Get 300 Points in TronLink Pro App - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Get 300 Points in TronLink Pro App

Tron Link Pro is an wallet for tron network. Now they have announced the referal programs and you can get 300 points just for signup through the Link.

Task to complete-

-Download Tron Link Pro App from play store.

- Create a new wallet and be sure to save the 

Security phrase safely.

- Click on Me

- Click on Freind Invitation

-Click on Claim Rewards

- Enter the Referal Code To get rewards.

"B5Qd"

You will get the rewards only after entering the referal code so be sure to enter "B5Qd" as Referal code.

Look at the screenshot below for best knowledge and comments to this thread for any confusion.

Old users can invite freinds to get the rewards.

The points are redeemable in near future to mainstream token like Eth,Btc. 

Don't miss this opportunity.

Download Link(Referal Attached)- 

https://dapp.tronlink.org/#invitecode?code=B5Qd&lang=en

Download Link (Direct)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tronlinkpro.wallet

IMG_20200918_134547.jpg

IMG_20200918_134449.jpg

Edited by Ridam
Link updated
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Please before you post anything you make sure it has undergone series of review because some websites are risk, scarm and liear and again you wont oaid aby dim

• +1 1

15 hours ago, mahmud93 said:

Please before you post anything you make sure it has undergone series of review because some websites are risk, scarm and liear and again you wont oaid aby dim

Hello mate I have done good research the project is from Tron Link and it's the wallet for tron ecosystem. So I don't think they will do something bad with the referal system. If you don't like the project simply skip it.

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Can you update this topic with PlayStore download link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tronlinkpro.wallet&hl=en ? Nice to see it is non-custodian wallet. Well, I have used your code, can you find me in your referral stat 😉?

@Whited35 Sure I forget to give the direct link to play store. Now I have added  the direct link to the playstore. 

Yes I saw you there and 300 points extra has been added for successful referal. Thank you for your engagement.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 Sure I forget to give the direct link to play store. Now I have added  the direct link to the playstore. 

Yes I saw you there and 300 points extra has been added for successful referal. Thank you for your engagement.

Hmm, no worries 😉! Once you notice an announcement of point redemption, do not forget to inform me because I have uninstalled it now. I have so many other important apps installed on my smartphone. I just want to free up storage. 

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing interesting information about the project. Is the referral code correct? I wrote the code but 300 tokens were not credited I do not know what the reason is

• +1 4
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Thanks for sharing interesting information about the project. Is the referral code correct? I wrote the code but 300 tokens were not credited I do not know what the reason is

Yes the code is correct and I have invited others members through the same code.

If you have followed the steps carefully sure you would have got the rewards. You need to go and claim rewards for getting the credit and they won't be showing in your token section. 

@Whited35 Don't worry I will inform you after they allow exchange of credits.

• Useful or interesting 3

Thank you for sharing this, i will download it soon and use your code. By the way, i would like to know how much is those 300 points when they will be exchanged? 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Ridam what is the benefit of this wallet except the refer programme becuase we know in every wallet has refer programme by Which we can get currency.. So to get reward in this app will we need to deposit Some usd of trx or not bro?? Its look like the wallet is pretty good but please update more information               

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 6:14 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam what is the benefit of this wallet except the refer programme becuase we know in every wallet has refer programme by Which we can get currency.. So to get reward in this app will we need to deposit Some usd of trx or not bro?? Its look like the wallet is pretty good but please update more information               

@Dorjoy12 No you don't need to deposit any amount of trx for referal program. Just enter the referal code and you will get credit which could be exchanged later as they said. 

And the wallet is for tron network and you can use wallet for all tron service like Justswap and to store Trc-20 tokens.

@Calvinpriva The price is rumoured to be high but it's not clear how much will 300 points worth. But they have said we will be able to exchange it to Trx,Btc,Eth. So I'm also seeing positive signs with AirDrop.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

The price is rumoured to be high but it's not clear how much will 300 points worth. But they have said we will be able to exchange it to Trx,Btc,Eth. So I'm also seeing positive signs with AirDrop.

@Ridam Thank you. It's not bad to try new opportunities like this, because we do not have to deposit anything and by the way i joined.  It looks like a like a legit airdrop. 

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am going to review the reviews of this wallet so that I can download it and have it among my favorite wallets, so I have it ready to see if I invest in some Tron coins. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info. Some time ago I tried to claim those 300 points but I did not succeed. I will try again by following those steps you gave. Thank you very much.

Nobody can use the credits earned here.And the wallet does not make a statement on this issue.What will the accumulated credits do here?If you learn about this,I would be glad if you let me know.Because my points with credits for 2 months remain the same.They are of no use.

• +1 1

Has anyone been able to claim these coins? because I have not been able, I have been trying for days

• +1 1

Tronlink is a wallet that we can use as an extension in our browser, and for the moment it has proven to be transparent and reliable, right now it is promoting its application to earn 300 points, which is still unknown what the price will be in the market, however many users are participating and claiming these points, due to the track record and good reputation that tronlink has throughout its history.

On 18/9/2020 at 4:03, Ridam said:

Tron Link Pro es una billetera para la red tron. Ahora han anunciado los programas de referencia y puedes obtener 300 puntos solo por registrarte a través del  Link .

Tarea para completar

-Descargue la aplicación  Tron Link Pro  desde Play Store.

- Cree una nueva billetera y asegúrese de guardar el 

Frase de seguridad de forma segura.

- Haz clic en 

- Haga clic en  Invitación de amigos

-Haga clic en Reclamar recompensas

- Ingrese el código de referencia para obtener recompensas.

"B5Qd"

Obtendrá las recompensas solo después de ingresar el código de referencia, así que asegúrese de ingresar  " B5Qd " como código de referencia.

Mire la captura de pantalla a continuación para obtener el mejor conocimiento y comentarios sobre este hilo para detectar cualquier confusión.

Los usuarios antiguos pueden invitar a amigos para obtener las recompensas.

Los puntos se pueden canjear en un futuro próximo a tokens convencionales como Eth, Btc. 

No te pierdas esta oportunidad.

Enlace de descarga (referencia adjunta) - 

Enlace de descarga (directo)

IMG_20200918_134547.jpg

IMG_20200918_134449.jpg

The invite code is enabled only for old users, and it takes a long time to grant a unique code, which makes it impossible for the new user to refer and earn more points for inviting people.

• +1 1

Hello, I am doing all the steps, but after I put the invitation code, this person tells me that he is invited before and I do not count any points. Is there a solution to this problem or is the airdrop finished?

If i want to use my referal link i get the referal code 0000 . If my friend tries to put this code it's not valid..

Someone else got this error also ore know how to fix it. I think this is a bug .

I have already carried out all these steps and I obtained the 300 points for the registration and I have even already got referrals which I have had 5000 points, my question is when can I exchange those points for another currency such as btc, xrp or trx?

• +5 1

I registered an account a long time ago and I got some referrals but until today I have not seen that they give any credits I have no idea if this promotion is real or fake...lets see in a few weeks? months?

5 hours ago, amor200 said:

Nothing is yet known about the 300 points as it will be exchanged for any cryptocurrencies or if it will only serve to pay the commissions if someone has any information let me know I would appreciate it very much greetings to all from Peru

The only information available is in the Tronlink app itself, below the Invite Friends screen:

Usages of Credits

* you can exchange credits for mainstream tokens or candies such as TRX, ETH, BTC or BTT in the future.
* Fundamental to all value - added services and future application cases on the platform.
* Exchange for goods in the credit shop.

It only remains to wait to know what this means.

greetings from Argentina

On 9/18/2020 at 3:03 AM, Ridam said:

Tron Link Pro is an wallet for tron network. Now they have announced the referal programs and you can get 300 points just for signup through the Link.

Task to complete-

-Download Tron Link Pro App from play store.

- Create a new wallet and be sure to save the 

Security phrase safely.

- Click on Me

- Click on Freind Invitation

-Click on Claim Rewards

- Enter the Referal Code To get rewards.

"B5Qd"

You will get the rewards only after entering the referal code so be sure to enter "B5Qd" as Referal code.

Look at the screenshot below for best knowledge and comments to this thread for any confusion.

Old users can invite freinds to get the rewards.

The points are redeemable in near future to mainstream token like Eth,Btc. 

Don't miss this opportunity.

Download Link(Referal Attached)- 

Download Link (Direct)

IMG_20200918_134547.jpg

IMG_20200918_134449.jpg

Hello, is it still possible to do it? And I would also like to ask you when the airdrop ends and can those 300 tokens be redeemed? I hope you can answer me soon I am interested in doing it