Opinion on the new qualification payment system - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Opinion on the new qualification payment system

As I'm beginner i don't know about payment system. I think this system has been so good peoples like this system. This system work fine for the people that are posting quality, material and fast answers the questions. But the idea of  new payment system is good. I'm agree because i trust on crypto talk and there team because they always add good ideas. 

What the administration added about payment in satoshi was actually good but i have noticed that only posts in the top 3 sections which includes begginers, About forum and cryptoworld of the forum get higher attention in the aspect of receiving ratings with that i suggest we take some part of our time to visit other sections so that other posts in those sections can be rated to receive payment in satoshi.

• +1 1

I think it`s very good idea to change payment system, but it`s still not perfect and it`s necessary to improve it, hope admins will do it. This forum is really good and it always please us with different events and gifts, so hope development will continue 

Frankly, I liked the new payment system despite all the problems it is exposed to, but it is good for making members write good and useful topics and responses only so that they can get positive points to be paid

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/17/2020 at 4:13 AM, MuhammadSh said:

The moderators are smart enough by their strategies.. the new payment system is really good for all of us

@MuhammadSh its true that this both payment  is a great opportunity for us but it also hard to get payments you know as to get talk token payment we need to have got avg rate but the btc payment is MORE different.. If you dont get rating in your every message you made every day then you wont be able to received the payment.. So its must now to make more good post than the past time friend                   

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 9/17/2020 at 4:13 AM, MuhammadSh said:

The moderators are smart enough by their strategies.. the new payment system is really good for all of us! also it attracts more members to join this forum.. i am personally satisfied with the payment in btc and talk at the same time.. let's wait and see how the talk token's project would be like because there is nothing clear till now.. 

@MuhammadSh this new btc payment mostly attractive for the spammer because recently in this forum i have notice some noob join and keep posting but Their post dont contain 100 character plus has no useful Information.. Its really make this forum Reputation bad again. So we must need to take enough step to prevent those spammer becuase for spammer again different country can be get banned from received the payment.. So we all should be careful from now         

@nykas what development you want actually my friend??  Explain about the problem you face in THIS forum so that we can tell it to forum authorities..                       

Edited by Dorjoy12

ever since this chance the cryptotalk spam on topic or comments might have lessen but the rating the way it works people just went ahead and spammed it as theres no limit per post or either time delay in between reactions which is only more annoying to the community.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To receive payment during this  new campaign one must first gain positive ratings to his or her posts of which is a bit tuff though it's a good set up that will cause members to really put much effort in their publications so as to get positive ratings and earnings than it was in the previous campaign some individuals were even getting paid for low quality posts causing many not to put much effort than now.

• +1 1

I think the problem will be for members that did not processed the rules and found it hard to understand that they will only be paid for each post and only if it receives good rating. I know many people will not understand it even if I found an easier explanation but this is how people are. And I be they will be very unhappy and start making posts about how unhappy they are and perhaps even go against other members for any reason they think they have a right. But the fact is that as usual some people don't have enough brain to understand.

11 hours ago, Fixfin said:

I think the problem will be for members that did not processed the rules and found it hard to understand that they will only be paid for each post and only if it receives good rating. I know many people will not understand it even if I found an easier explanation but this is how people are. And I be they will be very unhappy and start making posts about how unhappy they are and perhaps even go against other members for any reason they think they have a right. But the fact is that as usual some people don't have enough brain to understand.

You have a point, some peoples by nature they think they are right every time even if they are wrong, and the forum moderates maid it clear about the rule even if they maid 20 posts the payments are maid only for thus with positive ratings only, we have to accept that, but i have one question if you don't mind answering it, if i maid a post today but get reactions tomorrow will i get paid for that post, or the rating also have to be on that day??thank you

I also feel that the new payment system is beneficial for both users as well as for the overall benefit of the crypto talk platform. This ensures that good quality content is posted so that they would be able to receive positive reactions and ratings that way a user's gets paid for their posts.

• +1 1

The system seems very well thought out and fair, and I also find the implementation quite good and easy to understand.

Reminds me a bit of the Merit system in the Bitcointalk forum, only in a fairer way. Especially for newbies it is quite hard to get merits there, hopefully this is not the case here with the ratings 🙂

@betelihem

Yobit states that the calculation is made after 7 days:

Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

Link: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Edited by rincewind__

In my opinion I'm really like this changes because now I'm confident that I get positive reputations because if I'm getting positive react so it's mean I'm working hard here that why I get react from different members so the changes is quite good I really appreciate my personally..

On 9/16/2020 at 7:50 AM, BrolySSJ said:

the new system is good because it ensures that only good content is posted on the forum, and in order for people to get the positive ratings that will allow them to get paid for their posts. The concern that i have with the new payment system though is that there are still many users that do not make use of their ratings, and as a result there are some posts that are extremely helpful that are not being rated as such by the other members. so my hope is that with this new campaign people will be more active in their ratings to help other members be paid for their efforts as well. 

The  new rating system is good because it makes members to judge a post by their self and it makes members to be engaged so that they can determine good post and a low quality post.

I think the new payment system is very good for all the members and now scammers are not make money but i  am dishart when the token release date extends but believe that all for our best when talk token will come in the market it will on the top of yobit, ENJOY .

That was the need that creators didn't get such reputation for their topics.  But now with the new payment system this problem have been solved. Now every creator get more then 10 likes on its topic. Hence he creates more topics. 

• +2 1

The new payment system is very good as it encourages every member of the forum to make useful posts as posting meaningful information is the only way to get reputation from the members but posting meaningless information does not give you reputation which makes you earn nothing on the forum.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

I think the new payment system is very good for all the members and now scammers are not make money but i  am dishart when the token release date extends but believe that all for our best when talk token will come in the market it will on the top of yobit, ENJOY .

Not even think my Friend @Maaz sultan. The new paying system, that's the TALK COIN campaign has successfully curb some of the prevailing challenges during old campaign, such as spamming, paraphrasing, low quality post and other illicit activities. Now the forum is clean and tidy with most quality post for benefits of everyone. Unlike before, that we were experiencing massive deletion of posts. 

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Not even think my Friend @Maaz sultan. The new paying system, that's the TALK COIN campaign has successfully curb some of the prevailing challenges during old campaign, such as spamming, paraphrasing, low quality post and other illicit activities. Now the forum is clean and tidy with most quality post for benefits of everyone. Unlike before, that we were experiencing massive deletion of posts. 

@Guru2050 its true my friend now a days this forum is more clean becuase of spammer thought talk token payment will be fake so they wont want to work here.. But recently for new btc payment system many spammer again start to come in this forun again to earn btc but they may dont know that payment with btc only available if our post get positive rating and spammer post almost all is useless and they get Only negative react.. But we still need to take a action about spammer Friend                       

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

becuase of spammer thought talk token payment will be fake so they wont want to work here.. But recently for new btc payment system many spammer again start to come in this forun again to earn btc but they may dont know that payment with btc only available if our post get positive rating and spammer post almost all is useless and they get Only negative react..

Absolutely correct 👍you are raising a good point there  @Dorjoy12  we should not relent in our efforts and step taking in tackling or  fighting against scammers. It's a continues fight, until an Automatic approach is adopted for eliminating spammers in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

20 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Absolutely correct 👍you are raising a good point there  @Dorjoy12  we should not relent in our efforts and step taking in tackling or  fighting against scammers. It's a continues fight, until an Automatic approach is adopted for eliminating spammers in the forum.

@Guru2050 thanks for  your support   my friend.. I am thinking to gathered some senior member then tell them to take care different section to find out spammer.. Ofcourse most experience members will take the most active section to find out spammer.. What do you think about it friend??    Again if the moderator judge this decision then it will more helpful..              

On 9/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to start a discussion with this topic, On the new Pay-per-Qualification System, personally I think it has been positive since on every subject I enter I see that it has rating that means that they are rating the issues, which I did not see before I even got to create topics asking people to give reputation to the issues since there were very good issues that were not good graded and it was somewhat unfair , but now the opposite is true so this is why I think the new pay-per-rating system has been positive.

i like the new system but i have one thing to say, sometimes one person could be posting some really good replies but they might not be rated by others within a week so they wont be paid for, while other people might team up and rate each other to get paid.

• +2 1

I like the new payment system very much the old system of just commenting 30 comments was a bit tedious because that system only inverted spam comments, it did not give any sort of meaning in the content of the forum.

We won't be available to earn earners and it may be a very good price that many people want to create a lot of people. Administration for giving new payment process rules and such a wonderful plan.

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 thanks for  your support   my friend.. I am thinking to gathered some senior member then tell them to take care different section to find out spammer.

To assemble some senior members purposely to instruct them to look over some specific sections to fish out the spammers, paraphrasers and low quality posters. Well it's a genuine and reputable recommendation @Dorjoy12

Carry on.

• +1 1