What is the issue with new payment in btc? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BraveHeart01

What is the issue with new payment in btc?

I think you should keep a track on following rules and regulations my friend. Make sure what you post in informative and helpful. Never degrade people or disrespect thier objectives. Always support the other users and research well on cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

i think is not proper and since we have good posts then we should help each other to receive more payments in BTC.

• +3 1

The reason might be because some of your posts haven't been reviewed yet or all your posts didn't get ratings from other members of the forum and the admins don't pay for posts with no ratings.

It is simple you can not get paid in both for your full posts, they can not pay you double, but they are doing this because the users do not leave the forum and keep on working here.

I have just begun to comprehend the idea of BTC and thusly doesn'tn understand the intricacies identified with BTC installments much. This post has helped me to know the issues and different outcomes that may emerge from BTC installments.

There is a big problem here with the BTC withdrawal. Here they charges about 0.00079 BTC and that is too much where We earn everyday 0.0002btc .then how we can pay the fees. Where the Ltc fee is good for us. We should use Ltc for withdrawal 

• +2 1

The only issue i see i with new btc payment that you will be paid for the post that you got rated only you should not expecting that you can be paid for every post but for only rated ones

Their is no issue i think do you face any issue somewhere? Please explain your question so could answer. Do you talking about yobit some elase

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Btc payment is based on good reputations you get for posts and you won't get btc for posts without a reputation but you will receive talk token for all of your posts if they dont get bad reputation or get deleted.

On 17.09.2020 at 18:38, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

You gotta read the rules more properly. If you have a positive rep on your posts, then you get payments in btc. Talk token is given for post with neutral or positive rep, so that is how it operates.

The btc payment is closed now. Now you will be paid through talk token. You will get payment 7 days later. I think this is really good decision. For this decision we all become very helpful. We should welcome this new system.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

Actually they're not paying everyday and that's not an issue, you should read the new instructions about it on yobit. You will received payments for your posts after 7 days, if you just received 5 or 7 posts then the other of your posts last 7 days was been deleted so it means they did this 7 days before receiving payment to filtered those topic in the forum if it is payable or not.

If you share 20 posts per day and are rated by members
You will be paid for the 20 posts
If you do not get positive reviews from members, you will not be paid for the posts you shared
So if you get 15 positive reviews on only 15 posts
Only 15 posts will be paid

As we know that now the payment system is changed into the talktokens and we can get only 10 tokens per post if the post get any positive rate . So we can get payment of only those posts that will be positive rated not 20 posts. And other compaign is that we will also get payment in BTC  .

Since you asked this question, you did not read the rules of the new payment system for the forum, I advise you to read them so that the idea becomes clear to you, each post that has a good reputation is paid only, 10 talk in addition to 1000 satoshi, and if the evaluation is negative or the topics do not have any You will not get paid, I hope I clarified the idea of payment.

Thats because payment in btc is occurred as previous payment systems. We need to have +1 or over ratings in our post within 24 hours of being published.  That means if we post today and get rating in that topic today we will get the payment after 7 days in btc. But if we get the rating after 24 hours we will not get payment.

my friend, you can check the new payment system in the rules, i readed before and i think that have relation with the positive rate, if you have getting a positive rate you will earn bitcoin, and talk token earning from your posting.

• +1 1

On 9/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

I've been curious about this as well but thanks to the content and the comment I realized your post have to get reactions/reputations in order to get paid in Bitcoin and it must also be a good reputation not a negative one

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum only gives payment in new currency Talk token not in Btc.I also agree with your point that the forum only pays Talk for some your post that posts which have positive reputation. If you make daily 20 posts then almost 3-5 posts are automatically not counted in the yobit.

• +2 1

I think that there has been deleting more posts recently to reduce spam and reduce posts of little benefit. Perhaps the matter will be resolved in the shortest time and the payment will be good for everyone. I hope so

When it's on all you as u write good and perform well than no doubt you will get reputation and all it helps in bringing positive ratings. Remember if your post have zero or negative ratings than you will not be paid so keep working hard soon u will be rewarded

• +2 2

I think that the Satoshies you get are for the positively rated posts and not for all the posts, so even if you have written twenty posts and you got paid for all of them in TALK token , it is not a must that you get paid for the same number in Satoshi, anyway this system is good and it encourages us to give positive evaluations for good comments. 

Alot of member was thinking this is easy to earn Bitcoin in this new payment system but they forget if you don't have positive reaction in some post same day you will not pay for this posts.

It is clearly written in cryptotalk campaign section that only those posts will be paid where you have positive reputation. So if you get positive reputation on 20 posts then you can also get payment for 20 posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day