Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

Thank you for posting your achievement mate! This will serve as an inspiration to me and my co-newbies. We'll surely remember why we started, and continue the fire burning! ;)

• -5 1

Please rate my comment ❤️

On 9/20/2020 at 7:50 AM, Tolualive said:

To be a successful full member,one have to post what is useful,interesting and informative to attract member to interact with one another on the post,which would definitely brings a good positive reaction from members to the post.

Useful and helpful content attracts a positive reputation, if your topic is really good then other members won't hesitate for giving it a good reputation. If it is deserving for reputation then you will receive it. 

So good, yes lseen your post was good. So yes our post effect our postion. When we make good post and make hot. Then we find so many opportunities in our career. Yes what we do will matter, if we do good and have good. When we make mistake we will get warning point and maybe ban permanently. 

Yes it is perfect time to start in this platform and earn BTC and trade 

The free time we get in this corona time can be used usefull in cryptotalk.

Hello, congratulations, I think it is something that we all want to do but it is good that we receive that motivation because that way we realize that people like our work and publications.

Yeah I agree with this, I have so much respect to the members here that has so many posts because it's their way to show how hardworking they are. They put so much time and effort to have a huge number of posts especially if they also have a good reputation.

Yes brother, the conscious man sets a plan for his life, and that depends on what he wants to aim for, and working on it means that the person achieves success only if he wants a goal, yet he must work on it in order to reach the peak of success. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I thoroughly I agree with this your post, I partially go through all your post and I find it interesting, I hope I continue to find wonderful post from you next time.

• +1 1

yeah it is also a saying that

* if you are doing the same things in your daily life you will achieve the same thing in your future *

So success depends on your daily routine. 

On determination 

On they way you present yourself. 

So get success from tiny things small things of the day It will ends up making your future bright  

First of all,I congratulate you on this achievement . And wish that you continue to grow like this . I think your achievements will be an encouragement for us . Other members to be able to provide the best topics to be the most popular.  I follow your posts .you present really good content on this forum. 

Thank you so much bro you always tells anout the success key for crypto world.

Really it is beneficial for us to write posts according to topic.

Your content always be helpful for others.

Congratulations to you my friend, the hard work, effort and patience in any work will take us to the success we want. I hope that you continue in this success, and always share your success with us so that we can benefit from it because we have a great motivation to become like you and learn from your experiences.

I feel so glad that the valuable contents are always appreciated. We must share our valuable knowledge with one another and gain success. Creating meaningful posts helps to grow the community reputation of the creator and benefits the reader as well. Let's make our work count. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yes,i agree with you and I'm so happy for your success it should go on like this further.sucess doesn't come with sizes even tiny achievements can give you success.so be happy with all the revolutions you achieved

• +3 1

I am also agree with you.I am also think our success connected to what type post we make and what we do.If we make always useful post then we can easily get success from cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is true. With good, continuous work and beneficial activities that we contribute to and through which we obtain a good reputation and points that increase our balance

On 9/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

Yes dear I strongly agree with you. You are absolutely right. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. 

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, the success that we see today is the result of the work and diligence of all the members, the moderators and those responsible for the forum

As a result of the diligence and perseverance of the members, they made the forum active and lively and contains a lot of important information about coding and trading, and they made it a destination for everyone to search for full knowledge.

• +1 1

Hello friend, Congrats your posts are truly useful making a decent consistently prompts achievement you it's actually a consolation for some new beginers who are battling to make some great post I can perceive how hard and truly you have done your part which makes you well known

First of all congratulations a lot to you me dear friend. Start this great work in future. I see your many posts. Your posts are useful and valuable so you deserve this. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Many people will get motivated and start work like you do and this will be a great step

• +1 1

Yes my friend I am agree with you. Because if you work hard in this forum you can become successful in life. So we can easily said that success is in your hand.

Congrats mate. People who put their heart and soul into whatever they do have always reached their destination. It is always a good thing to share your knowledge with others because knowledge is the only thing that we get back double through sharing. Thank you cryptotalk for this amazing forum.

• +1 1

Thank you brother, the phrases are so motivation it might be boosting the brand new contributors who joined the discussion board. I will say this kinds of phrases can improve the first-rate of each new individuals thank you guy.

• +4 1