What is the issue with new payment in btc? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BraveHeart01

What is the issue with new payment in btc?

I haven't received any satoshis for my positively rated posts after a week so far. Possibly because I have one warning left or whatever.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

11 hours ago, geezer said:

I haven't received any satoshis for my positively rated posts after a week so far. Possibly because I have one warning left or whatever.

Have you entered your cryptotalk email on yobit to start the campaign counting? 

You are and old member but I see from your profile you don't earn reputation. Have you read the rules because you get paid only for posts that other people like.

7 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

you get paid only for posts that other people like.

I have such posts almost every day.

19 hours ago, geezer said:

Possibly because I have one warning left

Maybe because of this???

• +1 1

@BraveHeart01 This is clearly methioned by Admin that post only have postive reputation will be paid , if our post is neutral as well negative reputation then we will not get paid for it .

for more information I will reconsider to read rule update about bitcoin campaign again .

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It's very clear i think it's about to pay for the post who have a good rating not all post, for example if you make a 20 posts and all have a negative rate you don't get any satoshi for your posts  . That's why you need to choose your posts to have a good rate 

The reason in my opinion is that many people do not make an effort in their comments and many more do not read the good comments and there are some that threaten with posts about giving reactions. I've read that too, it is amazing. The rule tells to give reactions it doesn't state to give positive to every post. When you find a post that is bad give bad reaction then.

On 9/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

The payment for bitcoin is only for posts with positive rating, and that means you will get paid for posts thus get positive ratings, even if you maid 20 posts and if 5 of them get positive reacts then you will get 5 payents.

Payment in BTC is only applied to post that earn positive rating from other members in the forum and i think this is a good idea because it will definitely make most of us improve the way we make post especially the spammers since even if the post no one will rate there posts. When you make 15 posts and get 5 of your posts rated definitely you will only receive 5000 satohi note this my friends.

• +4 1

You have to follow the rules you have to read all the rules so that you will understand the moderator said that if you 20 comment on a day and you receive on each post positive reaction so that you will get thousands Satoshi per comment if you receive 5 or 6 react on your post so you will get paid only on these posts which you get positive react so keep share a good posts so that you will get paid on each posts.

They pay TALK for posts with natural rate which means 0 or positive rate but in BTC they pay posts only with positive rates , i saw some peopple also faced problems since they didn't get full payment for posts with positive rates but the problem will be auto fixed 2 days later of first payment

• +2 1

I am also facing the same problem. Most of the posts that I submit have a positive evaluation, but I still get the talk code on posts.

I searched for an answer to this and reviewed the new campaign rules, but I couldn't find an answer

This seems confusing and needs an in-depth explanation from the supervisors to understand the nature of the new campaign

On 9/18/2020 at 5:56 PM, Mike1515 said:

@BraveHeart01 Your post , one post must be positive, so if you have 7 posts that are positive and the rest are not rated , then you will only be paid 7000 satoshis. All posts that you put everyday must be rated and they must be all positive , so dont worry  , just check if some of your post are not rated and you will find your answer there.

yea i get that but i think to link the payments to rated comments might not be a good idea, sometimes we see great replies but they still dont get rated, while scammers can work together in groups and rate each other's comments and get paid.

• +1 2

On 9/17/2020 at 5:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

As others already mentioned your posts should should have at least +1 rating to be eligible for btc payment so that's probably the reason as to why you didn't receive payment for all your 20 posts, and in addition to that you have to wait 7 days after you post to receive the payment, rules are quite clear and as long as you follow the rules and meet the requirements you will get paid.

• +1 1

The bitcoin payments are given to posts that have positive rating. The posts that don't have positive rating will not get payment. This means that everyone should start giving ratings that represent what they think of posts and comments they read.

• +1 2

The payment for your positions in that campaign will depend on the quality of it, not so much on the replicas but on the qualifications in it, which must be logically positive.

• +1 1

My friend, the forum pays Bitcoin only for posts that get a positive reputation, and posts that get a zero or negative reputation will not be paid for.
As for the TALK payment system, the publications that get a zero reputation or a positive reputation are paid.

paying in bitcoin for any post that it must get a positive rate, and the other members also they are there to get more information

• +1 1

On 9/17/2020 at 9:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

@BraveHeart I hope you know that the earning method of TALK token and BTC are not same.To earn TALK from a post you need to have zero or positive rating in that.But you will be paid BTC only for getting positive rating in that post.I think because of this reason you are just getting BTC for 5-6 posts.

• +1 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

For the BTC  payment I still couldn't figure out what's the scale of payment where I have see my half of posts got reputation and I only get very few of posts payment. 

For the talk token  it's clear the forum have stated in rules of talk token payment they will give you more when you give position and negative reputation to the comments which will increase your talk token payment. Those who gives 50 reputation in a day will have double payment of talk token. 

This topic may need to make an additional effort by paying attention to the quality and quality of the posts. Then only you must get what you want, do not worry and continue the work.

I don't know why the problem is happening. Why are the authorities doing this to us. We are not working properly. If we don't work then our post is canceled then why they are not paying us even after accepting our correct posts. I urge the authorities to ensure that we are properly paid.

In Cryptotalk Campaign BTC now is not easy like before, to be qualified our post needs to be highly useful and if our rating level is not positive means will be negative all our posts (useful or no) will not be counted as paid post, 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In order to be paid in bitcoin, you need to have a good reputation for each post or post. If you don't get a good reputation, you won't be paid in bitcoin.

6 hours ago, Suffele said:

I think you have to read the conditions and rules of the forum to be aware of its operation, we are paid for posts that get positive reactions, if your posts have no reaction or get negative reactions or it will be paid

When a post or comments is a quality post, definitely it will attract the members of this great forum to give a reputation, and moreover we can get laid through BTC when we construct a quality post that has been given a reputation from other members of the forum

I think you dont read the guidelines of new payment system mean cryptotalk campaign. Positive rating is must for btc payment. Men if you do 20 post on daily basis and receive 8 positive rates on that post then obviously you receive btc of 8 post but talk payment is on average rating. So create quality topic or post then you receive more positive rates and better earning. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day