Coming out of restrictions - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Coming out of restrictions

Some members always make mistakes of completing there daily works with useless posts that have no benefit to the forum or we the members in the forum which is not proper and i will advise us to do our best to comment on the post we have ideas about and leave the ones we don't have idea to because when you respond to a topic you done have idea about definitely you will receive negative ratings which can make the moderators give you a warning point as well if they read ans see that the posts you make are of no benefit. Do your best and leave the rest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

i'm agree with you @Wilmer Garcia i'm faced the same problem in the first, my objective was to complete my daily posts but i found that i made many errors and i got warning points, so i deceded to work with carefule and and make all my post with value.

I always pray that I dont get a mistake done here, but sometimes you know we do make mistakes without understanding how we came to that, the right thing to do is to take time before posting your reply , and the always go to the moderator if you have done some mistakes and ask for forgiveness, and read your posts, and always make sure that you are editing any mistakes,there is that option. 

When you have issued with a warning ,just go back and really remember your mistake because three warnings you are out of this forum so this is one thing one must be very careful about

We must not publish useless content and make sure of any topic we publish, and strive not to duplicate information because its repetition may expose our account to a ban, and then we will lose all opportunities to earn money

Since i have found many opportunities in cryptotalk i follow the rules very careful because i do not wan't to be restricted or banned by violating the rules and leave this opportunities.

Thank you for the great advice, and good to hear your restriction is over. Thank you for sharing your experience to others, so that they don't come in the same position as you were.

to add valuable content it is necessary for people to start reading a lot about cryptocurrencies and we have to be patient in this part because many people who are entering this forum are new people in the world of cryptocurrencies, we cannot demand too much from them. Time will be the best medicine for many people to improve their post quality

On 9/16/2020 at 11:43 PM, Izeal said:

. I have also got warning points and I can't posts for 2 day which was my worst day

@Izeal without any doubt its worst feeling when get warning... But we all need to be careful as you know day by day this forum become strict becuase of spammer who make this forum trash.. So moderators now take different step to make this forum clean and new payment system is one of the way to make this forum clean.. So we should not done any mistake friend               

• +2 1

Its good to share what you learned from experience either its good or bad. Where this forum is promoting good content we needed self audit posts also to spread awareness and reform all members activites.which includes all ranks who always remember forum rules and regulation .which stated no one is exempt from them all mods and members have to keep tabs on posts ,threads which is healthy for forum for reminding note.

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Izeal without any doubt its worst feeling when get warning... But we all need to be careful as you know day by day this forum become strict becuase of spammer who make this forum trash.. So moderators now take different step to make this forum clean and new payment system is one of the way to make this forum clean.. So we should not done any mistake friend               

It's worst to get banned but we will be more motivated and all our energy will regain because we can take rest and you should take rest atleast a day in week because this will make your mind more creative and you will easily create new ideas for writing new topics and posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for your advisable information we should must read and obey the rules and conditions of forum well and away from getting restrictions points. That's will be surely cause on your account and result will be on account ban. Be careful on violating rules...

It is very important that we write high-quality responses and topics for the members and the forum because when we write random posts to complete the daily number of posts, we will get a warning or ban point without any mercy from the moderators, so we must write the posts accurately and carefully in order to keep our accounts safe

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

For us to isolate ourselfs from receiving warning points in this forum we have to make sure we follow the rules and regulations guiding us through. Receiving a warning point is not the end of your career in cryptotalk forum but you have make effective corrections whenever your restriction expires if not ban shall follow which is not good for us all, so let's focus and work accordingly.

BetFury                                                   

The moderators are monitoring what we are posting so l don't think it is advisable to post useless content because it will attract warning point and also restriction from posting for some period of time or days so let be mindful of what we post.

BetFury                                                    

It is very important that we do not comment only for the sake of money because I see many people entering the forum only to earn money and this is wrong because we must search for knowledge first.

• +1 1

Very good advice, as beginners we need to learn a lot to make useful posts, not just chase 20 posts / day and get paid, if you just catch up on posts then what happens is you will be warned and maybe your account will be banned. So don't let us as beginners just post it but it must be of high quality and can provide benefits to other members.

When you foul don't waste your time insulting or saying some foul language rather correct your mistakes ask your self what have you done that you deserve such penalty try to correct your self and make necessary adjustments so that you will not fall into thesame mistakes thesame thing applies to this forum this message goes to newbies don't feel despaired because you get a warning point follow the gurus in this forum and try to ask them what you don't know follow the rules strictly safe your self from all kinds of act that will lead your account to having restriction or get banned.

I will be pleased to get a associate in which identified the particular blunders produced now uses principles and also I know this may not necessarily take place once more. That is courageous coming from an individual which you published concerning the blunder and also the method that you are usually altered rather than help make once more something such as in which. I am hoping an individual comprehended it is a community forum in which aid us all understand crypto and also we all increase with all the community forum as well as the information we all acquire the following and also we all likewise have to be able to make a tiny added regarding creating excellent content.

• +4 1

haha, you're right! CryptoTalk has a very good moderation team and strict policies against spammers. You'd always think what you're posting before you post that.

Thanks for the good advice and I will try to avoid restrictions by being loyal and following good manners. I agree that only joining a place to gain some money fast is improper and can have very negative results as this restriction that was happen to you. I plan to be helpful with my posts.

• +1 1

Thank you sharing your experience with us, l'm so sad about your bad experience. On the other hand l do agree with your view on that we must create topic not only for our purposes (money). We should try teaching and learning something  from each other. At the same time money will follow you. 

• +1 1

We are all employed to make useful contributions in any of the listed sections of the forum and since we can receive payment for this work then we should make the rules our friend so that we won't be restricted from making posts because we have moderators which are monitoring the forum and if they see any act of violation definitely the will penalized the person in charge.

This is a very wise decision,making more effort to benefit the members, and at the same time you will benefit better from posting random responses and topics and you will be banned from the forum at the end.

• +2 1

Well, you at least know what caused the warning point .. but I received it without knowing the reason and until now no one has explained the reason to me .. They told me that it is because I use inappropriate language .. I feel a little lost whenever I want to comment because of this the incident

That is why creating not useful or nonsense content here is not allowed, it will be considered as spam message and that is also included in the things that we need to avoid in the rule of the forum. Here is my advice, if you don't know the topic then you shouldn't comment on it because your comment may look like a spam. 

• +1 1