Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

14 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? 

Literally money is the only reason. There's nothing deeper in that. People who are interested in cryptocurrencies usually seek information on what they should buy and just buy them, and sometimes they compare the technologies and get excited for the possibilities

Meta talk about the forum and payments on the other hand that makes me think people arent really interested in anything else then money. And i can't really blame them, why not just be in it for the money when most of the real investors are in this for that as well. And easier it is for these people to get paid, more of them will come.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@Calvinpriva ofcource mate , mostly 90% of memebr ( including me ) who work here because they got payment for it .

if cryptotalk stop payment then I bet we will not see too much traffic here ( without bountys as well signature campaign ) .

This is responsibility of Eveyone if they get paid they must provide good content here . we must try to clean this forum from bad as well spam post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Totally agree with your words this forum is made to give people the information but aif a member comes here for only earn so he must learn about the cryptoworld and then he can earn without proper information you can't make good posts and if you make useless content so and moderators will restrict you .

24 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

Totally agree with your words this forum is made to give people the information but aif a member comes here for only earn so he must learn about the cryptoworld and then he can earn without proper information you can't make good posts and if you make useless content so and moderators will restrict you .

You are right. You will not make good posts if you will be here only for earning, and you may may get banned for multiple useless posts. So it's good to be here for both things to earn but also to learn! This will help us to contribute something useful that will prevent us from a ban. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Truly speaking when I joined the platform,  my moto is to earn money but then spending time in cryptotalk I understood that there is much more thing in it. Now I am not here for the free coins but some big purposes. I want to go deeper in crypto world. So if I invite anyone to crypto,  I will not bait them by offering free coin.

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

@Calvinpriva ofcource mate , mostly 90% of memebr ( including me ) who work here because they got payment for it .

if cryptotalk stop payment then I bet we will not see too much traffic here ( without bountys as well signature campaign ) .

This is responsibility of Eveyone if they get paid they must provide good content here . we must try to clean this forum from bad as well spam post. 

Sure mate many members are here just for the payment that's going on but important thing we should all know is that every crypto user who wants to be successful in crypto world must make this place his or her favorite with or without payment because this forum is filled with so much helpful contents and I believe moderators will continue helping in cleaning spam posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

@gourav789 Absolutely! Spam posts are many because  some members only enjoys to earn so they don't care about what they write. But at least the moderators are working hard to ban those such members so that the forum can stay clean.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

at do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money?

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease.

Indeed it's awful way of promoting Crypto currencies system. And you have said it all @Calvinpriva.

However just like you said, it's not bad to inform them it's a means of making money but include some key terms like saying, by making POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS too to the forum.

Let the zeal, curiosity which will incite or drive them to join the forum or Crypto world be neutralize 50% for the sake of Learning and Sharing Useful information, while Remaining 50% for making Money legitimately.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money).

@Calvinpriva So I respect administrators for bringing the new TALK token payment method according to reputation. I think they are highly visionary than we believe so far 😂. You know, those who place 50 rates will get twice TALK tokens but unfortunately, 50 rates can not be placed in a very short time frame, they need to visit forum repeatedly a day. It is helping me like user and who keeps visiting forum whenever he finds free time at day office.Post creation and reputation distribution should be reasonable it means members can't complete all 20 posts to give all 50 rates later ! 

Unfortunately, so many newbies or even existing members have not known it yet, forum expects us to visit repeatedly. We need time to be updated with the thing what going on crypto world before creating the posts here.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

18 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I think they are highly visionary than we believe so far 😂. You know, those who place 50 rates will get twice TALK tokens but unfortunately, 50 rates can not be placed in a very short time frame, they need to visit forum repeatedly a day.

@Whited35 Lol, you are right 😂 😂! The moderators are very clever and to be honest, only three times i have completed all 50 reactions. I'm not worry because i don't earn double payments like many other members because i believe when the talk token trade will be opened, the number of forum members will be doubled in few months and that will increase advertisers! More advertisers, more signature campaigns 😂 so i just protect my account more than focus on earnings for now. Next year will be great brother!

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Totally agree with your words this forum is made to give people the information but if a member comes here for only earn so he must learn about the cryptoworld and then he can earn without proper information you can't make good posts and if you make useless content so and moderators will restrict you .

You are right we must get knowledge about the cryptocurrencies first to earn here without knowledge we can't earn anything form this forum if a member comes here for just earning so he will made useless posts and gets ban so first learn then earn. 

4 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

More advertisers, more signature campaigns 😂 so i just protect my account more than focus on earnings for now. Next year will be great brother!

@Calvinpriva I see, endless possibilities are on the way. But I love to create more posts on this forum. Most of the time I notice more posts than max payable 20 posts. It means I am addicted to this forum.I hope administrators have the solid plans to increase the value and use-case  of TALK tokens. Let's wait, something special is on the way. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Calvinpriva you're right when we promote this forum with our friends then don't highlight this forum earning, because they fixed in their mind this forum only for earning purpose, so better to advice them this  forum not only gives earning, but also we learns great knowledge about crypto and work in this forum genuinely.

I agree with @gourav789 in this forum 90% members work for payment, its not bad because this forum.pays but if this forum pays money, then its our responsibility work properly and don't post spam post for earning.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

32 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva I see, endless possibilities are on the way. But I love to create more posts on this forum. Most of the time I notice more posts than max payable 20 posts. It means I am addicted to this forum.I hope administrators have the solid plans to increase the value and use-case  of TALK tokens. Let's wait, something special is on the way. 

@Whited35 Yap, many things will happen and i believe there will be unexpected plans about the Talk tokens. You are real addicted to this forum! No matter how busy you are, but your posts are still increasing in a good speed.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

This occurs because most people introduce crypto talk forum in such a way that if you post, you will get paid. The downside of this is that new members post useless and irrelevant posts Which h reduces the quality of this forum. I agree with you and also emphasize that we should introduce this forum in such a way that if you join this forum you will know the crypto currencies and by making a good post you will also earn money. By doing this, no one can stop this forum from improving.

• +2 2

This is a bad way to display the forum and those members who only join for money will get banned quickly because they are greedy people and we should really make use of the information provided above all.

Some have their reasons that make them enter here for money as they are not fans of cryptography, but only you want to earn, the solution is that for members and the forum to succeed, the member must be a fan of learning and cryptocurrencies and his goal is to join more in this wonderful field

• +2 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Even if some join the forum in order to make money, the good forum rules will teach them that they have to learn and gain good experience before they get the money. Nothing comes easy. Because their posts have to get a positive review before they can be paid.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Everyone should join the forum in order to increase their knowledge and get to know more people who work in the crypto field and not just for money.

• +2 2
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

Let the zeal, curiosity which will incite or drive them to join the forum or Crypto world be neutralize 50% for the sake of Learning and Sharing Useful information, while Remaining 50% for making Money legitimately.

@Guru2050 I agree with what you said, it's better like this than those who joining only for money. There are lot of useful information as a trader/ upcoming trader must read to boost their knowledge. But when they'll focus only in earning they will learn nothing!

41 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

you're right when we promote this forum with our friends then don't highlight this forum earning, because they fixed in their mind this forum only for earning purpose, so better to advice them this  forum not only gives earning, but also we learns great knowledge about crypto and work in this forum genuinely.

@Honny143 You are right my friend. The better way to introduce this forum to them is to tell them more about learning than earning. They will join this forum to earn money only and it will be bad for them because they will not stay longer for such habit of being here only for money, so they'll write many low quality posts and they'll get banned.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

The problem isn't goes their end the problem lies on our aide where we  use words like "free earning " or "easily earn BTC with posting" and "earn with simple posting".We are the ones who low the standard of the forum in newbies eye where they underrated the forum and  start doing copy paste or mistakes.

We have to promote forum like normal forum where we suggest them to learn and take experiences of other members.So you can easily earn ,get or use crypto currency.Also you get reward for good information sharing or your own experience sharing.

We need to tab on our friends and people who comes to this forum because of us for farther guidance.Where they don't make mistakes.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

@Calvinpriva If I share my experience for joining the forum, I was referred by a friend and at the first time it was all about money and earning. But after joining the forum I learned so many new things within the forum and try to learn deeply about the topics through external platform. 

And nowadays while refering friends I do recommend them the platform as the way for getting into the Crypto platform and huge source of knowledge related to Crypto field. And earning is the side things of the forums. I'm spreading information like you said and the results is positive. I'm also sharing the forum information in Facebook and telegram groups so that more people could come into for learning and I'm doing promotion of the forum at my level.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am join the crypttalk to learn about the crypto and I am not happy to see that many are join only for the money and the talk token that the forum give or the bitcoin paymnents. If I am earn from forum I am more happy but it is not I want this more and I am happy with not paid too because I learn a lot from profesionnal members.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money

@Calvinpriva i always suggest to noob member, dont run after earning becuase it will dont help to learn knowledge which is most important.. Suppose you have knowledge About trading and you join in this forum to gain more knowledge about trading but now if you here focus on earning MORE than learning then you wont be able to success in trading though the profit of trading is much than here pay per post campaign.. Its just an example to explained ❤                           

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1