How to get your post deleted - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

logo8_27_193324.png.1c00c0fdb13cf0d2e007d522d4084e15.png

I am sure everyone is  aware that the deleting option is deleted for quite some weeks now. Many of us are facing problems of double post due to low  server which depends on location we are residing. It was very sad when some of us receive warming points due to such problem of not able to delete this kind of double post which is because of no deleting option. 

Right here am coming up with another easy way to delete your post. This way I am trying to explain is the reporting button, which you can see the flag icon🏁 at the right handside of your post you created. Select the first option which says

'' The post is okay, but I want to tell moderator about it''

Screenshot_20200913-085310.png.e5c5b84f63b781ba178ce6129e5a2a72.png

You can scroll down to write a support later were if you wish to explain more you can write it there.

Second option(offensive/abusive): You can use that option to report useless Contents you see within the section.

3rd option(spam): Everyone knew what spam is all about therefore when you see a spam post or Plagiarized contents you can use that option to report.

Be noted you can use the first option to complain for deleting you post. Leaving it we be considered as spamming the forum rules.

Happy posting to you all friend's....👌💓

Heppy posting too friend and thank you for giving to us this useful adviser for deleteing our post if we are think this is need and is better to ask as you say but I see the report appear on the massage but not the flag. I am still use this if I need and your help is being apreciatted. I am not seen offensive/abusive post in cryptotalk and this becuase all member are very polite and profecional.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Most of us nowadays find it difficult to delete our post whenever we make a mistake because if you all noticed the feature for deleting your post has been removed few weeks ago and since that is the case then i think we have another solution which is the report button, just click on it just the way it is demonstrated in this topic and tell the administration reason why you want to delete your post after that wait for few minutes the post shall be deleted for you. Thank you for reading my first.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nice piece of information shared by you thanks for sharing it with others as many users have difficulty in deleting our posts this will help many people to solve their problems thanks

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I was working this morning and unfortunately for me the post i made submitted it self twice and since the option for deleting our own post is no longer available i used the report fearture to notify the moderators about the issue i am having and within 5-10 minutes one of the post that repeated itself was deleted in the topic i made the post, so i suggest you always make use of the report option since the deletion option is no long existing in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 4

Using the report button is really useful sometimes.. you have mentioned an important issue in your topic about deleting posts.. the moderators are doing their best here but our job should be helping them by reporting spam and useless posts! and this feature gives us the ability to contact with the support system easily..

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Thanks for voicing out, such a very useful tips on how one to get his/her post deleted. Actually this is the effective, alternative method I had adopted these days since the deleting option was no longer visible to us. And it's has been yielding a positive outcome for me. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

logo8_27_193324.png.1c00c0fdb13cf0d2e007d522d4084e15.png

I am sure everyone is  aware that the deleting option is deleted for quite some weeks now. Many of us are facing problems of double post due to low  server which depends on location we are residing. It was very sad when some of us receive warming points due to such problem of not able to delete this kind of double post which is because of no deleting option. 

Right here am coming up with another easy way to delete your post. This way I am trying to explain is the reporting button, which you can see the flag icon🏁 at the right handside of your post you created. Select the first option which says

'' The post is okay, but I want to tell moderator about it''

Screenshot_20200913-085310.png.e5c5b84f63b781ba178ce6129e5a2a72.png

You can scroll down to write a support later were if you wish to explain more you can write it there.

Second option(offensive/abusive): You can use that option to report useless Contents you see within the section.

3rd option(spam): Everyone knew what spam is all about therefore when you see a spam post or Plagiarized contents you can use that option to report.

Be noted you can use the first option to complain for deleting you post. Leaving it we be considered as spamming the forum rules.

Happy posting to you all friend's....👌💓

Nice information, now I got no worries on how post can be deleted.thanks for the light shed.

• -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

This is really cool, I did not know this method before in order to delete our posts from the forum CryptoTalk, this method is useful especially if you made mistakes in a post and received a negative reputation on it, you can delete it and write a new post, knowing that the negative reputation that you received On the deleted post it is not deleted and will remain present

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

Well explained mate I'm really humbled for this feature or initiative you shared as it will help us get saved from panicking on how to delete double posts since the deletion option is no longer available.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

I also wounder that when i saw there is no delete button. I think it should be there. And reporting your own post to admin looks funny. But i agree with you this is single way to get rid by double posts. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Tolualive said:

Nice information, now I got no worries on how post can be deleted.thanks for the light shed.

Hi thanks for that, I will suggest you to try to edit your post it goes against the forum rules try to make it at least 80-100 characters.

14 minutes ago, George10 said:

Well explained mate I'm really humbled for this feature or initiative you shared as it will help us get saved from panicking on how to delete double posts since the deletion option is no longer available.

Thanks 🙏 @George10 nice to see you again it has been long time I have seen your post again. You had contribute well in the forum. You are welcome back once again.

5 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Hi thanks for that, I will suggest you to try to edit your post it goes against the forum rules try to make it at least 80-100 characters.

Thanks 🙏 @George10 nice to see you again it has been long time I have seen your post again. You had contribute well in the forum. You are welcome back once again.

You are welcome thanks mate for the appreciation it's always my pleasure to have you around in this forum because you are also a great contributor to the forum I have ever known and your posts are always on point and full of knowledge keep up the good work mate.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

14 minutes ago, Madhuri roy said:

There are many reasons to delete posts if we do not respond to the question that is being asked here, or if we have a maximum of 100 letters to leave a comment.

Hi your reply is not straight forward what are you trying to say. We are talking about how to delete spam post or a post you mistakenly do.

@George10 thank for remembering that I hope you are totally back this time around you are not quitting since the forum is very conducive to everyone.

Edited by Babubu609

4 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Hi your reply is not straight forward what are you trying to say. We are talking about how to delete spam post or a post you mistakenly do.

@George10 thank for remembering that I hope you are totally back this time around you are not quitting since the forum is very conducive to everyone.

True the forum is now conducive with these new token payment on both ratings and posts as well as BTC payment being brought back untill trade for the token is started will give no reason for anyone  to be inactive and it will make the forum so active once again as it used to be.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I can also suggest you a different ways how to deleted your post if your post getting double due to low network... You can edit YOUR post when you face the problem and you should write the reason of edit is " network problem so get posted multiple content"..when Moderator see the reason of edit your post,they will easily understand..                   

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

content"..when Moderator see the reason of edit your post,they will easily understand..   

This is also another good way and also an idea to be put into practice but this depends on ones opinion if he wish to edit it. But the main problem is when we submitted double of post in a row without any post interval.

Don't we get warning points because we have reported the posts and reporting will take the posts as scams and you account can be blacklisted. This is only what I think about reporting the own posts to delete. What do you think @Babubu609?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Present this forum.disabled deleted button now so many members have a confusion how we deleted our post, in this situation @Babubu609 you find a good solution, we report our own post as spam and moderator's deleted that post, its a good solution but I have one doubt still we have edit feature, then why not we use edit feature and remove the extra data.maybe its little bit easy what you think.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you, but in fact I don't think there is anyone who gets a warning point  because of his post or topic . Simply most of the time the useless topics are deleted only , am I wrong ?

• +1 2

Reporting posts or comments is important to all of us because every day we encounter many spammers and we must report them so that this forum is a better place for everyone.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Honestly my friend, deleting posts is very sad

But there are some members who post posts with useless or duplicate content or have copied

These posts must be edited

We must adhere to the forum rules to avoid the process of deleting posts

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Honny143 said:

its a good solution but I have one doubt still we have edit feature, then why not we use edit feature and remove the extra data.maybe its little bit easy what you think.

Well that is true but what I am trying to explain is about submitting  posts in a row without the post getting merged. When the post is merged that one can be edited but when it couldn't get merged this can be reffered as spam or an act of cheating by repeating same post and this don't happen intentionally sometimes is server error. Imagine post like this👇Screenshot_20200913-075509.thumb.png.b476d9e1488c2435723ab38cdbfbb234.png

How could you reffered this kind of posts he qouted me with same replies. When I see this I send him pm and instrust him to use the report button  and immediately it was deleted. I once received warning point for such Mistake and it was considered as spamming.

15 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Simply most of the time the useless topics are deleted only , am I wrong ?

@iloveyobitUseless posts or stuffing posts are deleted I agree with that but posting by repeating same post in a topic in a row is considered as spam and warning point can be issued.

14 hours ago, Izeal said:

Don't we get warning points because we have reported the posts and reporting will take the posts as scams and you account can be blacklisted

You don't receive warning point if you know you repeated same contents due to server error you can explain a reason for the report and why you need that post deleted.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:06 PM, Hadeel hamdan said:

I do not prefer to report post and contact admin for any post 

We can simple writing a comment for topic writer about the mistakes in his/her topic and helping in this

Correcting someone is okay but if you see that their post is really not following the rules you can report them immediately because cryptotalk maintaining the good quality post here. If we can help this forum to lessen the spam post then it's good. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for explaining now I understand and if I want a post to be deleted I will report it and explain why. Sometimes we can change our mind for something or posted something that is wrong and we can ask for this to be deleted, it is good to know we have this option for us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1