Did you know - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

I am impressed with this and I am glad I found crypto even this late. Shops are start today to accept crypto for payments and many big websites use bitcoin. This is what I thought was the reason I joined crypto and I am happy for the correct decision. I read a lot about crypto and perhaps it seems that we all will use crypto in the future for payments with our mobile wallets and hold a lot as investments. This is exciting and can only help more people like me to find how to use crypto in their life.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are expanding and accepted in more places, eventaully they will be accepted everywhere and all people will use them. There are many good news lately and crypto is just beginning. We will have exciting times and many profits to make from our investments.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thats really great @Mike1515, when we have shops accepting crypto currency then that means we are on our way to mass adoption and that is really cool, it encourages me that I did not get in this place late. And  for apple to accept it , thats a huge statement. Thanks a lot bro...

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

@Mike1515 Its a great experience to us crypto users to have such great development that allows us to even shop with crypto and this helps in the growth of crypto users thus making crypto currency continue existing strongly. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

I don't know newegg what it is but I have heard of overstock being pro crypto for a long time. I also read some tweets from coinbase ceo recently about apple not accepting crypto and ethereum daps on the ios system.

1 hour ago, Mike1515 said:

how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

Are you sure that apple allows 10 cryptocurrencies in their store? I did not know this.

Edited by percare
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Indeed, there are many online and offline stores that accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for the purchase of electronic devices such as computers and cell phones, and this is great news for crypto users around the world and I think in the future these stores will increase and well-known international companies may join them in the world like Apple, Samsung, Amazon and others

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing these merchants that make use of crypto as their form of payment. I think that as more and more countries are becoming more and more accepting to crypto there are more of the people that are turning towards this as a form of payment especially since it is easy and contactless in such a time of the pandemic. Furthermore you can perform online transactions without divulging personal information. Some of the larger merchants and stores are now also starting to accept bitcoin, and it is my hope that in the future this will not only be for online stores but also for physical stores. Similarly to how you pay with a card, i think that it will be great to pay with crypto at the checkout counter. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well it's all marketing strategy everyone knows how promisingly crypto users increasing day by day, now so many countries big companies thinking positively about crypto,

if any company are store accept crypto as a payment means its their personal benefits and increase their users 

If we want see crypto as a future currency then this type adoption really needed and other big platform's come forward and accept crypto currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Mike1515 We can see how faster the adoption is happening. I checked the new egg website and found they are accepting bitpay for payment alternative. And you can use altcoins also for that payment if you aren't aware of that. 

And also there are Crypto cards i.e Crypto.com Card available which you can use for almost every payment. 

I would like to ask does Apple supports Crypto currency? If you are sure could you provide me further information about it?

Edited by Ridam
Information missed
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think you should write the title of post in good way. Because every member enter into post by seeing the title of the post. 

And yes now is possible to do online shopping in many sites by crypto currencies. And in future crypto will dominate the digital currency. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Yap, that's possible to shop using cryptocurrencies. My best third parties are bitrefill and coinpayments when i need to purchase something using crypto. I like bitrefill much because any purchase that you'll make, they'll give you free satoshi.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

Yes, indeed, many large and important stores around the world have become accepting of Bitcoin payments and I think that dealing in cryptocurrencies will spread significantly in the future because this is beneficial to both parties, the seller and the buyer.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Absolutely true, @Mike1515 such a very wonderful and nice topic raise mate.

Beyond doubt there are various shops, companies and supermarket that accept directly or indirectly BTC and other categories of Crypto coins for purchases.

Such as WikiLeaks, twitch, purse.io, Expedia, cheap air, Microsoft, name cheap and many others.

We also have places like whole food, Amazon and Walmart etc that accept indirectly via gift card service.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I know that many cryptocurrencies are accepted in many shops even in small shops and there is also a map that has every shop that accepts bitcoin near our location, but I havn't heard these two you mention. I don't use apple but if they accept 10 cryptocurrencies this is remarkable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Moonpay enables me to buy anything in many markets with cryptocurrency using coinbase. I have used it different times and it is easy and safe. I also use bitpay to some of markets that do not accept moonpay.

• +1 3

6 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

Yes, many ecommerce sites are accepting cryptocurrency as a payment. Even there was the news of amazon accepting cryptocurrency but you can buy in other ecommerce sites and if you are gamer then you can buy game and gift card too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I have also seen some announcements from Amazon that they are going to accept payment through Bitcoin wallet. Also there is a new launched crypto called permission that is giving there crypto for purchasing things also you can purchase things using that crypto. The crypto is also going to be listed in market soon. So we can see huge acceptance by sellers in the field of crypto. 

• +2 1

Very nice post it is true that many business accept Bitcoin most of other crypto for payments but this has delayed lately and we now see that they are instead investing and buying Bitcoin only for the price.. I prefer to see development and people using cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is something I knew but I usually forget because not many people are still using cryptocurrencies from what I see. I hope it becomes better and we use them but for now it is only for trading and making money.

Every day more and more areas in which digital currencies can be used and more sites and companies that accept dealing with these currencies and in the future I think that encryption will control all areas and this is really good

If you install browser addon https://paywithmoon.com/ you can add some big names to the list like, AliExpress, Target, Ebay and etsy. https://www.lolli.com/ gives you some more specific options too.

I haven't used them myself yet, mostly because last time i was mostly using btc atm to convert everything on cash. But i have heard good things.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As BTC is growing and influencing world wide the crypto currency also gaining lots of new places for budding.The future is not changing and the crypto assets are accepted as payment this is now not a big cycle but the progress  from last  decade is very impressive .where few Cents valued coin hit the highest price in the history. Now people can easily shop with cryptocurrency and change many others into selective for payment. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Cryptoworld is gradually earning good reputation around the world because we currently have some shopping stores and companies who accept the likes of bitcoin and top altcoins as a medium of exchange between them and there customers, a typical example is the popular shopping company known as Amazon which accept bitcoin from there customers and i think this is improvement to Cryptocurrency world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day