How to get your post deleted - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

12 minutes ago, Fixfin said:

Sometimes we can change our mind for something or posted something that is wrong and we can ask for this to be deleted, it is good to know we have this option for us.

Good of you to get my point there are many of us that we make mistakes and intend to delete but don't know how to do that but with the help of the report button you can do that.

38 minutes ago, Suparna said:

Of course, there are many reasons to delete posts because in order to post a post, you must have a minimum of one hundred words here and you have to create a post that is relevant to the question or forum.

Hey what are you saying your feedback shown that you didn't read the post...... before replying to the post. Please take time to read again and write something meaningful.

Well I have faced the same issue several time in the past. I would be glad to report about my scenario if I faced in coming days. And talking about delete post features being not available, people have started deleting post with negative reputation maybe it has been updated because of that.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@iloveyobitUseless posts or stuffing posts are deleted I agree with that but posting by repeating same post in a topic in a row is considered as spam and warning point can be issued.

You don't receive warning point if you know you repeated same contents due to server error you can explain a reason for the report and why you need that post deleted.

Mostly those actions or repeated topics will result in the ban of some countries in which these members of the forum are exist, as happened in the past already if you remmember.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Frankly, for a long time I have not deleted a post that I wrote, as I was absent from the forum for a while and I did not know that the delete button has been turned off, so I want to thank you for what you presented and explained to the members, my friend and we hope the moderators reach solutions to all the problems of the forum

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Mostly those actions or repeated topics will result in the ban of some countries in which these members of the forum are exist, as happened in the past already if you remmember.

I knew of that many countries are banned due to high number of spammers within the forum and this members are not hidden and can be seen any time in the yobit Exchange before we bind our accounts.

Sometimes l experience this problem of repeated post due to network failure or low server and l used get confuse on how to delete it because there is No delete button thank @babubu609 for providing us with the solution on how we can delete our repeated post safety.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                    

The post is deleted if the content it provides is not useful or provides duplicate content, then it is reported by one of the members or moderators read it and delete it. Therefore, the quality of posts must be improved because providing unhelpful content may lead to the ban.

8 hours ago, Malcolm said:

find out useless messages of someone made it illegally

Yes no one want to receive warning points but due to such mistakes they get warning points and this happened because they were not able to delete it and they are not aware of the report feature.

This is a good alternative to having your post deleted and i am sure that the moderators will also appreciate you doing such and bringing it to their attention for an accidental double post. It is sad that they have disabled the delete feature. I had not noticed that as i hardly delete any posts, however I do edit my posts in cases where there is an accidental double post in order to remove the double section. This could be an option for you to correct the mistake as well instead of reporting the post. Hope that this is able to help the members in this forum. 

• +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Good instuctions, I didn't try to delete any post I made but perhaps I may have to for some reason and it is nice to know how to do it. Also thanks for explaining how report works, it can be useful if someone tries to break the rules.

• +1 1

Such a good information, it helps new members on how to delete their posts which most wont know at the beginning. So thank u for sharing these very useful tip as it is a big help for all new members coming in.

• +2 1

Many members would enjoy this because they know to do everything in this forum but not all of them who knows to delete their posts. You have shared a very good thing and i believe it will help a lot, sometimes you may post something for a mistake and you will need to delete it.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I thought this post was going to be about how to get your posts deleted by not following the rules, but this is informational as well. Some members might accidentally create a topic without the information being complete, this lets them retract that and avoid the ban hammer.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Such a good information, it helps new members on how to delete their posts which most wont know at the beginning. So thank u for sharing these very useful tip as it is a big help for all new members coming in.

• +2 1

I have faced this problem many time's in past and it take good amount of my time to delete the double posts. I stuck with thread several minutes and doesn't leave because I know if I leave it I will get warning points. As for post. Content it is indeed very helpful for members to solve problem easily and get no warning points. Members have to help others also with option 1 where the poster doesn't get warning point and forum become more clean from spams. 

• +2 1

On 9/13/2020 at 9:03 AM, Babubu609 said:

logo8_27_193324.png.1c00c0fdb13cf0d2e007d522d4084e15.png

I am sure everyone is  aware that the deleting option is deleted for quite some weeks now. Many of us are facing problems of double post due to low  server which depends on location we are residing. It was very sad when some of us receive warming points due to such problem of not able to delete this kind of double post which is because of no deleting option. 

Right here am coming up with another easy way to delete your post. This way I am trying to explain is the reporting button, which you can see the flag icon🏁 at the right handside of your post you created. Select the first option which says

'' The post is okay, but I want to tell moderator about it''

Screenshot_20200913-085310.png.e5c5b84f63b781ba178ce6129e5a2a72.png

You can scroll down to write a support later were if you wish to explain more you can write it there.

Second option(offensive/abusive): You can use that option to report useless Contents you see within the section.

3rd option(spam): Everyone knew what spam is all about therefore when you see a spam post or Plagiarized contents you can use that option to report.

Be noted you can use the first option to complain for deleting you post. Leaving it we be considered as spamming the forum rules.

Happy posting to you all friend's....👌💓

I really appreciate you for bringing up this innovation to us I personally face thesame problem of double posting I wonder what to do I just edit it and I change the content from the previous one I submitted earlier because the two different post are thesame so I edit one and I change the discussion into a different language but I don't know perhaps I will be query for that action.

19 hours ago, Digital said:

I change the discussion into a different language but I don't know perhaps I will be query for that action

You can be query for such actions not knowing you did it wrongly without intention to cheat or spam the forum either. But now if you are able to report then you are save.

Thanks a lot too much dear mate i never face such because i am new here. thanks for sharing such good advice and i am very sad when posts are deleted to much by the moderator but such deleting option best for us and other. in this way repeating option will be end and no more such things appear.

Good to know we have a way to delete our posts and thank you for showing this, we can edit the post if we want and perhaps replace what we have wrote with something else if we don't like it or think it was a mistake and I also did that but maybe sometime we may don't want the post so you've showed us the way.

On 9/13/2020 at 4:03 PM, Babubu609 said:

logo8_27_193324.png.1c00c0fdb13cf0d2e007d522d4084e15.png

I am sure everyone is  aware that the deleting option is deleted for quite some weeks now. Many of us are facing problems of double post due to low  server which depends on location we are residing. It was very sad when some of us receive warming points due to such problem of not able to delete this kind of double post which is because of no deleting option. 

Right here am coming up with another easy way to delete your post. This way I am trying to explain is the reporting button, which you can see the flag icon🏁 at the right handside of your post you created. Select the first option which says

'' The post is okay, but I want to tell moderator about it''

Screenshot_20200913-085310.png.e5c5b84f63b781ba178ce6129e5a2a72.png

You can scroll down to write a support later were if you wish to explain more you can write it there.

Second option(offensive/abusive): You can use that option to report useless Contents you see within the section.

3rd option(spam): Everyone knew what spam is all about therefore when you see a spam post or Plagiarized contents you can use that option to report.

Be noted you can use the first option to complain for deleting you post. Leaving it we be considered as spamming the forum rules.

Happy posting to you all friend's....👌💓

Thanks for sharing the details for deleted posts. This could be helpful for many people here in crypto because most of us are having a hard time on deletion of posts. This will be helpful for them to fix the problem on our deleted posts. Happy posting too.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Raven said:

Thanks for sharing the details for deleted posts. This could be helpful for many people here in crypto because most of us are having a hard time on deletion of posts. This will be helpful for them to fix the problem on our deleted posts. Happy posting too.

You are welcome @Raven it been a while I saw your qoute once again. We made mistakes like that and we want to delete such mistakes but the deleting option is removed. So the only option left is for us to report.

I never thought of this topic. There are chances that topics posted may be illegal or not up to the standard. Hence it is right on the part of the user to delete such topics. This post has provided information on doing the same thank you so much.

Definitely cryptotalk is developed very much as compared when it was launched . Many updates are introduced in the platform and its improved the platform  a lot . The reporting feature is very good because it enlarge the moderators team as by this feature we can tell the moderators about those who are spoiling the platform. 

• +2 1