Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

Yes, my friend, you have a right in any work or any field. There are protocols and rules that must be adhered to, especially if you are new to work or a beginner, and if you get sufficient experience, your topics should be useful and have meaning and seek to help others and get a good reputation and you must stay away from the offensive topics that 

Of course, my dear friend, your idea is very logical, as sharing low-quality topics or using negative words and defamatory words is considered a violation of the forum rules imposed on members and that should be applied to everyone here.
Also, avoid deviating from the context of topics and random responses in order to avoid the ban.

• +2 1

Yes I agree you using sentence that are easy for everyone to understand is also very important, because sentence that are difficult to understand will Also make reader in the forum..

• +1 1

Why will you be in this platform and still have in mind that you want to post useless comment it automatically show that you are from the following 1. Scammers 2. Those that give negative rating 3. Those that create useless topics and so on.

• +1 1

We must focus and work hard to provide good and useful content, and we must always search for information to provide high-quality content and thus respect the forum rules and obtain positive reviews.

Indeed, my friend, presenting useless information may expose you to taking a point of warning and this is not appropriate for you and you may be prevented from participating in the future and banned completely from this forum so you must be careful and provide information of great use through which you can increase your experience and knowledge about this forum for the benefit of all members In this forum

• +2 1

Your words are absolutely correct, my friend, since I joined the forum I saw a lot of useless publications, this is completely wrong, if the situation continues as it is we will not be able to benefit well

• +2 1

Yes, I strongly agree with you .. This forum is for good and useful information only .. If we continue to publish useless and duplicate posts, we will limit ourselves to warning points, and thus we will lose.

Edited by jalal99
خطأ نحوي

Most of them are beginners and do not know the rules well, so we must always alert them and try to guide them to the appropriate way to do this and publish in a good way.
However, despite all what we do and the old members give in terms of instructions and advice, some of them do not want to learn and continue to make mistakes and are often banned after a short period of their work.

• +1 1

I think that this forum provides us with distinguished services, so it is better that we all respect the laws and abide by them in order not to be warned or banned due to some unhelpful posts, so we have to pay more attention to raising the quality of our publications.

• +2 1

Very interesting your topic for discussion, I think that when in doubt it is better to do a little research to know what the topic in question refers to before publishing something worthless. Many times they do it to get out of the situation.

To avoid receiving warning points, we must abide by the rules and laws, scrutinize our topics carefully, make them useful and contain correct information. Frequent warning points expose our account to a ban.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you, my friend. Actually, Violating the rules will results to a warning points, and repeating mistakes several times it can results to a ban. To avoid that, we should follow the rules and work hard to make unique, quality and useful posts on your own benefits. Then we can survive from a danger. So be careful.

• +4 1

في 19/9/2020 الساعة 02:22 ، قال Guru2050:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@إذا كانت الخلفية تتعارض مع البروتوكولات الحالية للمنتدى؟ تحصل تحصل باستمرار على حذاء تحصل حذاء تصل له من التمهيد.

توقف عن التظاهر بقراءة القوانين / القواعد الحالية للمنتدى.

وبعد ذلك مركزة ومرتفانية وملتقة وموضوع الجاد ، وجودة ومفيدة لمصلحتك الخاصة وللمنتدى.

مرة اخرى

مرحبًا بك في منتدى cryptotalk ونتمنى إقامة رائعة لا تُنسى وهادئة وخالية من الإجهاد في منتدى cryptotalk.

Hello dear
Yes, of course, the posts have a special evaluation, and I completely agree with you, but if you notice that there are many people who prefer to comment on posts with easy information in order to avoid buying an expulsion ticket, as what you said.

Thank you for this information. As a beginner, it is very helpful to me, yes there are many useless posts outside the topic of the forum. And I believe that simple sentences should be used so that everyone can understand them. I also think it is important to observe the forum rules in order to avoid making mistakes.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this topic, and to avoid that, we only have to follow the rules and abide by them and publish topics with good content. And not just underline words.

In my opinion, my friend, our topics should be rich in new and distinctive ideas, discuss important matters, and have useful and valuable content away from boring repetition because repetition makes our topics less important over time.

There is no any doubt that in this forum, the criteria of post already have been me mentioned in this forum. The post should be have high quality content in it with more than 100 words. It should have the correct information and best English that should be understood. If these points not be added to the posts, the you should have to ready for getting banned or warning points.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

No person should override any law stipulated by the forum because he exposes himself to being banned. Some warning points are received. The topic is in earnest with the moderators, and this matter prevents you from completing this forum and this is your only chance.

• +1 1

I am working so harder to get good progress in this forum and I am new here but every time I follow the rules and regulations to avoid been banned and avoid the violation because I don't want any warning points so that's why I collect the information about the cryptotalk forum and I am very careful about it. 

Yes, we must pay attention to repeating mistakes here because repeating the error means that you will be banned from this forum. Therefore, when receiving any warning point, try to find out the reason and avoid such an error from occurring again.

I agree with you my friend, everyone must comply with the rules of the forum and work with them, and also avoid publishing unhelpful and duplicate posts because this will lead to a ban or restriction.
Therefore, it is better to work on learning more and more and preparing topics with useful content for everyone.

• +2 1

Of course, if we are making useless post and irrelevant topic then we can get warning point and can be ban from this forum. So cryptotalk is opportunity so take it right. As beginner we don't much know how to make post it good that comments on other post and gain knowledge about how we can make a good post. Reading other post and focus lead us to make usefull post. So take time and find new topic which is unique and no have other then you can post and get reward. Most of time repeated post can be the reason of ban.

This is a correct analogy, my friend, so people who want to publish a topic must have their topic contain all the necessary conditions for accepting the publication, such as:
Ask a problem or question that no one asked before.
Or seek help from the elderly.
Good luck

Yes my friend you said absolutely right you should to post the good material in your topic otherwise you will get the money point and very soon you will remove from the crypto forum so you should be careful about that and you should not to do any mistakes in your topic

• +3 1