Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

First of all, I congrats you on this achievement. And wish that you continue to grow like this. Your posts are good and informative so you deserve this. This is a great motivation for all of us that we should work on to create useful and interesting topics like this so that we not only increase others knowledge but also guide them. Hopefully members take any motivation from here and try to create new topics.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 11
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 3

At first I would like to congratulate @Guru2050 you for the achievement on your post. I believe the leaderboard, reputation, ranks are there for the better encouragement and motivation for the high quality post. Other members should also take your scenario as examples and encourage themselves for creating quality post in the future. And if we do hard work while creating the topics and post, the results that we get is absolutely satisfying.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I follow your posts. You present really good content on this forum. I previously got second place in the forum also in terms of the most people who got a good reputation. This drives us to more serious work.

Congrats my dear friend @Guru2050 you are a motivation to cryptotalk members especially beginners who still doubt they can have the potential to acquired such greater achievements in this forum,continue being contributive because the forum needs more participants like you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

You deserve to be congratulated on this wonderful achievement, you are a good friend of the forum and you are doing a great job by creating good topics and posts and useful to all members of the forum. I hope all members work hard and they will get the highest ranks in the forum @Guru2050

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Firstly congratulated for your success by achieve this respect of getting highest reputation in your post in the last week.. Its encourage us to make good topic like that will be helpfull for others and we will be respectful like you @Guru2050.. But i know its not easy to make a good topic and have huge reputation Number... You achieve it after hard work and research.. Its time to Change our-self too like you.. Thanks for your inspired topic...                       

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thank you brother, the words are so motivation it would be boosting the new members who joined the forum. I will say this kinds of words can improve the quality of every new members thank you man. 

• +2 1

I always read posts because they contain a lot of useful information and you deserve to be given a positive response from all members.
Thank you.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Congratulation my Friend @Guru2050  for you're great achievement, your topics really deserved that top rank and you post topics really useful for everyone in this forum,  your success surely inspired other members who fears post topics, and I hope you achieve more milestones in this forum.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

You deserved that to see your topic first because of the good quality and the message you given. The success we achieve is connected to our action on the cryptotalk forum and the advice we give to others.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Our primary assignment in this forum is to make sure we give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit so we can be paid but that is not only our benefit in the forum because we can as well improve our experience about this field and make ourselves popular in this forum just the way @Guru2050 earned the highest reputation few days back and i am happy for him because that is a sign of hardworking member. You and I can also achieve this but only with hardwork.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Congratulations @Guru2050 you deserve the good work you put up , am so happy for you, and its true am trying everyday to check onto your content that shows how good you are in what you are doing , good work , and keep up. am also trying my best to put up some good content here, and trying my best also to make good friends here, because I understand when you have good friends, they take time to read your content and so far am happy you are one of them. 

God bless. 

Take this @Irungu and @Mwangi Lets be good to the forum with good content. I also want to appreciate @George10 for reading my work and some good post to.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

33 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

Congratulations @Guru2050 you deserve the good work you put up , am so happy for you, and its true am trying everyday to check onto your content that shows how good you are in what you are doing , good work , and keep up. am also trying my best to put up some good content here, and trying my best also to make good friends here, because I understand when you have good friends, they take time to read your content and so far am happy you are one of them. 

God bless. 

Take this @Irungu and @Mwangi Lets be good to the forum with good content. I also want to appreciate @George10 for reading my work and some good post to.

A community that works together or supports one another archives success than the one that doesn't it's for this reason I get along with more individuals here in this forum and take time to also learn something from them and it's always a good experience having friends who are contributive and supportive.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Frankly, it is a very wonderful feeling to see yourself achieving the achievements and successes within the forum, especially being a recent member within the forum for me. I have been able to achieve many successes here, where I won 3 times the award. For my personal profile, and we hope that you will continue to provide everything that is useful to the forum and to the members so that you can achieve more achievements and successes.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Success may depend on your hard work and determination to reach a certain goal you want to achieve. Like in cryptoworld you can be successful if you gain yourself with knowledge and wide understanding on how cryptocurrency works.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Congrats for this achievement. Success need hard work and regularity of work. Other should follow you to achieve such position. You are doing good job. 

We all need to search new information and should talk about here on this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Thats very true @Guru2050 when you curate a very good post it attracts a very good and huge readers base, and thats why we see some being more successful than others its important we follow some of the cases that can allow to work as hard , we need to really be well developed and well organized for the same. and @Mwangi you need to take this , this is how you grow and I think its what you really nee to read , get this post 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

This is a good job this friend of ours has accomplished mates and it is better we all focus in terms of contributing in every section of the forum so that one day you can also be ranked as one of the best contributor in the forum because it is something to be proud of and only your commitment will decide your success in this forum, so let us concentrate on doing our jobs here and we shall taste the sweet side of it later.

• +1 5
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

True true and very true, sometimes it can be hard and thats why its called working hard and making sure that we are able to balance and understand what are the good things that can happen right now the good thing is to really ensure that we have a good quality that can be informative , am always looking for information and the best thing for me is to make sure that we are able to build up the best of the best, everything is possible.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

This is a very wonderful thing, and everyone wishes to be like you and what you have done. You are a good teacher and that you have obtained many reputation points is evidence of the good work you are doing inside the forum. I wish you good luck my friend

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Congratulations to you.
Yes, I think your achievements will be an encouragement for us other members to be able to provide the best content and topics to be the most popular. We will continue to try and work hard to create useful and quality post headlines so that we get positive reactions to earn satoshis.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

To be a successful full member,one have to post what is useful,interesting and informative to attract member to interact with one another on the post,which would definitely brings good positive reaction from members to the post.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You are absolutely right it means if you posts such a valuable posts so you will get reaction positive and you will get your tokens so I say many times you have learn first then you will be able to earn easily otherwise you will get warning points and then ban..

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Success is important as it mean that we achieve our goals and to do that we need to work hard and be polite and kind to other members, help them as they help us and make it the best way so together we achieve it. 

Teamwork and exchange of ideas is what we need.

But some members we help and they don't help back so it is important to know this that help is two ways and not only receive for nothing back. This will not work for you for a long time and when everyone finds that some are only want to accept what is given but do not make the least to give something back then they will stop receiving as noone will give anything back again.

• +1 1
  • +3 1