FaucetPay | MicroPayments wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Buy me coffee

FaucetPay | MicroPayments wallet

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

One of the features of non-custodial wallets is that they have their own private keys.  But the faucetpay wallet does not have a private key, so I will never use that wallet for the long term.So for the long term I will support non-custodial wallet

Not bad but there are still some impressive features inside Faucetpay wallet which I like the most. On Faucetpay, all users' private keys will be stored in their separate and secure servers. Login credentials are required to decrypt the stored assets inside this wallet. No matter, if you wish to store asset for a short time, care to make offline copy of login details. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

22 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Not bad but there are still some impressive features inside Faucetpay wallet which I like the most. On Faucetpay, all users' private keys will be stored in their separate and secure servers. Login credentials are required to decrypt the stored assets inside this wallet. No matter, if you wish to store asset for a short time, care to make offline copy of login details. 

This wallet can be used to save some amount of money.  However, there are many wallets in the crypto world so there is no need to use faucetpay wallet.  I always use Trust Wallet to make transactions.  Trust Wallet is my favorite

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Cleaner said:

This wallet can be used to save some amount of money.  However, there are many wallets in the crypto world so there is no need to use faucetpay wallet.  I always use Trust Wallet to make transactions.  Trust Wallet is my favorite

It depends on you which wallet to use. There are some exceptional features on Faucetpay wallets that Trust wallet does not offer. All wallets are not the same and Faucetpay can be used for the micropayment purposes with the easy to use interface. You can send fund just by using receiver's email ID. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You can send fund just by using receiver's email ID. 

When funds are sent by email, it is immediately added to the balance.  Which is a very good feature. Faucetpay Wallet is a micropayment system.  And here funds can be transferred via email, which is a great one.  When I transact in Coinbase, I transact by email

• +2 1

On 9/12/2020 at 9:15 PM, Buy me coffee said:

Faucetpay.io is a micro payments wallet, earning platform.

Available in FaucetPay :

• Multiple Cryptocurrencies
  • Faucet List

• Offerwall, Surveys and Tasks

• Get Paid to Click in Bitcoins

• Rewarding Affiliate Programme

• Roll the Dice

Games Available :

• Dice
  • Crashes
  • Limbo
  • Roulette

A bit from faucetpay.io :

Win Up to $275 in Bitcoin Every Day on FaucetPay 

• Play as much as you can! You can get closer to the main prize by increasing your total wagered amount. Bets in all cryptocurrencies are counted and their value is converted to BTC.

FaucetPay distributes $ 325 to the first person in the ranking on the Wagering Race, $ 125 to the second, and $ 35 to the third and more lower prizes.

spacer.png

Links :

API Documentation

This sounds quite nice, but I've also tried some faucet pay and it works, but to make money there is very slow and hard if I must say the truth. They are time demanding and doesn't pay that well.

It's sound good. But i try many such sites and apps which says for earning but it is very hard to earn on these sites. I will try fucest pay site and will try my luck

Maybe I also used to have 1 account on faucet to get some satoshi & Doge however I gave up work on it before reaching enough min withdraw 🙂
The work on the faucet was very strenuous and the rewards were very small compared to our efforts. I think I could only make about 2 USD per day if I spend 8 hours per day on the faucet.

On 3/9/2021 at 4:00 PM, Cleaner said:

When funds are sent by email, it is immediately added to the balance.  Which is a very good feature. Faucetpay Wallet is a micropayment system.  And here funds can be transferred via email, which is a great one.  When I transact in Coinbase, I transact by email

You can do so to transfer crypto on Coinbase via email address even now but remember, email ID has to be registered on the Coinbase, novice members might get the wrong conceptions to send crypto to the random email address 😜😝

12 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

The work on the faucet was very strenuous and the rewards were very small compared to our efforts. I think I could only make about 2 USD per day if I spend 8 hours per day on the faucet.

Unfortunately the reality is, so many beginners are still investing their valuable time in low earning faucet sites. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

novice members might get the wrong conceptions to send crypto to the random email address 😜😝

Newcomers to the crypto world always make mistakes.  Because then there are many problems to understand them.  I also had a lot of problems when I was new.  But newcomers must understand everything or take someone's help.

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

Newcomers to the crypto world always make mistakes.  Because then there are many problems to understand them.  I also had a lot of problems when I was new.  But newcomers must understand everything or take someone's help.

Participating in the active communities like cryptotalk can help them to understand the process of using different types of cryptocurrency wallets. If the wallet is found to be malicious, forum members should have already discussed about such issues too. 

• +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 9:15 PM, Buy me coffee said:

Faucetpay.io is a micro payments wallet, earning platform.

Available in FaucetPay :

• Multiple Cryptocurrencies
  • Faucet List

• Offerwall, Surveys and Tasks

• Get Paid to Click in Bitcoins

• Rewarding Affiliate Programme

• Roll the Dice

Games Available :

• Dice
  • Crashes
  • Limbo
  • Roulette

A bit from faucetpay.io :

Win Up to $275 in Bitcoin Every Day on FaucetPay 

• Play as much as you can! You can get closer to the main prize by increasing your total wagered amount. Bets in all cryptocurrencies are counted and their value is converted to BTC.

FaucetPay distributes $ 325 to the first person in the ranking on the Wagering Race, $ 125 to the second, and $ 35 to the third and more lower prices.

spacer.png

Links :

API Documentation

It read sounds good, but it's not as easy as it seems. I've been into faucet for some times now and the earnings there is somehow small and takes quite a long time to complete and make cool money.