How to get your post deleted - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

Greetings friends, your idea seems too good to me, since it is of great help when editing or eliminating our errors we publish on the cryptotalk platform, thanks for your excellent advice. 

• +1 1

These are very useful tips for beginners and other members, as many members do not care about the rules of the forum, and they publish only to complete their daily tasks, so many of their posts are deleted, and they may expose themselves to a ban completely from the forum.

Thanks. This method is very good and helpful. There is no option to delete your post in this forum. If we accidentally post a useless post, we can't delete it, which gives us a warning. But I think this useful post will help us.

• +1 1

So far I have not used the tool to report any publication, but I am sure that if I see something serious in some content or that it is plagiarism, I will report it at once, also in a section in "about the forum" a message appears pinned to Report plagiarism posts is also a good quick option to report directly to spammers and copiers.

We all face this problem and as a new member we face it more. They are lots of post deleted by the moderator because the post is not meaningful enough for a topic. So thank you very much for sharing those information with us it will be really helpful.

Thanks for this topic, as for me I did not know this information and I used to sometimes have a problem repeating the same comment on the same topic, but now I know how to act if this happens again

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know How to get your post deleted..As a new member, i don't know how to delete my post.i have to know it.it is important for beginner.

Thank you for this information dear yes you are right if we disobey the rules of this forum moderator will automatically delete our posts and we face the loss of our money 

Thanks to you dear mate. I also don't know anything about this feature of the forum as many of the other members also don't know anything about this. But this is helpful to us to delete our post with out getting warning on any post on which you have not clear views.

Hello dear its good to reply to your topic if your post is deleted from this forum. It can be deleted due to your content. If your content in your post is out of topic then your post can be deleted. Your post can be deleted if your post insulted this forum.

Getting your post deleted is quite easy. If you post unreasonable stuffs you'll surely get deleted, plagiarism and stealing of contents are prohibited too. I think those are the major reasons behind the removal of posts 

As far as this forum is concerned your post can get deleted only when it is not satisfiable and important to the forum but if your post is useful and constructive it will be hard to be deleted.

I  am part of this topic because deleted comments is that when day give you warning but you didn't stop And renown ur mistake that you make in the crypotalk too definitely there can delete ur comment

That was like the most resourceful post I have seen today. I admire your will to educate the beginners and even seniors about the problem that existed. Even I wanted to know how to remove the double posts. And moreover thanks for reminding everyone that the report button is not there just to be used as a tool for personal issues , moreover it is a tool to filter out the scammers and lazy members. I hope all the members understand the power that is given to them, that is to report and promote suitable posts.

On 9/14/2020 at 8:50 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Reporting posts or comments is important to all of us because every day we encounter many spammers and we must report them so that this forum is a better place for everyone.

That is true mate, rules and regulation is was made generally for everyone to follow in the forum, it was not only for few people but I don't know why some people don't want follow the rules and after they report them to the moderators they will start thinking that people don't want them in the forum. Am advising us we should always obey the rules when we are working.

3 hours ago, Gimini said:

That is true mate, rules and regulation is was made generally for everyone to follow in the forum, it was not only for few people but I don't know why some people don't want follow the rules and after they report them to the moderators they will start thinking that people don't want them in the forum. Am advising us we should always obey the rules when we are working.

@Gimini  iam totally agree with your point forum rules made for everyone, we must all follow these rules if we post our publication under these rules, then no one report our post to mods and we are continued our cryptotalk journey safely.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Gimini then no one report our post to mods and we are continued our cryptotalk journey safely.

For sure mate, because many members were reporting some people in they saw they are not doing right thing that the forum ask them to do but nobody will report person to the moderators without having any evidence because reporting can be done only by evidence and reasons.

Yeah I have seen so many complaints about getting WP in the name of double posting but without doing it. It may be occurs due to deletion of the intermediate post between two of your posts. So this report function is very useful for those who got WP in this way.

15 hours ago, Liano said:

Dear friend i facing this type of problems because my many post are deleting daily and i can't understand what happened with me. Can any body suggest me any solution?

Don't worry @Liano this problem is happening to everyone of us some of our deleted in the forum, we should all have patience about it and continue by our working. So I will advice you, you should try to increase quality of your post and avoid writing low quality of post or any other unnecessary post because all this among what is causing post to be deleted by moderators in forum, let's follow rules to write useful post.

I was twice and since the option for deleting for rong post our own topic research content is no longer available. I hope that's everyone of us some of our deleted in the forum expressing for next best post. Thanks a lot. Best of luck.

This post is super useful for people who do not know anything about it, I for example did not know that you could not delete the publications, on the other hand I think I think it's good that there is the option to edit, because if you do not like something you can write something else. On the other hand, I think it is good that there is an option to edit, because if you do not like something you can write something else.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, Gimini said:

For sure mate, because many members were reporting some people in they saw they are not doing right thing that the forum ask them to do but nobody will report person to the moderators without having any evidence because reporting can be done only by evidence and reasons.

Yes @Gimini  forum moderators takes action when they have strong evidence, if we don't leave any evidence and work properly then literally no one report us,

but spammers don't this and they make unhelpful post our forum members easily caught them and report mods with evidence, that is reason now a time we are seeing so many accounts will be banned are removed from this forum.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Yes @Gimini  forum moderators takes action when they have strong evidence, if we don't leave any evidence and work properly then literally no one report us,

Exactly @Honny143 , someone will surely have concrete evidence before it make report to the moderators. Because as you stated no one will report someone if it don't have any evidence that it will show to the moderators to approve his reporting, because it's the only way which mods will agree with your report if you have evidence.

Dear friend due to some grammatical mistake or if you are not using the good and useful information then you can get your posts deleted so try to put pure and useful information on your post.

In these days since the deleting option was no longer visible to us. And it's has been yielding a positive outcome for me.