BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting.

1 minute ago, Guru2050 said:

This is one of it kind in the whole world of Crypto currencies in and out. No single forum, sites ever made this attempt of paying it members double payment both at the same time. A compensation payment for not able to open trading for it's new token as it was stipulated tentatively.

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

This is indicates credibility, accountability and transparency of the forum.

If i understand you you are saying the crypto starting paying. I want you to help me make it success because I'm completely newbie here

It is very exciting to hear this crypto talk started paying i will make sure i make it to have my payment too as others has that is my target

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

2 minutes ago, mahmud93 said:

If i understand you you are saying the crypto starting paying. I want you to help me make it success because I'm completely newbie here

Okay,

Calm down, don't worry. So far you have finished posting 100 free compulsory post, then go ahead by posting minimum of 20 per day, this will start counting for payment in a week time, if are found to be good and useful. 

Another thing

-Make sure you have registered with yobit exchanger, and further link your cryptotalk account to the yobit to start receiving TALK COIN.

This is the link to do so in case if you haven't. https://yobit.net/ru/cryptotalk/.

- Apart from that one,

for you to receive compensation payment in BTC (Satoshi), you have to link up your cryptotalk account to this link of yobit exchanger.

This is the link just as provided by the moderator in about forum Section.

https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/

But NOTE: you will only receive payment in Satoshi for your useful posts, that's posts that gained positive reputations (LIKES), excluding neutral posts and posts that get negative reputations (DISLIKE).

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

double payment both at the same time.

Yes, but this situation will not continue. The BTC campaign will end as soon as the TALK token is added to the market.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

This is one of it kind in the whole world of Crypto currencies in and out. No single forum, sites ever made this attempt of paying it members double payment both at the same time. A compensation payment for not able to open trading for it's new token as it was stipulated tentatively.

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

This is indicates credibility, accountability and transparency of the forum.

@Guru2050 you said absolutely right friend.In now a days,while people even can't find a good and legit site for earning,cryptotalk is paying us double.Everyone is getting TALK Tokens and BTC at the same time by just one work.I think no one can find a second forum like cryptotalk.It's really like a jackpot for all the members.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

@Guru2050 yes my friend we earn both talk token and btc currency but there has different Between this two payment.. Becuase the talk token payment based on your got avg rate per day but the btc payment based on per messages positive rating with got avg rate.. So its not easy to get payments my friend.. To get full btc payment you must need to have 20 react in 20 post you made everyday                     

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes this double payment of bitcoin and talk token at the same time is something that shows that this forum is transparent and cares for us therefore, let's not disappoint it in any manner because it is saving us better and theris no other forum that can offer this opportunity apart from this great platform and I know theris more to come therefore, let's continue conducting ourselves well so that we keep benefiting.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

6 hours ago, Buy me coffee said:

Yes, but this situation will not continue. The BTC campaign will end as soon as the TALK coin is added to the market.

This was the original plan, yes. But actually this system differs so much from original paybypost campaign and if outcome is more quality posts, they might even reconsider keeping it for a while. Or bring it back at some point.

Because right now they are not paying as much as when there was an invasion of spammers, copy pasters and bots. Back then, even those got paid before they got kicked out. The current system would be way harder for bots and spammers.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I received the first payment today and it is paid for posts that have a good reputation. This is a good business opportunity for everyone, but that requires more effort in order to obtain positive reputation points and receive payments.

1 hour ago, Aisha123 said:

The original Satoshi Nakamoto white paper begins (emphasis mine), “A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from ...

it is strange that you read the bitcoin whitepaper, but you were too lazy to read this topic, next time read the topic:

BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting. "

Topic talks about bitcoin payments that came back and became doubled payments because people are getting talk tokens

20 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

I received the first payment today and it is paid for posts that have a good reputation. This is a good business opportunity for everyone, but that requires more effort in order to obtain positive reputation points and receive payments.

now it has become very difficult to receive everyone's post, unless the post person in the Russian section, in other sections people are very lazy to react to people's post

• +1 2

This forum has proven to us that it is currently the best site that pays users for publication because now we can receive payment both in talkcoin and BTC at thesame time for this reason we also need to improve ourselves in th aspect of posting quality valuable post so that we can receive both payments constantly since since the system for BTC payment now depends on the positive rating we received from other users.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

There is nothing we should not believe about this forum, it is the best in term of this. If admin pass information across to us, it will 100% be certain and true. I have checked my balance too, the bitcoin payment has started counting which I believe all members are receiving too now. 

• +1 2

10 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I not surprised really. I know most won't believe it until they start having it especially newbies who aren't opportuned to benefit from the previous campaign of 30satoshi/day; I felt exactly the same then. 

Now, I think it is becoming better (the payment system), earning talk token as well as BTC. Such opportunity is rare.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 hours ago, Buy me coffee said:

Yes, but this situation will not continue. The BTC campaign will end as soon as the TALK coin is added to the market.

@Buy me coffee

Pragmatically and ideally I knew it is for a while, that's why from my explanation I included the word compensation payment, I don't no if you have gone through the commentary vividly. Despite it will end soon.

With this Cryptotalk deserve lauded, appreciated due its wonderful, outstanding, remarkable, reputable, extraordinary and incredible performance.

@Zaino34

Thanks for that justification, I hope and wish to see many more confirmation coming from, best contributors, hard working members and determined new users.

@Dorjoy12

Exactly, though they have some little different and similarities going by criteria. But, both must prove to be good, quality and useful post.

And above all, gained positive reputations.

Thank you👏👏 for that clarification friend.

9 hours ago, Jami273 said:

@Guru2050 you said absolutely right friend.In now a days,while people even can't find a good and legit site for earning,cryptotalk is paying us double.Everyone is getting TALK Tokens and BTC at the same time by just one work.I think no one can find a second forum like cryptotalk.It's really like a jackpot for all the members.

Accurately and genuinely stated@Jami273 as matter of fact, this is first-class, distinctive and  unquantifiable platforms out many in Crypto community.

• +1 4

Yes this forum is the best and I hope to begin earn bitcoin too as for my part I am always try to help with very useful post and abide with the rules of this magnificent forum. I am hoping to find friends here and I suggest to everyone to read the rules again about how the campaign work to make the most from it because many do not understand and make post that they don't get paid as they thought.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I am very glad I found cryptotalk, there is nothing better in the internet world where we connect with people and learn from each other and in this forum where we learn what cryptocurrencies are and how they will help us in our lives, and on top the forum gives us too for this. 

• +1 2

We are all happy to begin earning Satoshi in addition to our talk token we normally receive but we really hw e to help each other earn more by giving posts that deserved to be given positive rating because i have visited many sections and met slmany beneficial posts without receiving reactions that will encourage them and i think that is our fault because i noticed that people are lazy this days to give ratings to other members posts and they only give ratings only when they are quoted. So let's help each other to receive more payments

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is completely normal, it was expected that profits will appear a week after publication, and also Bitcoin has been paid in the previous months. This will not be impossible or new thing.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, rekter said:

Because right now they are not paying as much as when there was an invasion of spammers, copy pasters and bots. Back then, even those got paid before they got kicked out. The current system would be way harder for bots and spammers.

@rekter that's very correct.

At the very beginning of this forum there was a huge number of spammers.They used to get BTC which they really don't reserved.According to the previous paybypost campaign,this time less number of BTC is being distributed among the members.Right now earning BTC is not really a easy work.Because it's really too difficult to get positive rating in all of your post.As a result,we may not get BTC for 20-30% for our total post or more than that.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I am also not believe this and it is the joy that it feels me and hope the forum may be always make money from the advertisers and the administration deserve to earn millions dollars from it. But I am reading other that do not know they pay system and think it was only for post. They need learn it is not and create very good post to gain after we rate them for that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, rekter said:

This was the original plan, yes. But actually this system differs so much from original paybypost campaign and if outcome is more quality posts, they might even reconsider keeping it for a while. Or bring it back at some point.

Sure spammers will hardly earn from this campaign but i don't think it will be nice to keep this system of payment on for more days if they open trading in October because if they do believe me many people not be active immediately after selling the talkcoin they are currently accumulating and due to the difficulties of earning rating some might even go off again.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Buy me coffee said:

Still nothing is sure about that.But there is a huge chance that what you've said will gonna happen.Because BTC is an additional payment,so it may not last after trade of TALK will be available.So we just can wait till 15th October to get a final news.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Solex said:

Sure spammers will hardly earn from this campaign but i don't think it will be nice to keep this system of payment on for more days if they open trading in October because if they do believe me many people not be active immediately after selling the talkcoin they are currently accumulating and due to the difficulties of earning rating some might even go off again.

Sorry, i am having hard time understanding this. Why would people be inactive with btc payment program, but active posters without it? People will accumulate talk coins no matter what, those are not based on positive ratings, only btc is.

• +1 2

Yes this forum really thinks about their users and in online there is no other site like this forum, just talk token launching date delayed then this forum.immediately announced they pay compensation and now they are started paying bitcoins

means now forum members earn both talk tokens and bitcoin at the same time, these all thinks indicates how this forum good and always thinks members benefits, iam really proud to being  the part of this great forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I have never doubted the credibility of the forum, as I have been working within it for more than 8 months, and until this time it pays me without any problems, and the bitcoin has been paid to us last night and I think that the Bitcoin campaign will be stopped when we start trading this symbol, but I am sure that this symbol will have a price Very acceptable

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day