Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

No it is not must to trade but if you want more profit and have prior knowledge of trade then you can make huge profits by trading.

There are many more platforms that will help you earn something like this forum. This gives you a decent amount of income, make sure that you have your quality posts for only. Trading is most profitable, but it is not so easy because it is risky, especially if you do not have any idea about this. I think traders always choose the popular because it gives them a huge gain due to its price.

• +2 1

On 19.09.2020 at 12:14, Bidro said:

Many of us think that trading is easy, but it is really a bit difficult, especially for people who don't have enough knowledge of this area and it's good to trade new currencies because they may be more profitable, and they are inexpensive if part of it is lost.

I prefer to trade altcoins in the short term. I usually look for altcoins that have recently been listed on the exchange. Such coins have large fluctuations at the early stage of trading.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, CryptoMaxim said:

I prefer to trade altcoins in the short term. I usually look for altcoins that have recently been listed on the exchange. Such coins have large fluctuations at the early stage of trading.

I trade some altcoins too and made some profits from chainlink and ethereum and now bought and wait for xrp litecoin and stellar to start growing finally as they are the only ones that did not make big gains at this bull market.

It is depend upon trader as trader wish. If trader go to the trade with bitcoin he can earn but depend upon market new coins have ability to make some profit but they need attention and time.

Wow, thanks for this wonderful and and knowledgeable post, things like this is needed in forums like this ,I joined this forum to gain about cryptocurrency and am proud to say you have added to my knowledge with this your post .thanks so much

No its not necessary to  trad to make profits you can benefits from many websites just if you need more money I suggest you to trad but be careful 

Peoples with very less knowledge about crypto thinks that they are going to get profit only if they invest in bitcoin. Actually you should be more focused to look other coin as well. The reason why I am saying this, trading is profitable for small capital traders with small coins. No doubt you should invest in Bitcoin but mostly bitcoin investment is profitable if you hold for long.

• +4 1

Ethereum is the second most valuable Cryptocurrency on earth and since we are all looking for good coins that will enable us to make some reasonable profit in trading field then i think we can use the likes of ethereum, litecoin and waves because they fluctuate a lot which will give us oppotunity to earn good profit making use of the arbitrage trading since bitcoin is too expensive to some of us to use.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Calvinpriva honestly your post is informative these guides are very important for every trader or any person who want to start trading at times when newbies heard about trading they thought that you can only trade with Bitcoin unknown to them that there are coins that worth to trade with a profit.

@P A Ashif @Digital Thank you all for your comments. You are right, many people they think to earn profit from cryptocurrencies we have trade bitcoin. But it's not true, bitcoin is the leading coin but it's not the only coin that can give us profit in trading. For traders with small capital i suggest they should trade with small coins before trading bitcoin.

@Projectcrypto Thank you for pointing out ethereum. Yep, ETH it's a good coin, profitable and affordable as well. I like ETH after i saw it's USDT pair in yobit exchange, really attractive coin and profitable to any active trader. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Definitely one has to trade bitcoin to earn profit.trading involves buying and selling. And all traders motive is to earn profit.it is just to buy and hold for it to rise then sell to make profit.

I agree with the OP, it's better to trade altcoin if we have limited capital. If you dare, you can also trade the newly launched altcoin 😀

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There are hundreds of crypto coins are available  for trading but bitcoin is best for short trading. There are two category of trading. First is day trading and second one is short trading. I am a trader and for bitcoin i choose short trading because it is more profitable and its require long time. And for day trading you choose many coins like xrp, Ltc, trx and Eos. If you investment is big in day trading then you get big profit daily. So search good and active coin for day trading. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/17/2020 at 4:06 PM, Whited35 said:

Unfortunately, I do not consider XRP and LTC

I might consider XRP but not LTC for short term trading precisely. Why would I invest LTC for an altcoin when there is ETH. LTC to me is a weak project coin compared to some other couple of altcoins.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think bitcoins is fascinating there investors there is some risk of lose but there is a much profit which is bitcoins offering to there user .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

No mate is not a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit in cryptocurrency. Me as me i trade Link coins and Ada then the profit is good for sure. You have to watch price everytime when you are free and you will find good coins to invest.

• +1 1

There is no must or necessity in choosing bitcoin for profit. The reason most beginners start with bitcoin is that BTC is among the safest and least riskiest coins on the market. Most trade training articles recommend beginners to make their first trades with BTC and don't try altcoins until they have learned all the tips and tricks. I think bitcoin is the most forgiving coin in crypto world. The truth is that, the best choice of coin should be made based on coin status at the time of buying. Sometimes Litecoin is more profitable and other times it is not. So, it is not a matter of LTC vs BTC, it is a matter of fluctuation and analysis.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

16 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Projectcrypto Thank you for pointing out ethereum. Yep, ETH it's a good coin, profitable and affordable as well. I like ETH after i saw it's USDT pair in yobit exchange, really attractive coin and profitable to any active trader. 

With this coin I believe someone can make good profit beyond his imagination because it has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and with that pair profit shall come.

BetFury                                                   

I think everyone can earn more where there are less people. Most people trade on bitcoin pairs and it`s not a mistake, but I think, that less popular coins and pairs can be more profitable. Trading like any other sphere requires constant development and learning, so everyone can find something 

• +2 1

Well explained my friend, I really needed this kind of an explanation, I have always wanted to learn about trading, but I see most of people trade bitcoin only and mathematically bitcoin trading isn't profitable that much, xrp sounds good for me and could a great opportunity to start earning from trading.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I'm always looking for opportunities and truth be told these are good coins to invest and they can make a nice rally very soon. I don't have any coin that I love and I'm mostly want to earn some money from doing crypto jobs but I buy and trade altcoins a lot and perhaps XRP will one day start again a good rally that will reach to a new all time high. If the rest can do that xrp is possible too and this means 1000% profits. 

Trading is a great platform and we can earn good money in it on daily basis. trading is not important but the important thing is just the daily earning becasue through trading we can earn on daily basis and without trading we just wait for the bull time than we earn through the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

To make a profit, not only Bitcoin can be traded in the cryptocurrency market, many altcoins are tradable and equally profitable, you can buy Ethereum for day trading or long-term trading, I think Ethereum has a high trading volume and this is the second altcoin after bitcoin , Ethereum has a bright future so this coin is worth buying.

Edited by Onden