Crypto is wide, there are abundant opportunities you can still make it. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Crypto is wide, there are abundant opportunities you can still make it.

Very nice post that gives us the motivation to continue and hope that we can make it too in here. You written it very well and I hope to achieve a lot from the cryptocurrency markets genarally speaking but also make a good contribution to cryptotalk by hard work and dedication.

• +1 2

There are always opportunities in crypto and sometimes they are paying a lot but there are times when prices go down and all that we are profiting from are less and we lose time for nothing. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There are so many opportunities in crypto but I said it in another post too sometimes we are acting as kids and don't understand how to work and earn from it. There are some member that not care for others and we have to become a good team that will work together to learn and write the best topics for the forum to become high quality. Without everyone helping we can't achieve this and we may fail in our expectations. This can only be avoided if we work hard and start reading the posts of others and react to them according to their quality and the offering.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, the world of cryptocurrencies is a very wide world that can help many people in obtaining money and bearing the living expenses. For me, it helps me a lot in bearing the living expenses of university installments and other things.

Opportunities and chances provided by the crypto platform are vast and wide. This encourages the readers and writers to enhance their skills and abilities based on the knowledge from cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins. So the members of the cryptotalk community should take full advantage of opportunities provided by cryptotalk platform. 

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 1:57 AM, Guru2050 said:

As usual keep posting in accordance to the existing protocols of the forum and at any cost never try to compromise them.
I urge you to always be a good ambassador of cryptotalk.

A great post that encourages everyone to work hard and get the required success. Personally, I went through a lot of hardships, but I always came back and started working actively to spread interest and read useful topics.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Somewhere in cryptotalk I read a very interesting quote saying that crypto is a deep sea and if you want to achieve success in this field then you have to dive in it. So I think that we must try and try and learn from our failures. Crypto has so many opportunities for everyone. Crypto should be learn but not taught.

• +1 1

I Totally agreed with you that warning points or restrictions for some days isn't the end or should not force us to leave this forum because I believed that after difficulty success is next to it.  I want us to take warning point as an opportunity to correct our mistakes against the future. So that one day we will be among the most contributed or well-known member in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 9/19/2020 at 7:22 AM, Ridam said:

@Guru2050 I also suggest members here to focus on the positive sides and always find for new opportunities wisely using the current ones. If new members here works in good way following all the rules of the forum, there is no need to worry for warning points and suspension. And even if they got for mistake done unknowingly they can still move on and after certain interval after posting is re-allowed in their account they could continue their work.

So it's the great opportunity for everyone working in the forum and I ask everyone to maintain the standard of their post at any cost.

You are right i think the member should follow all the rules of the forum to avoid the mistakes and if he got any warning point so don't be sad about it learn form it and next time be careful from your mistakes.

5 hours ago, Marks33 said:

I Totally agreed with you that warning points or restrictions for some days isn't the end or should not force us to leave this forum because I believed that after difficulty success is next to it.  I want us to take warning point as an opportunity to correct our mistakes against the future. So that one day we will be among the most contributed or well-known member in the forum.

@Marks33 you know this forum always give a  opportunity to noob for learn goodly From the beginning with follow this forum rule but what they did?? They become greedy to earn money which lead them make useless topic and its prohibited here.. So they received a warning point but its Only for realizing their  mistake     and moderator want to change them into a good member.. No one should take it negatively

12 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

Crypto should be learn but not taught.

@P A Ashif if you have enough knowledge about crypto world then you must teach other members about it.. Becuase its YOUR duty too in this forum.. Also many thing you can learn here and later you can explain it to other                     

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you, being able to join CryptoTalk is an extraordinary thing because not everyone can join here, there are many benefits that can be obtained by all members, experience, knowledge about the world of crypto and much more. It doesn't matter if we get paid, whether it's bitcoin or Token Talk, but we're here to learn to get a good start in the crypto world. Persistence continues to post and read friends' posts that are here will make us successful in the crypto world.

Many of us here are planning to make crypto as a full time job and i think this is the right place to begin your career because there a lot you can learn in this forum which is why i suggest we focus and learn more in this forum believe in yourself because it is never too late to learn, just focus and follow the forums rules and regulations so that you won't be restricted completely. Be courageous and believe me you are one step ahead.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

True, I agree to your sentence, crypto is very wide it's a sea full of knowledge you can grab as much as you can but you also have to give your time as well.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Marks33 you know this forum always give a  opportunity to noob for learn goodly From the beginning with follow this forum rule but what they did?? They become greedy to earn money which lead them make useless topic and its prohibited here.. So they received a warning point but its Only for realizing their  mistake     and moderator want to change them into a good member.. No one should take it negatively

@P A Ashif if you have enough knowledge about crypto world then you must teach other members about it.. Becuase its YOUR duty too in this forum.. Also many thing you can learn here and later you can explain it to other                     

Actually we don't have to take warning points negatively but it should be taken as correction so that we can change for good. The moderators want us to change for good that is why if we make mistake they try to correct us because it is our duty to make useful quality posts so that we can take this forum to the next level.

Edited by Marks33
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

I am hope to made it and the small profit we are made now from our tradeing to become a big one that is make us enough to live and make a good wage and the cryptotalk forum is very help with this and give us too a small gift that we have to thank always for this and remembre that cryptotalk help and we are need to help too cryptotalk and Yobit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/18/2020 at 11:57 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will mark great success, remarkable achievements in future. That will makes you proud in life.

One thing we fail to understand here is this: apart from the bonus here in the forum (talk and BTC), there are loads of other benefits. Learning one or two mainstream cryptocurrency ideas in here cannot be traded for anything, it is priceless. We should take good opportunity of that. Might not be as immediate beneficial as talk and BTC, but it will definitely worth it later on as we progress in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of course, the world of digital codes is wide and its fame is increasing day by day, despite some countries that prohibit it, for example Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Lebanon. 

Success is near if really you are determined to achieve it , I urge every member especially the beginners to continue to serve the forum to the best of their ability we should not relent we should size the opportunity we have to be a good ambassador of crypto talk where by any person that comes in will know we are not only after the earning rather we are insinuated to make the forum a better place to rest.

On 9/21/2020 at 5:01 AM, Solex said:

Many of us here are planning to make crypto as a full time job and i think this is the right place to begin your career because there a lot you can learn in this forum which is why i suggest we focus and learn more in this forum believe in yourself because it is never too late to learn, just focus and follow the forums rules and regulations

Yes thank you for this clarification @Solex it's an ample opportunity for everyone to decide wisely. Let's think beyond what is before us now, beyond the bracket in order to secure a better tomorrow, our dream future.

This would be achieve by learning extensively plus our determination and passion. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/21/2020 at 9:40 AM, Pathakayush said:

True, I agree to your sentence, crypto is very wide it's a sea full of knowledge you can grab as much as you can but you also have to give your time as well.

For getting good knowledge about this world you need to spend a lot of time here and try learning everything every day. In my mind knowledge is so necessary than money, without knowledge you can lose your money by investing.

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Yes thank you for this clarification @Solex it's an ample opportunity for everyone to decide wisely. Let's think beyond what is before us now, beyond the bracket in order to secure a better tomorrow, our dream future.

This would be achieve by learning extensively plus our determination and passion. 

Sure mate because even this forum in the future will be something that will be difficult for some people to join since the forum is still growing and the earlier the better for us all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are lots of opportunities in the cryptocurrency so should be no worries if you miss the profit from one coin. There are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies in the market and among them half of the cryptocurrencies can be easily traded. so there are abundant opportunities in this cryptocurrency market.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

This is a very good post. I think that many give up on their dreams if they receive criticism or if it is not working out the way that they would have liked for it to work out, but the important thing to remember is that to achieve a dream it takes time dedication and plenty of determination. Especially in a forum such as this one. receiving a warning point is not a bad thing and it is just a way to highlight that you have been doing something wrong and that you should correct it for the future. In doing so you will be able to prosper in the forum. It is all about learning from mistakes, and that is step one in achieving any dream. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 9/21/2020 at 11:40 AM, Raqeebzy said:

We should take good opportunity of that. Might not be as immediate beneficial as talk and BTC, but it will definitely worth it later on as we progress in cryptocurrency.

And this is the right step taken of course @rekter by learning extensively day and night in Crypto world, eventually we can make our dreams future to become reality.

It's a gradual process, must joined Crypto world recently just 1 or 2 years ago, today they're earning from daily postings and learning as well.

Tomorrow we expect many to upgrade to most profitable opportunities were to be a earning a reliable income.