I have some quiries against trading charts - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

I have some quiries against trading charts

On 9/18/2020 at 6:44 AM, Honny143 said:

:-so what do you think how many days back charts best for trading ?

;-what you think old charts really help to predict todays price.?

This is dependent on your trading style. If you are day trader there are a few that they are trade with very low time charts and they trade even 5 minute charts. I do not recommend to trade this low. And it depends on the market volatility too but the correct for an experienced is to look at the 4 hour chart and you can zoom out or zoom in to have a better macro image or better recent one. But the history of the price move is important to know what the trend is and what we always do is to follow the trend.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

notice the ltc chart of last year where there has no huge pump of ltc yet..

Low trading volume means that the coin is stagnating and nobody wants to buy it. The price may get pumped, but you can never know when.

57 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

1000 usd when eth price is 350 usd  then you can have only 3 eth then sell it when it price is around 400 usd so you get profit around 160 usd only

It is 320 usd already. And it certainly can go even lower, but you have spent all you $$$ having bought ETH at 350.

Do not spend all at once.

Are you sure that ETH price will not get higher than $400? Do not sell all at once, keep some in case there will be an opportunity to sell for 450 or 500 or 700?

Do not sell all at once.

Edited by geezer

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

What you have said is  totally right but as far as i know my Friend @Honny143  ltc pair with btc so if btc price go down then usually ltc goes down too..i think there has no chance litecoin will dump like dead coin Becuase as you know litecoin is the 3rd largest crypto currency and its demand also high in market.. So anytime we can have enough profit From    litecoin..           

I agree with your point @Dorjoy12 and you're right litecoin one of the leading and 3rd rank crypto currency in crypto market, and its real fact all altcoins follows bitcoin price,

when ever bitcoin price dumps most of altcoins lost their price, but when bitcoin once again price pumps up then immediately altcoins Price not increase  its take some time,

first investors traders observed bitcoin price movement once they believe bitcoin reach good prices, then they invest other altcoins to increase their portfolio, so altcoins take some time to regain their price.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There is no fixed time to check the chart or the price of any currency, I advise you to check it once a day or two days if the market is doing well, and I advise you to exit the market in case the prices are dumping..

• +1 1

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

There is no fixed time to check the chart or the price of any currency, I advise you to check it once a day or two days if the market is doing well, and I advise you to exit the market in case the prices are dumping..

you put it so simple haha, trading is actually much harder than it looks, because knowing when to exit/enter a trade is a big deal and not so simple. and nobody can tell when the market is going up or down but those indicators might be of help sometimes.

• +1 2

I also have not idea about trading charts and I think it is impossible to predict the price without knowing how to read them, I believe that the more you learn and have experience about these charts the greater your earning will be.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

"We grow by lifting others"

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

you put it so simple haha, trading is actually much harder than it looks, because knowing when to exit/enter a trade is a big deal and not so simple. and nobody can tell when the market is going up or down but those indicators might be of help sometimes.

I did not make it simple, but I spoke realistically and according to the data and experience that I learned from the market, when you watch  the price many times, it affects your sentiment negatively.

Edited by iloveyobit
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I agree with your point @Dorjoy12 and you're right litecoin one of the leading and 3rd rank crypto currency in crypto market, and its real fact all altcoins follows bitcoin price,

when ever bitcoin price dumps most of altcoins lost their price, but when bitcoin once again price pumps up then immediately altcoins Price not increase  its take some time,

first investors traders observed bitcoin price movement once they believe bitcoin reach good prices, then they invest other altcoins to increase their portfolio, so altcoins take some time to regain their price.

@Honny143 yah you are right my Friend.. But did you notice a thing that whenever btc price go high,you can see different altcoin price pump too but from them eth price pump more than another currency.. Last btc bullrun lead eth price 420 usd though eth price was Before bullrun only 200 usd.. So in this case eth also perfect to invest on..               

• +1 1

I can see the old chart on Coinmarketcap, before trading I will definitely look at the chart of the coins I will be trading, I look back one month, six months and one year. I think looking at old charts over the past year can help predict current prices. Because it is included in the technical analysis strategy.

• +2 1

Each trader sets a short, medium or long-term trading plan and uses the time frame that suits him accordingly. Some traders use minute candles because they prefer scalps, and other traders prefer to use weekly or monthly candles to get a long view of prices. These are the long-term investors. .

• +5 1

If you want to invest in Bitcoin without looking at the charts, allocate a daily amount of your own income, for example $ 10, and buy bitcoin with it for the purpose of long-term investment, after several years the return from your investment may be 50% or 100%, so the price of bitcoin is constantly rising

• +5 1

When viewing cryptocurrency trading charts, there are multiple timeframes that you can use. Usually the time frame a trader chooses will depend on their general style. The monthly, weekly and daily charts are suitable for traders who hold positions for long periods of time.

I'm a novice in crypto and begin this yr and i test the market however I determine no longer to exchange and try to earn from the cryptocurrencies through making small jobs and write approximately them, I appearance to trade because we will earnings but it additionally can be unstable and make us lose so for now I keep away from. With this I do my danger is 0 and I'm able to now not lose money however I suppose I might not make as lots as others do.thnak you

Old charts are of little use. The factors in which cryptocurrencies change are many and complex.

Something may be repeated from these analyzes, but what about the rest of the variables that have occurred in this currency?

Just follow the expert who have long experience in the cryptocurrency world who are very famili with price .and which ones to look for few days or week chart .

The more experience you have in the field of reading charts and analysis the market ,i think i may not make as much as other do .am puttinh my all in this forum so as to learn alto before i can make any or future step of trading .

For the first time it is not easy to understand about the trading chart analysis. You should learn about them a lot and watching some videos on YouTube is important with a vision is easy to understand. And of course training is the best option to acquire the experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Why should you choose trading charts if you have not a great experience in this field in any work you should have experience first. There is no risk of losinng money. 

I am also a learner about trading and don't have much knowledge to understand these charts and whenever I want to do trade I seek help from the experienced traders and seniors But I am curious to learn about these charts so that I could make decision on my own by getting predictions from these valid charts.

In my opinion technical analysis is mostly a joke. It works because other people believe it works. For short term plays this might be an important thing to consider but for the long term it likely won't matter at all.

In my opinion, looking at historical trends of an asset is very important to look at. Watch how it reacts to certain things so you can better predict the next trends.

I have started day trading to get experience about trading and crypto market but still I didn't get enough knowledge or experience to understand these charts as I am in growing stage amd learning about it and it's quite difficult for a beginner to read and understand these charts.