Did you know - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

This post was quite helpful and informative and it was a grace , especially for the members who are new to this forum. Posts like these help the new members to build good knowledge about the crypto currency and it's applications. I am thankful to you for sharing such an outstanding post.

• +1 1

Whoa, did you really try this ??  I am very happy with this talk, but from my point of view, I did not expect this process to take place before 2022  @Mike1515

• +1 1

It's very happy to hear about this
I look forward to the spread of cryptocurrencies more and to become the global currency
Because it will greatly facilitate the buying and selling processes, especially the expensive operations. Instead of carrying large bags, you can pay for cryptocurrencies.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

Well, i had no idea that we can actually shop using cryptocurrency. This is totally new to me. Thank you so much for share this important topic. It'll be really amazing if there are online or offline shop in every country. We can easily shopping with cryptocurrency. 

On 9/16/2020 at 4:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

It is really very good and I also know about this that we can online shopping with crypto currencies but there are only some shops that have allow to buy things with crypto currencies and it is pretty good and we should accept crypto currencies for the payment method.

• +1 1

Hey buddy thanks alot for sharing such an amazing and informative post on this form. Yes there are some stores who uses bitcoin instead of other currencies.

Indeed, many online and offline stores embrace Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a form of payment for electronic devices such as computers and mobile phones, which is fantastic news for crypto users around the world. I believe that these stores will expand in the future, and well-known multinational companies such as Apple, Samsung, Amazon, and others will enter them.

I never heard of that, that is a good news because it is less hassle to have transaction with the use of crypto. I hope that many countries will adopt these kind of payment. This is really a good idea especially we are in pandemic, much safer with contactless transactions. 

On 9/16/2020 at 4:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

Thank you. 

for sharing this news.

I have not listened from anyone thst apple is accepting crypto currency in 10-ways. You are the 1-st one who told us about that thjng.

good to hear. 

if these shops allowing to puchade thngs via crypto currency than its really useful for all.

We should use these things especially gor one tume to see that it really works or not.

• +4 1

Actually, many online and offline stores accept Bitcoin as payment, but due to licensing or government regulations, the development of Bitcoin payments has been hampered. Only a few online shops currently accept Bitcoin directly and the rest use third-party extensions. That is why currently the development of Bitcoin is dominated by the crypto trading sector which is in great demand because it is more profitable.

• +5 1

As BTC is growing and influencing the global cryptocurrency, it is gaining a lot of new space to emerge. There is also a newly introduced crypto that crypto buys things to buy. You can also buy things using that crypto. I haven’t used these myself yet, mostly because last time I converted everything into cash using most BTC ATMs. But I heard good things. 

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful information with us... Because I and other many members not know anyone use cryptocurrency for the online shopping... After reading your posts so I completely understand we use cryptocurrency for the online shopping...

I know that many cryptocurrencies are accepted in many shops even in small shops and there is also a map that has every shop that accepts bitcoin near our location, but I havn't heard these two you mention. I don't use apple but if they accept 10 cryptocurrencies this is remarkable.

yes you are right we will see out of every big shop benners of cryptocurrencies accepted and we will know then the adoption happened massively and I also told me family or me friends about this cryptocurrency this is good thing everyone should take apart of in this

• +3 1

Oh Dear Friend, I really impressed by this post. It's a new way or new world i have ever discovered. If these online stores accept btc then glad to know this. Thanks 

Yes you are right my friend,  there's so many shops and websites that accept bitcoin as a payment even some companies do accept crypto as the exchange of their goods have done it so many times. This is a welcome development actually. 

• +1 1

I believe you friend why not! But for me I do not like online shops anyway. On the other hand, I would like to try it one day when I get my money so thanks for your value post even if the title is so short friend.

• +4 1

Yes, this is good news, cryptocurrencies are widely spread in the market and the number of their users is increasing, I hope that it will increase further and that its importance becomes the same as the importance of regular currencies.

It's so good to hear this news. 

I think bitcoin is growing in popularity every day. 

In my opinion, the whole world will accept bitcoin in the future and people will be able to shop and buy a lot by paying with cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, it's really good that by this platform we can make shopping and deals with online stores. It's a best opportunity. Thanks for informing. 

This matter will help the spread of cryptocurrencies significantly, especially in light of the spread of the epidemic, most people prefer to use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

Cryptocurrencies have started to spread in recent years.  Many available companies and companies accept Bitcoin.  This pandemic has spread the culture of encryption among people, which has contributed to the increase in the price of Bitcoin greatly.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies. Over the coming years, all countries will be dealing in Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day
And the work in it is expanding due to its spread in many countries
Really very cool work out

• +2 1

There are many stores that allow dealing in encrypted currencies and I for the first time that I will have an encrypted currency to deal with in these stores I am very happy that it is a very beautiful experience for me to get this development that allows me to shop using bitcoin it penetrates strongly

wow dear its really very good and i did not know about this and i am very by seeing the popularity of cryptocurrencies that now its becomes popular also in shops including online and offline and accept coin as a payment dear i think the time will come when cryptocurrencies will take the place of other national currencies and spread worldwide