is only dedicated to meaningful and useful topics for members, and if any member publishes any useless posts, he will be warned and finally banned, so we must be careful in choosing our posts and provide new and high quality content for the rest of the members to benefit from.

Yeah posting useless contents or spam posts is like buying your self a ticket of warning points that might hit you at a later time once the admins gets in contact with your post and many think they are clever doing this since they don't receive warning points immediately but they forget that an error made today can cause them receive ban or warning points even a month from now therefore, let's continue on sharing valuable contents and avoid useless ones that can cause us problems.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Well said but I try to keep on my posts and be useful to the forum, if other people don't want to be better I can't force them but as you said the forum will not stand them breaking the rules for ever. I have seen a lot of good post and very few that are spam and useless so I have a good first impression of cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I am supporting you because,it is a correct point that you said many used to post topic which are meaningless they just do that because of lack of interest.

If anyone is new in the forum. I suggest them to at least read the rules of the forum which are pinned in every section so that you get enough idea for avoiding the wrong moves unknowingly.

And if anyone is knowing the rules and still violating them then as @Guru2050 said you guys are seriously doing against the will of forum and cutting your route to the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

11 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

Ya @Guru2050, you are right .We should not consider this forum just a place for earning money ,But we should consider it as  knowledge gaining platform.If we found someone doing spamming or posting useless content than we should report them.If this forum is kept clean than we can easily gain some knowledge and some extra earnings here easily.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

To become want a good member in this forum then avoid some thing,s like post meaning less content are pick content in Russian section, and use online tools to translate that content in English and post in this forum, are criticise any member with hard words

if we avoid these thinks then surely we become good members in this forum,

and finally one advice read forum.rule's before start work because these rules avoid so many things.    "happy posting".

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

11 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

So stop pretending as if you don't know and pay utmost respect to the existing laws/rules of the forum.

And then remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard therefore publishing constructive, quality and useful contents for your own benefits and for the forum.

I agree with you and I hope that everyone adheres to the laws, publishes useful topics and does not publish meaningless speech because it will exposes him to ban if it receives several warning points. Let us keep this forum with a good level of information and useful to all.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

14 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

To become want a good member in this forum then avoid some thing,s like post meaning less content are pick content in Russian section, and use online tools to translate that content in English and post in this forum, are criticise any member with hard words

I have objections regrading the credibility of translation tool. Such online tools are not working perfectly to give a sense for native speakers. If someone is copy pasting contents by translating Russian posts into English or vice versa on this forum, it will be serious Forum rule violation. Post will be marked useless if translated contents do not seem natural.

• +2 2
  • +3 2

Thats very true @Guru2050 people are not putting up any effort to actually make it right for the forum, they are just posting any how and they are looking for a very fast way to make some quick money and its important we all get this straight, we need Quality , thats way we are going to get more proffetional users from outside. @George10 and @Irungu we need to do the job sometimes to inbox someone with a cation , that way they will be more troubled to  post any how. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Our main assignment in the forum is to make sure we post useful beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities for that i am advising us to submit only stuffs that are of great help to the members in the forum if not sooner or later you shall receive a warning point or even get banned by the moderators so always keep off from spamming, plagiarism, copy and paste and any way of violating it forums rules so that we can all grow up with cryptotalk platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

25 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

Thats very true @Guru2050 people are not putting up any effort to actually make it right for the forum, they are just posting any how and they are looking for a very fast way to make some quick money and its important we all get this straight, we need Quality , thats way we are going to get more proffetional users from outside. @George10 and @Irungu we need to do the job sometimes to inbox someone with a cation , that way they will be more troubled to  post any how. 

That's a great suggestion I remember in the past I used to approach certain individuals I believed aren't doing the right thing in the forum trying to correct them and some it's because they lacked knowledge on how to conduct themselves here it's for this reason I also made a post below so that they can find some help though there are those who do it deliberately and they deserve to be reported.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/99287-before-giving-a-bad-reputation/

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are good member of this forum but i want to say something you that title if the topic should be short instead of long title. 

And i also agree with you that we should post positive, informative and good content which also help others to get knowledge. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

And if anyone is knowing the rules and still violating them then as @Guru2050 said you guys are seriously doing against the will of forum and cutting your route to the forum.

For sure, because I don't believe all the illicit activities perform in this forum are new user's only, I think if you're spending much time to in the forum observing too, you will come across it. The best thing report them for appropriate action and if it's new Beginners, you can draw their attention and correct them.

Or what's your opinion??

3 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

If we found someone doing spamming or posting useless content than we should report them.If this forum is kept clean than we can easily gain some knowledge and some extra earnings here easily.

@Flying11Horse

Exactly, let's try and take collective responsibilities of reporting to help the in charge in keeping the forum clean and conducive for participation. It's for own benefit.

3 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

they are just posting any how and they are looking for a very fast way to make some quick money and its important we all get this straight, we need Quality ,

@Mike1515

That's what is making some of them dumping useless posts, the over greediness in them to get quick rich, despite some are old members and again knowing they're violating the rules. This most be stopped by hunting out does culprit one after the order. Let's vote for quality work not quantity.

3 hours ago, George10 said:

it's because they lacked knowledge on how to conduct themselves here it's for this reason I also made a post below so that they can find some help though there are those who do it deliberately and they deserve to be reported.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/99287-before-giving-a-bad-reputation/

Exactly, I read that post too and even comments on the issue, it's one of the best topic with explicit, vivid explanation on how to dm a new users and correct him instead firing negative reputations on him, without inculcating on him the necessary corrections and right thing expected of him to do.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I liked the analogy that you put my friend and everything I said is true that repetition in the collection of random, disturbing and useless topics may expose us to a warning or to a temporary or permanent ban, so we must always respect the rules and follow them so that we can protect ourselves from any danger.

• +1 3
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always remember when I started working here, I have been writing for a long time and thinking so that participation is useful and looking for solutions and with time I have sufficient experience, so your participation is good to make beginners think now to publish useful content to become experts later

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right, that posting bad or useless posts that are meaningless, or copying and pasting from other people's posts is a clear violation of the rules of the forum and therefore you will receive warning points and if these errors are repeated, your account may be permanently banned from the forum, and therefore you must  Adhere to the forum rules and work hard in order to create good and useful posts for all members

• +1 3
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

If you keep posting useless, meaningless contents, low quality post, offensive or annoying information and any other things that are contrary to the existing protocols of the forum. It's just like buying yourself a ticket of receiving warning points, consistently you get suspension or  even be expel or ban from the forum.

Once again

Welcome to cryptotalk forum and Wishing you a wonderful, memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum.

You are right,I don't know why someone will enter this forum with the motive of posting rubbish,and believe they will earn from that.This forum isn't a dumping site for rubbish,so its high time individuals knows what they are doing before they are banned I give kudos to the moderator for their good work towards it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, using sentences that are easy for everyone to understand is also very important, because sentences that are difficult to understand will also make readers in the forum less familiar with the intent and purpose of the author, in this case the poster.

• +2 1

That's right, I strongly agree with you. If you really want to waste your time and effort in cryptotalk then go post some useless content because you can't benefit on it at all. If you really want to earn huge money, you need to change your mindset, you need to do work hard and be consistent on what you're doing.

• +1 1