Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Confirm my brother , it all depends on what you post here , how you reply to comment and patience, sometimes you find it hard to make things right and spend time in the forum, but be calm and things would work out 

3 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Confirm my brother , it all depends on what you post here , how you reply to comment and patience, sometimes you find it hard to make things right and spend time in the forum, but be calm and things would work out 

I hope that all works out for all of us but we need to read the rules too and find everything about how it works now, as many have not and are not reading other posts that are useful and we should be rewarding these, I hope that everyone will understand this. We write a lot and want others to read them but we have to read the posts other make above us too and if they are helping to rate them too. This way we can learn from the information of their posts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Success has to do with a lot but it is important to reach our targets and avoid mistakes to make it less hard, but the forum too is important for this and the work of all between us that can make us reach higher and better growth. We are all together in cryptocurrencies and we trade and earn but we can fail if we not know how to trade or work, so we have to learn about how to make the most of these.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

17 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Success depends on a lot of thing one of them is as you said what you post here. If you spend a lot of time forum, you can get success. Success depends also on you love your work or not, l mean you would spend a lot of time work that you love than other works. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I congratulate you @Guru2050for this achievement. I hope you will achieve more success in the nearest future. I like to read your posts because it always motivate me to give my possible best to this great forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Congratulations on your achievement this is really a big one hope you continue posting these kind of contents in future also. This is the motivation for many new users like me. 

• +3 1

The problem what I am facing now is that I tried almost 10 times to create a post in the platform. But everytime I created it exists for some hours then get deleted. I am confused. Before posting I checked whether the post is repeated or not. But never I found the same type of post that I posted. And I think that the post is good as well. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You are correct, our efforts reflect the amount of success we have. Only if we work hard can we make a success of what we do. Here in cryptotalk we should work hard to make valuable contents to post, only then will we be successful here.

• +4 1

On 9/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

Firstly, let me congratulate you for your effort to marked as one of the popular contributor I hope you will not relent in your good work this is your beginning to work tirelessly in order to achieve your potential I challenge everyone of us should work hard to make this forum a place for a better leaving .

• +5 1

Congratulations on this achievement, my friend, referring to the topics and publications that you put in the forum. This was expected. Whoever strives will reach what he wants. Thank you for the effort you made in the forum and I hope that it will be an example to others.

• +3 2

The sentence 'success is associated with what you posted and with you that you are very helpful with what you have done and gained high profits that help me in your financial life.

• +2 1

Its a very good question thanks for questioning this but i think that success is what we do and what we are not on what we post. Thanks you very much. 

Edited by Rajeevgorai
  • +2 1

Congratulations to you .. Today is the first day I read your articles, and I really touched your humility and heart while I was reading

• +3 1

First of all congrats my friend for achieving this massive success.

Your post is very useful for all of us especially new joiners of this forum. I get most of the knowledge through your post and most of the peoples motivate through your post as well.  Hard work and patience is the key of success. Thats why do research and learns about more and more about crypto world. For all those purpose cryptotalk is the best forum ever and follow experienced members of this forum for increasing our knowledge as well. Thanks sir.... 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, gbfisher said:

First of all congrats my friend for achieving this massive success.

Your post is very useful for all of us especially new joiners of this forum. I get most of the knowledge through your post and most of the peoples motivate through your post as well.  Hard work and patience is the key of success. Thats why do research and learns about more and more about crypto world. For all those purpose cryptotalk is the best forum ever and follow experienced members of this forum for increasing our knowledge as well. Thanks sir.... 

@gbfisher ofcourse friend, to get success in this forum you should not focus on earning money Becuase Most of the member who focused on earning than learning cant stay long time in this forum because they usually did spam that lead them to   get banned from this forum.. So if you try to work here with you best then not only here but also you will be success in crypto world..      

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

True you will succeed only if you have excellence and your excellency depends on the type of posts or comment you make daily. So I would say go for excellence success will come towards you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is great to be one of the top classifieds in the forum.  I believe that every member of this forum can be ranked in this forum if they keep writing useful and good posts and help others. Try to be good and wonderful in the forum and stick to the rules and respond appropriately and appropriately to other people's posts.  I will definitely get a reputation for what I do.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

truth need to be said mate , both your topics and posts always have helpful information and well explained  so you deserved it , and it is the true you said that success is connected to what we post , when we share an information in a simple explaining  that can help members , all of them will appreciate your work and give reputation for it 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I am congratulate you for this wonderful articles you are made @Guru2050 you are deserve this featured on this page that only the best of the members are making it, and I am take this time to tell to all that we have to learn from the very best to become better too and learn from their and our experience. When all we are find a good member that is helping other and make very skill posts that teach us many, we are follower and are gave all our atenttion and good vibe to them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

great job by creating good topics and posts and useful to all members of the forum, posts should contain a lot of useful information

• +1 1

Congratulations on this achievement. That is a great thing and truly shows the amazing and useful content that you have been posting on the forum in order to have been rewarded with this on the leaderboard. I think that in the future it would be nice if the forum rewarded its users with a small incentive if they appear on the leaderboard. For example maybe a small TLAK token or a btc reward for achieving this level. I think tat this would be a great incentive for the members of this forum. All in all, great work and keep at it. I look forward to seeing more of you topics. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Congratulations for this achievement!
These features are very important!
And by encouraging us to always do the best in order to reach the stage of real success within the great forum!
As for me, I set goals for the success of my account within this wonderful forum! To be honest, by analyzing things it will show us that the Cryptotalk Forum has a very big future ahead

That's really interesting and congratulations on your achievements wish you greater heights and continue to work hard. I pray to achieve more than that.