Coming out of restrictions - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Coming out of restrictions

I want to leave this post as advice for all newcomers to this wonderful forum, I made a very serious foul and they gave me a warning point and last a while without being able to post this due to a comment without any value that I made, I want you to take my bad experience as an example so that the same thing does not happen to you, I advise you not to comment only to complete the daily requirements and to make money think about providing value content and the benefits will come alone, and you'll never have problems with your account, I hope you take co

It's good that you shared this with other members especially newbies who don't know what really warning points are and my advice to all members is to always be extra careful of what we post so that we don't violate forum rules and the best to do is to take a break from posting if you feel bored or out of useful contributions,this strategy will help you to always have great publications that will not be vulnerable to warning points.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

The same thing happened to me. I was very hurry to earn and try to complete my 30 post. For that I started commenting in consecutive post and in old most too. I got restrictions 2 times in the platform.  And now I keep almost care to not make a mistake and try to create good post. As we know so many newbies are there in platform so its an advice to go through once again with the guideline of the platform. 

• +1 3

This is an important advice for all new members not to receive warning points in their accounts or to be banned if they continue to violate the forum rules, so all beginners should read the rules and understand them well and abide by them while working so that their account remains in the forum CryptoTalk safe and away from the ban

• +1 4
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I made a very serious foul and they gave me a warning point

This is a very bad moments for a member when they get warning point From a moderator for different reason.. But as i know mostly time members get warning for spamming and reputation cheaters.. By the way,we should follow this that if we know something about the topic you want to comment then you can write but if you Have no idea about the topic but still want to comment by copy or paste then without any doubt you made serious mistake which can lead you to get warning..                       

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

, I advise you not to comment only to complete the daily requirements and to make money think about providing value content 

Yes this thing is must to be considered to be safe from getting warning points in the forum. If you focus on getting paid for post only then sure the results would be worse and maybe you need to say good bye to the forum. So try to maintain the quality of your content and makes helpful and informative post. You can do research before commenting in the post so take benefits of that too. And if you get enough information about the concerned topic it would be further helpful in your Crypto journey.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is very nice to see that you are sharing your experience on this forum with the other members, and i think that warning points are something that we all receive at some point in our journey on this forum. The important thing is that we learn from the mistakes and we move forward from there to be better in the forum. As you have shown in this topic, you have identified your mistake and as such were able to correct it when you started to post again. It is good to see this reflection and hopefully this will encourage new members to reflect in the same way. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Seriously this topic useful for new members, because they thinks this forum like earning application, and not follows forum rules present in this forum we received warning points two ways.

first when we post meaning less content are copy paste, and second when we gives reputation points randomly, so work honestly and cross check post before submit.

I am try to make good comment and always they are have some value and it can be hard and not even gain a good reaction from other even if I help other with the post but you are right on this post we do not just write a post that will not help someone but always are work honestly and with a good approach to the topic to help with our contents we write.

• +3 1

@Wilmer Garcia cryptotalk followed it's rule very strictly , they work continues to clean forum from bad or useless post . 

I agree that we must provide good content in order to avoid warning points . we never received warning point if we work on wisely here .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am glad for a member that recognized the mistakes made and now follows rules and I am sure this will not happen again. This is brave from you that you posted about your mistake and how you are changed and not make again something like that. I hope you understood this is a forum that help us learn about crypto and we grow with the forum and the knowledge we gain here and we also have a chance to earn a small extra for writing good posts.

• +2 1

Belive me thats the last thing I would love to fall into , especially being a new beginner, I have seen so many members banned and this has promoted me to be careful not to fall in any form of restriction, its important to keep on running the form of strategy that would help us in actually valuing the forum perfectly. I try to value every topic, every reply and I always post replies according to the topic itself and its important to keep on trying very hard to really believe others posts are worth it, so am trying my best to run this forum in its total proficiency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing your life lessons with all of us. I got a warning point just like you. Maybe it's necessary for this forum to reach new heights. I request you to make an excellent and informative post.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to leave this post as advice for all newcomers to this wonderful forum, I made a very serious foul and they gave me a warning point and last a while without being able to post this due to a comment without any value that I made, I want you to take my bad experience as an example so that the same thing does not happen to you, I advise you not to comment only to complete the daily requirements and to make money think about providing value content and the benefits will come alone, and you'll never have problems with your account, I hope you take co

Yes you are right we must learn and then start posting if you don't understand any post just leave it and go to another post so make useful posts and be careful for useless posts .

@Wilmer GarciaWe all miss your present in this forum. I was surprised when I didn't see your post for a while we're I think there should be something behind your absence in the forum. Right here you explain to us some challenges and experience you face through out been restricted and the reason for that restriction we shall all take care to prevent being a victim of making same mistakes.

This is a good advice here you given and I didn't know you can get restricted from posting for days. There are posts that can go against the rules and we have to protect the forum from behaviours that lower the quality and the importance of topics for discussion. We must post useful comments and about the topic we read.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You given good advice to beginner as from what it seem you made a post that was against the rules. I am not very long here and I try with my posts and comments to help people and avoid anything to do with breaking the rules. This was a lesson to you and you did great to share and explain to us what can happen.

• +1 2

Here mostly members do post just for completion of daily post limit. So due to this they make mistakes which lead them to warning points.

I suggest all these members that complete your daily post limit but providing a good content which help other members. 

• +2 2

Good advice, friend! It's really bad to be here only for money because there a lot of other good things. Beginners should be careful on this because of them are joining only to earn money, only few they join to earn and learn!

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Some users just write to complete their daily task and write whatever but .,

they dont knows that moderators write their posts and if your post is useless then you will gain a warning point which is not good for you if you want to use this forum . Be careful 🤙

All the moderators are very active and they are monitoring each and every action. So, you should be careful and always follow rules and respect. I have also got warning points and I can't posts for 2 day which was my worst day because this forum has already became my part of life. Every time I want check the new topics and learn new things.

Edited by Izeal
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know what happened and you were restricted but since you understand you made a mistake it means that you deserve a second chance and reading your post here it means that you are a good person and can help the forum a lot with your qualities. I'm new here and try to understand the mechanics of the forum but I understand when people have good intentions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

At this platform we have to follow the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk . Because there is a time limit for a post. If we in hurry to earn money ,and delivered so many post concectively . Then this site will give you a warning otherwise they will banned your account. So far I am following these rules.

Great for you, and thank you for the tip because as a beginner I have to be careful and not make a mistake and break the rules. You are very kind member and I am glad you are again with the forum. Best wishes and hope you can recover from this restriction. There must be better involvement with crypto in our posts because some times I read many posts that are not following the topic for discussion and not discuss cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

First and famous before I should say anything I have to commend  @Wilmer Garcia for outstanding gesture made, making himself as reference, as an example to serve as lesson to others. A word is enough for the wise. Let refrain from the acts of violations, this will enable us to leave peaceful and have a wonderful participation in the forum.

• +1 1