What is the issue with new payment in btc? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BraveHeart01

What is the issue with new payment in btc?

that is right i am having exactly the same problem , since i started getting paid in btc , out of 20 positive rate posts in total i got paid only for 10 of them with btc , i still can't understand why , the rule say they pay for positive rate posts and i already have 20 positive posts in total then why i got paid only for 10 of them

Edited by yato987
  • +2 1

On 9/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

@BraveHeart01 You can be paid all 20 posts but only if they received positive reactions. There is a big difference in TALK and BTC payments, in TALK we get paid if that day we received positive reactions even if is not in all our posts, but in BTC we get paid for every post that has received positive reaction! So it doesn't matter if you/ i received 10 or more reactions per day to earn BTC, what matters is every topic that you write must receive a positive reaction and you will earn 1000 Satoshi for that post.

Kindly, read again BTC payment rules from moderator @Desais

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Nezar said:

This is very normal because payment is made for topics and responses that get positive points only, so if you write 20 posts per day and only get 10 good reputation, then you will be paid only 10,000 satoshi and you can understand everything about by going back to the rules and reading and understanding them well

@Nezar but how it Will be if we get 10 reputation in ten post today and tomorrow get another 10 reputation for ten post that we have done today.. will the 20 reputation will be count in a day or we will just get payments for 10 reputation... This make me confused but i think the payment depend on per day time prediction.. What do you think?             

@BraveHeart01 Btc payment is for only the post with positive reputation i.e. If you have posted 20 post in a day and after 7 day if your 5 post has positive reputation (+1 or more) then only 5 will be paid with btc. 

Have you read the new rules for btc payment? If not please I suggest you to read the rules here.

All the information regarding payment is issued here so be sure to follow the thread for further information coming in future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hey friend just keep in mind that you should post comments which are useful for the other members also they are there to get more information and knowledge about the crytotalk.

On 9/17/2020 at 5:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

Regarding the new payment we only get paid for our quality posts that are rated a positive reaction and they don't pay for the whole posts like in the previous campaign but we hope admins will do something about this because getting likes to our contents here its not easy even when the post is quality thus making us only earn a few satoshi per day.

This happens when everyone, as you know, they only pay for the posts that get a positive reputation, but a small number of publications get a positive reputation, which makes us make a great effort for a small amount of money

Ive just read the rules and others people's replies, It seems like it isnt known yet about this new rule. I thought of it as just deleted posts or your response was too irrelevant or spammy, but you need to have at least 1 reaction for a post to count. I think thats a good thing, to filter out people only here for the money and not for the information.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:44 AM, kyoukage01 said:

And remember that members are also being paid TALK tokens for giving out (not receiving) ratings or 'likes', so there is already motivation for members to give out so.

For me, both the system (Talk and BTC) have been working hand in hand all for the benefit of the rating system. Members can't give out ratings randomly to posts undeservingly for BTC and if they do give out they earn talk in the process. Due to this, I have seen some sign of encouragement to make quality posts that deserves positive ratings and also encouraged to give out likes to earn talk too in the process. Perfect time to be in this forum.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

For me, both the system (Talk and BTC) have been working hand in hand all for the benefit of the rating system. Members can't give out ratings randomly to posts undeservingly for BTC and if they do give out they earn talk in the process. Due to this, I have seen some sign of encouragement to make quality posts that deserves positive ratings and also encouraged to give out likes to earn talk too in the process. Perfect time to be in this forum.

Yes, the current time we have today would be quite perfect for earning both BTC and TALK. Everyone should better take advantage of the opportunity if they can because it's not going to last forever, if what the mod said is true. I can't earn BTC due to my country included in the 'forbidden list' but I'll increase the ratings I will give to useful posts. Good luck to you all.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:30 PM, Desais said:

1) Payment in btc will continue until the opening of trading for the TALK token. Perhaps in the future there will be contests or other activities related to BTC. Don't worry about TALK, the administration has a big development strategy in this area.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

The reason is that all members here work with the aim of obtaining money and they also need it. Secondly, the delay in putting the talk currency into circulation, and thus the continuation of work and activity in the forum at a high rate, and the users not going and leaving the forum.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Yes, the current time we have today would be quite perfect for earning both BTC and TALK. Everyone should better take advantage of the opportunity if they can because it's not going to last forever, if what the mod said is true. I can't earn BTC due to my country included in the 'forbidden list' but I'll increase the ratings I will give to useful posts. Good luck to you all.

Depressing, I thought you are from EU and earning talk token. Why is BTC different? Isn't it supposed to be the same process? You should probably file a complaint to the admins maybe they could help. Contributing useful posts to the forum, you shouldn't be allowed to be left out of the campaign too.

Problem is in ratings. You need to create useful posts which will be positively rated by other users to get your payments in BTC. I think, it's pretty good idea, because there were many spammers on the forum before

12 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Depressing, I thought you are from EU and earning talk token. Why is BTC different? Isn't it supposed to be the same process? You should probably file a complaint to the admins maybe they could help. Contributing useful posts to the forum, you shouldn't be allowed to be left out of the campaign too.

I already voiced my concern about it on the mod's topic.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=7466730

So far, I haven't gotten any reply on it.

And I think that payments in TALK and BTC are separate. In my case and maybe a few others, just because I got my payment restored in TALK doesn't mean I automatically am getting payment in BTC as well.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/111414-my-uid-in-cryptotalk-campaign-has-been-removed/?do=findComment&comment=7516846

I no longer mind it too much now though, as I am still receiving TALK tokens and wouldn't want to be too greedy on insisting on BTC payments as well. Maybe I'll push the issue further if there are many more members with similar situations as mine who would voice out their concern as well. Maybe.

And no, I am not from the EU 😅 . I'm not going to say exactly from what country I am from, but here's a hint:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/76919-crypto-talk-forum-for-professional-only/?do=findComment&comment=7381823

If you've guessed it right, please keep it to yourself 😄 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

4 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

already voiced my concern about it on the mod's topic.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=7466730

So far, I haven't gotten any reply on it.

Might just be you need to have some patience or go through the PM, so you can very sure it is delivered/received on the other end. I am pretty sure you will receive a response faster and you might be helped. I have used this means often for some problems too.

4 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

And no, I am not from the EU 😅 . I'm not going to say exactly from what country I am from, but here's a hint:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/76919-crypto-talk-forum-for-professional-only/?do=findComment&comment=7381823

If you've guessed it right, please keep it to yourself 😄 .

Right. I recognized that immediately and I think I guessed right 😁. Surprised really, your English is so good. 

19 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Might just be you need to have some patience or go through the PM, so you can very sure it is delivered/received on the other end. I am pretty sure you will receive a response faster and you might be helped. I have used this means often for some problems too.

@Desais and his peers must have read that already, so I wouldn't want to annoy him and the other mods too much like a nagging housewife by PMing them 😄 . And like I've said, I don't want to be too greedy. If the current payment in BTC is forbidden to certain members, then so be it. But it would be nice if there are many more other affected members, not just me, who would voice out their concern over there as well. That may prompt them into taking action.

19 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Right. I recognized that immediately and I think I guessed right 😁. Surprised really, your English is so good. 

Spoiler

Thanks. My English is not that perfect though, as there are some grammar mistakes here and there that I don't bother to fix. A combination of diligently reading books and watching foreign shows, then analyzing the words used, sure does wonders for someone who wants to teach himself to write better 🙂 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

On 9/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

The admin announced that payment in btc will be rewarded to only members with a positive rating if you have negative rating or neutral post you will not get paid in btc but your payment in talk token still remains ,but one thing I want you to know is that is not possible for all your daily 20 post should get rated that is the reason why sometimes you see 5 or 7 or something like that those are the only post you get rate.

I have only started to understand the concept of BTC and therefore doesn'tn realise the complications related to BTC payments much. This post has helped me to know the problems and other consequences that may arise from BTC payments.

• +4 1

the reason that cryptotalk provides such high amount of Satoshi is that not only does the users have to post comments but they have to get good ratings on it also that is the main criteria which makes cryptotalk different.

I have not being paid yet and I have finished the 100 posts many days now, but about what you said it is that we have to get positive reactions in our posts othewise we don't get paid mate. This is the forum rule and many are confused by this but I read very well and trust me on this it is correct. If you don't have positive reactions in some posts of you for the same day they are getting paid then you will not earn from these posts.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +2 1

A lot of members was thinking this is easy to earn bitcoin in this new payment but they forgot we only earn for posts with positive rates. We should work hard on this to write useful posts so we can get likes.

Just now, Tunuu said:

A lot of members was thinking this is easy to earn bitcoin in this new payment but they forgot we only earn for posts with positive rates. We should work hard on this to write useful posts so we can get likes.

Yes it can seen so easy to earn with BTC, but the reality is so other that thought. We should create topic which is useful for other members, only this way we can earn BTC, on the other hand your posts will not be counted. 

• +1 1

On 9/18/2020 at 7:56 PM, Mike1515 said:

@BraveHeart01 Your post , one post must be positive, so if you have 7 posts that are positive and the rest are not rated , then you will only be paid 7000 satoshis. All posts that you put everyday must be rated and they must be all positive , so dont worry  , just check if some of your post are not rated and you will find your answer there.

It is not possible  to get rates for all of mu 20 posts even in 7 days so the new system will never be paying that much I was happy on the news that we will get paid in btc too.  I only get paid for 1 5 posys per day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The new BTC campaign has its own rules, and if you look at the new rules, you will see that you are only compensated for those posts that have a positive rating, whereas for the TALK token you are paid if you have a positive or zero rating on the post. Therefore if no one reacts to your post, you will be paid in TALK token and not in BTC. This can be quite annoying, however i think that some compensation for the posts in terms of BTC is much better than no compensation and it allows us to earn double what were previously earning as we are now able to do so in terms of both currencies, TALK and BTC. 

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769