Did you know - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

Very good, if the use of crypto currency available on shop then it will be very good and cryptocurrency will be spread all over the world and will grow a lot. In this way we will also benefit greatly and Will be easy.If this happened like you are saying then cryptocurrency will have a different name in the world, its identity will be known by everyone. 

Thank you mate for This useful post I am very happy to know that I can shop online using my crypto currency and thank you once again for sharing this information with us.

There are various leaves palmy that my state of Israel locus you may get one's lumps along with decryption. the above is extremely spacious for people that for all times deal as well as something that. except here owned primary vantage reappears - inconspicuousness. it is because admiring forever use paper currency when viable.

As cryptocurrency is spreading worldwide soon it will be in every branch of our daily life. I am pleased to have your information. I heard that Amazon also allow cryptocurrency for shopping. Thats a great achievement for crypto cause we all know that amazon is the biggest shopping site in the world. It is not allowed in every region in the world but soon it will be. So i am waiting for my region to be allowed by Amazon for crypto shopping.

Indeed dear colleagues of this forum called cryptotalk cryptocurrencies in recent times are taking a very important boom since many platforms that accept payments with cryptocurrencies I think that in the future everyone will end up using them
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Very nice post it is true that many business accept Bitcoin most of other crypto for payments but this has delayed lately and we now see that they are instead investing and buying Bitcoin only for the price.. I prefer to see development and people using cryptocurrencies.

I actually don't learn relating to any of it we can utilize bit-coins because of buying purpose however this manner in which the shop-keeper potentially bring in greater or less possibly confront loss due to the fact in the event the amount tag on Bit coin will grow greater than one is going to bring in or in the event the amount tag on Bit coin will decline afterward there's reduction.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

No  dear friend I do not have any information about it but thanks to you for sharing this it's very amazing and a good news for all the cryptotalk members and in future this feature is very common in the whole world because it is very valuable these days.

That's wonderful. I didn't knew that you can do shopping and payments directly with crypto. But i think as crypto is getting more and more reputated and more and more people are joining this forum it is being directly involved in everyone's life.

• +4 1

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

Cryptographic forms of money are growing and acknowledged in more places, eventaully they will be acknowledged all over and all individuals will utilize them. There are numerous uplifting news recently and crypto is simply starting. We will have energizing occasions and numerous benefits to make from our speculations.

Wow I’m impressed with crypto, and I don’t know yet about that but because of you I’ve already know now, no hassle and i can try it in someday, this crypto is growing up fast.

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and work hard to achieve success. Your posts must be useful and meaningful. 

Cryptocurrencies are growing a lot in recent years and more leagues are working with crypto, I am glad that many people are joining this wonderful project. I have no doubts that in the future they will continue to grow and will play a more important role in the economy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, dealing with cryptocurrencies has begun in many countries and there are many websites on the Internet that sell for this currency. It is a good and easy thing to deal with in the future. Dealing with it will become more in all countries of the world and this requires us to work with it and learn more about how to invest it.  Thank you

I have made a lot of crypto transactions and also purchased a lot of stuffs using crypto currencies. Crypto is becoming the future as very soon people would not want to deal in fiat anymore because of the charges that banks impose.

It is a joy to hear that cryptocurrencies have already begun to show their voices as a real currency that has the same role as traditional currencies.

• +2 1

Well this is a great feature i was don't know about that it's a very good opportunity that crypto allow us to shop online by using crypto currency it will increase the popularity of this forum thank you for sharing this valuable information with us ❤️

Yes, I agree with you. I advise everyone to join and learn about cryptocurrencies. I found life easier in it. You can shop on the Internet and complete your work on the Internet directly, so I encourage the development of this field, whose future looks great.

• +1 1

What an awesome enlightment. Unlike me , I have been looking for ways that I will start investing so that I will one day divert from crytotalk to other cryptocurrencys which I don't have much knowledge about any other cryptocurrency apart from crytotalk. So thanks for the guide.

• +1 1

This is a great idea to promote the cryptocyrrency and its users I think to open the shop of cryptocyrrency is the convenience for the crypto users because they will be able to buy and sell the cryptocyrrency easily. As we know the cryptocyrrency is banned in some countries therefore the people of that countries cannot buy and sell the cryptocyrrency by offline shop so they can use the online shops like exchanges .

Thanks dear for sharing such a useful information. I did not know about this before now. So i will try to make shopping using bitcoin. If it will happen then its very helpful for all of us.thanks again to posts creator anf demonstration of this forum.

As time passes by, digital forms of money are getting more grounded and more well known and numerous huge organizations are beginning to embrace it as a cash to make exchanges, for example, deals of their items and that appears to me to be valuable for us all, and I for one feel that not long from now Bitcoin will turn into a general money.

Here in Argentina they are just updating with cryptocurrencies and at the moment you can not make purchases in the common places I hope that all these changes will arrive very soon, it would make our lives easier for those of us who work here since to be able to use them at the moment you have to do currency exchange.

Yes, my friend, the digital currency is booming day by day and it will be better in the future. We will be able to deal with it in all countries of the world and enable us in the future to buy and sell various materials through it.  good luck.

If you already knew about this information that you can buy on the internet or through the internet with bitcoin, it is only in some places for now and in some countries, this information is useful for those who do not know, it can be informed and also if you are looking to buy and He does not know where you have left him some places or names of those places so he can go shopping.

• +1 1