What is the issue with new payment in btc? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BraveHeart01

What is the issue with new payment in btc?

The reason is that, you don't get positive ratings in the remaining post, we get paid in btc for only the post that get a positive reaction, while talk is paid for only well constructive posts, any of our post that has no reaction would not get btc payment

• +1 1

Well the reason may be because not all of your posts do have a positive rating. In order for your post to be paid, it needs to have a positive rating and your post does have a week in order for it to be paid. If your post doesn't have any ratings at all or if its total rating is negative, then it'll not be paid.

15 hours ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

It is clearly written in cryptotalk campaign section that only those posts will be paid where you have positive reputation. So if you get positive reputation on 20 posts then you can also get payment for 20 posts.

Exactly mate it is essential to shve such useful posts so that we will be able to earn BTC amount when we receive react on the topic or post so it need such hard work so that we will be able to make such great posts and we will get payment through this..

• +1 1

I just got removed from crypto talk payment what is going on , kindly someone explain to me, this is so strange and so rewired and am really not getting the reason as to why this has happened so someone please explain to me why this has happened

Because they are paid to you  in bitcoin for every post you get a positive evaluation only, so they  are paidto  to you  for some posts only in bitcoin, but for TalkCoin, you are paid for every useful post that has not been removed from the forum. This is the reason for that.

• +1 1

I think you didn't read the rules about payment as BTC will only ne paid for the posts which will get the positive reputation so You only receive BTC payments for you those which have good reputation on them.Every Post with good reputation will give you a payment of 1000 Satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

No, they are not paying you only that amount. They are technically paying you the whole amount of content that you posted that should be considered useful by the system and by the users as well by giving it ratings. The only reason I guess why you are only receiving that kind of amount is because maybe your content is being considered by the system as not useful so they decided to delete it which would lessen the number of contents you created on that day. The payment system in satoshi is only for those content that gets rated by the other users so you should effort on making your content useful to other users because they are the one that would judge it.

• +1 1

The instrument of installment is currently changed and there is no installment for those posts which are not in the scope of value or we can say not satisfy the interest of the discussion, so they erase the post and we misfortune our time and installment. 

This will be beneficial for us currently to make less posts however these should be real and should have some quality to impart to different individuals or different individuals get some smart thought. 

For this reason we as a whole need to give more opportunity to set up a post which can satisfy the requests of this gathering and afterward mediator will acknowledge our work.

The forum is only paid for posts on which there are reviews, so you only find payment on 5 or 7 posts. As for the forum currency, you take it in exchange for evaluating others, with a maximum of 50 daily assessments 

• +3 1

I have not received payment in btc yet, but I was told the forum pays in btc and in talk token, btc in Satoshi while talk is paid by the 20 post we make daily, am sorry I can't tell what is actually wrong with the problem of payment in btc I how other members can make positive response

I did witness that this today and it was a beat confusing and I was beginning to think that some of my posts are been deleted, now I realized it's a general problem. Could it be that the forum wants to encourage and promote the talk coin? I just wish the will make a full payment.

I just finished reading the payment system topic and it's all explained there so I suggest you to take a look again at it , payment in TALK is for any post with natural or positive reputation while payment in BTC is only for positive rated posts which means the posts that has no reputation won't get paid in BTC

I am not getting the money for my daily posts and also can not get the total number of my posts paid in talk token so these are the issues with the new payment system and the money we earn here.

On 9/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

The reason why the forum don't used to pay you 20,000 Satoshi daily for making 20 post was because many of your daily post don't get likes💖. If you want to earn 20,000 Satoshi daily then make 20 unique useful post that can lead many members to rate your post positively and that can help you to earn 20,000 Satoshi daily.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

The rule tells to give reactions it doesn't state to give positive to every post. When you find a post that is bad give bad reaction. 

I don't have experience but by reading the rules of platform I come to know that we are paid on 20 useful posts in one day maximum 20 posts in a day and we are receiving 10 talk tokens on 1 post and by this way we can earn 200 talk tokens in one day and at this time 50 talk tokens of rating also disabled and we also receive 1000 setoshi on the post that recievng positive ratings. 

Bro there is no confusion it clearly written on crypto campaign that you get only those post payments which get reputation so please create a useful post. When you only twenty and all get reputation then you get of these post payment. 

On 9/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

Yes dear I also did notice in my yobit account my average of rate was 6 yesterday but I got payment of only 2 posts.  It just not occur in your account but the same thing with all the members of this forum.  And I think they just give payment of positive rating. So it's time to be careful about making post. 

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because if we all want to follow a rule and read it and then after comment of payment,I think many people read it role,thank you for sharing information.

• +1 1

Since you requested this question, you did now not examine the policies of the new price device for the forum, I recommend you to study them so that the thinking turns into clear to you, every submit that has a appropriate recognition is paid only, 10 speak in addition to a thousand satoshi, and if the assessment is terrible or the subjects do no longer have any You will no longer get paid, I hope I clarified the thought of payment. 

You got it wrong, You do not get paid in Satoshi for every post you make but for every positive evaluation that you get. This system in one way it correct to keep good members rewarded for their activity but in other way it is not fair especially when the Talk token payment for evaluation has stopped so people no longer bother to give an evaluation.

You should give as you have 50 reputation every day, There is a part where is explained that not all posts will receive a payment with post who have a good reputation in crypto talk 

You must read the rules of the payment campaign in order to understand the new payment method. You will not get your payments from Bitcoin unless your posts get a positive reputation, so you should try to raise the quality of your posts more.

Some of your posts may not be paid because you received negative ratings, or they may have been deleted for breaking the rules. Frankly, my posts are not deleted that much. We must look for the problem ourselves.

• +3 1

You should painstakingly peruse the rules and comprehend them before you post posts this way. Basically pay with Bitcoin is for the posts that contain positive audits just, and any reaction that doesn't contain this isn't determined.

• +2 1