Game Launched on Ltc Blockchain - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Game Launched on Ltc Blockchain

E-Games and Blockchain are the perfect combo. There is huge opportunity if we are able to integrate blockchain in most of the game. As previously we have seen many games on different Blockchain. i.e. Prospectors on Eos. 

And its increasing day by day as game companies are seeing good time with blockchain.

At this time a new Game "LiteBringer" has been launched on the LTC Blockchain by German based Gaming Company.The game supports role play and multiple characters and you can earn playing the game. Litecoin Foundation has announced the release of coin in Litening event through their Twitter Post.

The best part is they are completely relying on blockchain for storing game datas.Currently the game is available for subscription and the charge is 2 Lites on windows platform but they have promised to bring down the price to 1£ after the initial phase.

So what do you think about it? Are you going to play?

Links-

Official Game Site

Twitter Announcement

Download Page

IMG_20200916_111545.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 7
  • +5 5

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

6 hours ago, Ridam said:

the charge is 2 Lites on windows platform but they have promised to bring down the price to 1£ after the initial phase.

2 Litcoin just for a subscription ! Oh no,I might better let it to drop  1£ 😁🤣. Mostly, EOS blockchain was famous for gaming as I can still see so many gaming platforms based on EOS. It is strange to see on the Litecoin blockchain network. Let me check its reliability first. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 2

6 hours ago, Ridam said:

they have promised to bring down the price to 1£ after the initial phase.

I will try the game at this price but not with 2 litecoin that is very high price for a game. It can have many players and maybe a good chance to earn a lot of money if we get skilled and become top members but I'm not going to buy this game for so much and risk 2 litecoin for entertainment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

When prospectors game release in beta virson then I play this game in my mobile to earn money, but later that game earning profit decrease because they give reward coin I think ppl coin price dump, that's why that game users  decreased and lam also leave the game.

But you mentioned game need subscription and the subscription fees 2 litecoins its really out my budget, and I think this game made for rich peoples not middle class peoples, now a time its not suitable for me when they decrease prices then maybe I try this game, 

Thanks to share this game information and I think this information useful for gamelovers

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

Currently the game is available for subscription and the charge is 2 Lites on windows platform but they have promised to bring down the price to 1£ after the initial phase.

As i was reading i was excited to play this game but when you tell us that 2ltc is subscription charges my all excitement gone. 2 LTC mean round about 100 $ is paying for just subcription and if we play it for about two or more months then we will get this amount back. 

i think when subscription price will below to 1 ltc then i will try it. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

2 Litcoin just for a subscription ! Oh no,I might better let it to drop  1£ 😁🤣. Mostly, EOS blockchain was famous for gaming as I can still see so many gaming platforms based on EOS. It is strange to see on the Litecoin blockchain network. Let me check its reliability first. 

It seems they are trying to compete with non- Blockchain based games. (Red Redemption 2 is available for 59.99$ on Steam) And as far I know it's first game based of Ltc blockchain so let's see how it performs in initial phase of launch. And talking about reliability, I would be glad to listen future from you.😊

@malik6314193 @Honny143 @percare I also think the price is really extravagant and it's better to wait their second release rather than spending such big money unless you are a nerd. And as mentioned we can trade our in-game property among the players so tha we may earn good returns if we do buy game at £1. Let's wait for further updates from them.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

I was having a hard time understanding why they use blockchain for this and this is the quote from the game web site:

Every move you make in the game is a transaction in the Litecoin blockchain that creates value. Every weapon, item and even your characters can be traded safely and without limits, thanks to the power of cryptocurrency. Make smarter decisions than the other players and earn money while enjoying the game.

My next question would be: Why? Why would blockchain be needed for transactions? It will be slow and if the litecoin value rises this game could get suddenly too expensive to play because every important move costs ltc.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I hope this game succeeds and we can profit but if we need 100 dollars to play it then it is one of the most expensive games. This price is too much and I prefer to buy 2 litecoin instead of buying this game.

• +1 2

Very nice idea. Everybody is aware about the fact that gaming and crypto is always linked. It's very difficult to say that they are beneficial or harmful to each other. Because we know that at the beginning there is huge scarcity of graphics card for the gamers due to extreme use of it by the crypto world. Then we also know that many gaming platforms give crypto and also in app purchase are done with crypto. 

• +2 2

It's good to hear that games are lunched on blockchain which shows the importance of the blockchain. Not only this game there are lots of games launched on blockchain. Hope we can see positive development of the games on blockchain in future.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend @Ridam, I do not think that many people will participate in this game for 2 Litecoin because it is a very high price for me at least, but I think that in the future there will be many games that depend on blockchain technology and affordable prices for all

• +2 3

Litebringer game on Litecoin blockchain and the price is 2 litecoin? My first thought is that it is very expensive and how can a blockchain help a game unless it is slow and turn based or something like crypto kittys collectibles.

So I tried to find gameplay videos in youtube and found no gameplay only some people messing with their inventory for minutes, a map appears and I don't know how a fight happens or if it has a fight at all. Some actions require to spend miners fees. I've seen a few minutes and as a game it was terrible and a waste of 2 litecoin. if this becomes free and thousands people play, it can be interesting only if there is real profit to make. But as a game it is a bad one.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, rekter said:

I was having a hard time understanding why they use blockchain for this and this is the quote from the game web site:

My next question would be: Why? Why would blockchain be needed for transactions? It will be slow and if the litecoin value rises this game could get suddenly too expensive to play because every important move costs ltc.

@rekter As far I know the advantages for users are- No need of Credit Card for in-game transaction, the middle man is cut from the transaction between developer and users, Virtual assest could be traded between gamers, and they are claiming the transaction would be faster in blockchain. Still there are many obstacles like increase of transaction fees but the blockchain opens the whole new era for in-game transaction and provide better security so it's ok for me at least.

And for developers there is no need of own server as you can see in their tweet which significantly reduces the cost of game development and maintenance.

Currently the game is ranked #18 by Dappradar which is nice growth for newly launched game.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Virtual assest could be traded between gamers, and they are claiming the transaction would be faster in blockchain.

Thanks for the answer, and i don't want to be a negative nelly but i just don't get this, faster then what? Normal centralized database would work faster for sure, and if i am correct these assets are not going to be non-fungible tokens so i am assuming they will be traded only inside the game interface, which i guess is still quite neat. But like @PureKing said, who would do this if they can't brag with it.

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

And for developers there is no need of own server as you can see in their tweet which significantly reduces the cost of game development and maintenance.

I guess what i am wondering is, why would we need a blockchain in a game that could be run with a normal database? I mean it's cool and all that we can do it but only other reason i can see is the security but why does it needs military grade security? It's just a game. And this is very expensive way to make your game playing secure.

Sure having no server reduces costs for them but making every move recorded to blockchain makes it so much more expensive to the players. I just can't see the point. Maybe i am missing out something.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

@Whited35 this is also strange me That we need to pay 2 litecoin just for subscrtion . this is Preety well if we will see plan on 1 euro .

EOS blockchain is already used by Alot of gaming platform , This is really fast and outstanding chain . anyway I never play these Kind of games 😉 .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

@rekter thanks for your further concerns. The gaming industry is mainstream and there are games costing more than 100$ and are centralised. They are taking this approach and integrating blockchain into it, like the way we have seen integration of blockchain into other different Fields. And i didn't see anything bad about it.

You may have heard before, the Crypto kitty has been sold for 140k$ and that's insane amount for a virtual assest which and it's possible because of Blockchain. Yes the blockchain games costs more for the action but if you are really into it there is good ROI.

Let's take example of centralised game like Pubgm, the gamers spends millions per day in game all over the globe. And Google or apple makes good money as the transaction needs to go through them before reaching developer and blockchain is here to end this system. Paying through credit card is impossible in country like my, but Blockchain is here to change that.

And playing these games you can earn Crypto which we haven't seen before on centralised platform.

If you see from gamer perspective the advantages are great along with new opportunity for creative developer.

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

@Ridam, yes i understand the problem of credit cards, but this is pretty hardcore overkill on that issue, if they wanted, they could have just accepted cryptos as a payment rather then making users pay for literally everything. And for sure, litecoin is one of the best coins to implement this to right now, even though i am not even sure how much transactions costs on that, but at least they aren't on ETH level.

Cryptokitties however were about Non-Fungible Tokens (erc-721), and i am not sure how familiar are you with those but that's why it was a big thing, it set a whole new idea for in game collectables that you could move to offline wallet if you wanted. Enjin even evolved this idea with erc-1155 but that's a whole another story. At the moment, ethereum fees have currently pretty much halted any kind of adoption of NFT games as it's impractical to buy anything when every transaction costs more then the thing you are buying.

This game however doesn't have NFT tech (correct me if i am wrong), it just puts every move in the game on the chain.

And for sure people buy all kinds of stuff trough centralized games, it's a huge market, but that's because centralized games are fast, have already adoption and standardized payment options. It's up to the developers if they want to accept cryptos / gift cards in the future or not. 

But i think that going full blockchain is an expensive and slow workaround.

However, i am going to test this... just to challenge my views. So thanks for the link ;)

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 9/16/2020 at 8:43 AM, Ridam said:

I think we have to try everything to gain knowledge and experience and I hope I will get the time to try out blockchain games to gain some knowledge of how they work.

• +1 1

This is good for those who like games like this, but for me, I am not a fan of computer and phone games, so I do not expect that I will play this game.

• +2 1

The idea itself is amazing,  games society and Crypto world are very large, as you just said they are the perfect combo, I love gaming very much, if you see this from a gamer perspective it will be very cool to earn while doing what you love.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 9/16/2020 at 6:43 AM, Ridam said:

The best part is they are completely relying on blockchain for storing game datas.Currently the game is available for subscription and the charge is 2 Lites on windows platform but they have promised to bring down the price to 1£ after the initial phase.

Is this the first blockchain game on the Litecoin blockchain?

I see the above statement very funny. From 2 Lites down to 1£, that is much difference there; I don't think a sane person would suscribe for it when he can be patient for the second phase to be released even a "nerd" wouldn't. 

I am not a great gamer after all, good luck to you all.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@rekter The payment they are asking is because they seriously wants to compete with high-end centralised pc games. And it's their marketing strategy.

But I see the game as innovation in gaming industry. Blockchain games are still getting further improvement. And in coming time maybe we will see the issue you mentioned solved with further innovation and improvements in technology.😊

Edited by Ridam
Grammar mistake
  • +2 1

That's a good news and i really like games but 2 LTC is higher for a game that i never played. I would pay that amount for my lovely young brother 😂 if it was a new version of a game that we already played. My choice is to wait for the subscription fee to decrease!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I like games and I will take a look at this but even if I like it I won't pay so much and I don't understand why they priced it so high. They don't want players or they think that crypto people like to pay the double price of any item as they buy when prices are high. 

• Useful or interesting 3