We don't see them, but the moderators does! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

We don't see them, but the moderators does!

Since we are disabled from seeing any member who gave us like or dislike in this forum then i think it is good we take our complains to the moderators since they are aware and they know who gave us reactions in our various posts in the forum. It is unfair to give a good post negative rating because in this BTC campaign that post will not be paid for which is why you all have to keep fear aside and take your complains to moderators since you know your posts doesn't deserve negative reaction.

• +2 2

Thanks for the advice. Any member that give negative reactions to the posts that do not deserved them is cheating and violenting rules of the forum and they need to be reported to the moderators so that they will face the penalty for doing harm to other members posts.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Thanks for this. I think it is very bad behaving like that and giving negative reputations to useful posts and it should be not made but as you said some scammer may want to hurt someone and do that, so a report can be the best way to get help for that. I will start looking at my posts and the reputation I am given from now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 9/18/2020 at 3:32 AM, Calvinpriva said:

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Yes you are right i have seen many member giving negative reparation to good topics i think the member should think before giving bad repatation.

The new reward system in kind of problem of many and useful for many. There are several people who are not even seeing the post and giving negative rating which is very bad but the moderators will look into this matter for sure because this is very serious one.

• +1 1

The moderators acknowledge good posts and topics. Keep the content real and up-to-date. That way the users can avoid bad reactions to comments. Also try to avoid mistakes, this way the uses can boost the likeliness of the posts and also avoid banning from moderators. The moderators do a great job in ensuring the satisfaction of the rules and regulations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very nice and I am reading many of the similar post about this that some membere have the problem that they will get negative -5 in post of them that are good and this is makes me very sad to see that it happen. I also say that we are needed to report the post to the adminisrtative to see for them what is going on.

• +2 2

Thank you for this, I have read a lot complaints too and I felt bad about it but you are correct we can't keep reading about this because we miss our time with not important information but we should be reading more about crypto and theory so we can learn a lot and become experts in this. With this post I hope you given and end to the posts that are not wanted a lot to see, but I can understand these people too that are frustrated to see a good post being rated badly .

• +3 2

Don't worry mate, I have also faced this problem, when I post the good and helpful comment some of members given me on negative reputations without any reason and this is unfair. So I complain on moderators and they give on me positive reputation and they removed my warning points also. 

❤❤HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +4 1

On 9/18/2020 at 1:32 AM, Calvinpriva said:

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Indeed, the forum management can monitor the reactions of these abusive members who mean harm to other members and can fight them and ban them from the forum because they misuse it and harm other members by their actions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We are exposed to bad people. There will be people like that everywhere, but it is up to us to seek our right, which is to inform the moderators and let them do the right thing. We have to be fair about the reputation, because it serves for the forum to have a good quality. Therefore, having wisdom in giving a reputation is important for everyone.

you are totally right , i have seen many people had this problem and by keeping an eye on their posts they said later that they didn't receive any unfair negative reputation , admins are here to help us so there is nothing to fear when we know we didn't do anything wrong

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I went back to the post and occasionally reported to moderators after removing negative feedback. I see a lot better post but no positive feedback

Receiving negative feedback on good, constructive posts is not acceptable.  This makes the forum a bad place because the rating is not fair.  Moderators should monitor and block posts who don't rate them.  You too, please be good and give the post honestly and appropriately the evaluation it deserves.  This is your responsibility towards the forum and its members.

Many people have and presently are suffering from such things. Some members are giving negative points to good and useful posts. I don't know what they hope to gain by doing this. Those who do this kind of stuff are sure to get banned eventually because the moderators of cryptotalk are really active. They don't let this kind of stuff slip. Keep up the good work moderators.👍

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes you are right. As being a beginner, I am also facing this problem so much. My many comments are rejected and recieved negative response. But we should not lose hope. There are moderators to help us. We can report the posts without any hesitation.

That's what moderators are needed to help in any situation. I didn’t have bad grades, and this is good news. I think you will no longer come across such people. Good luck 😃

yes, the supervisors can see who gave the positive points to the members, so don't waste time here and be honest

• +2 1

That's right my friend, there were some people who randomly placed the interactions

The moderators are doing their job perfectly, and the number of people having random interactions has decreased dramatically.

It is so wonderful that we help clean this forum from the rioters

• +2 1

On 17/9/2020 at 18:32, Calvinpriva said:

Algunos miembros se han enfrentado a un momento difícil debido a recibir reacciones injustas a sus publicaciones (con regularidad) incluso si son útiles. Por eso me gusta decir… “No importa cuántas buenas personas haya en un lugar, pero una mala persona es imprescindible”. Escribí este tema para aconsejarle sobre quién todavía está enfrentando este problema, hay moderadores que pueden ayudarnos a resolver nuestros problemas, así que deje de quejarse y simplemente tome la acción correcta. 

Puede informar a los moderadores de esas publicaciones (sus publicaciones) que sean útiles pero que hayan recibido una reputación negativa. ¿Por qué denunciarlos? No sabemos quién nos dio reputación, ¡pero los moderadores lo saben! ¡Un miembro que da reputaciones negativas al azar incluso a una publicación útil es un estafador! Entonces, al denunciarlos, no solo resolverá su problema, sino que también ayudará / apoyará a los moderadores para atrapar a un estafador después de que lo investiguen y encuentren la evidencia. 

Así que no te quejes más de ese problema, ya está resuelto. Además, no tema informar de ese problema a los moderadores porque tiene derecho a informar cualquier cosa que esté en contra de las reglas del foro, y los moderadores son muy justos con sus miembros a menos que usted viole las reglas varias veces. 

Buena suerte.

Good contribution friend, I will take action on the matter since I have received negative evaluations and I have thought why this happens? What I did wrong, but I understand that they are users with the intention of belittling the content of others, knowing that they are lucrative and important like any other, receiving negative evaluations would be accepted as meaningless comments, but when all is well it is unfair to receive a negative assessment @Calvinpriva.

• +4 1

I have been working in this website for more then a month @Calvinpriva but I only got one negative reputation.I think that I am somehow  protected from the spammers who give a negative reputation.I think it is not good because there should be someone who should give  me a negative reaction .It is important to improve my mistakes  and help me to perform well in this forum from learning through my mistakes.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Reporting spams and irrelevant posts is very necessary because to earn from this forum we must keep it clean and clear from scammers and time pass people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

People who report others posts without any reason are bad for the growth of this forum and it would negatively impact it's credible members. By doing this type of spam it discourages the members who post useful topics and affect the forum very badly. So if our posts are getting negative reputation even if you posts useful topics then we should report this to the moderators. 

• +5 1

You are very right there are people who do not contribute especially to us new members who are here to learn and improve our qualities, there should be more members like you.

• +3 1

On all platforms, always find undesirable individuals, who do not respect or take advantage of gaps in the rules, I have seen a crowd of post that I consider are quality with negative points, which leads me to think that they only do so to take advantage of campaigns

• +2 1