FaucetPay | MicroPayments wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Buy me coffee

FaucetPay | MicroPayments wallet

Faucet pay is a great microwallet. It's safe I haven't found any legit evidence of it being a scam or stealing someone's crypto assets. If you wanna earn some extra dollars then you can can benefit from it's faucet but don't expect to earn a lot using it's faucets. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Very good wallet. I liked. Comfortable. I also liked the fact that there are games like Dice where you can earn extra money

Faucetpay es una excelente micro billetera, la llevo usando mucho tiempo, muy buena para trabajar viendo enlaces publicitarios o invirtiendo un poco en tus referidos. Excelente página para trabajar un rato, recomendada.

faucet pay is a micro-wallet that admits infinities of faucet, in fact most of it is connected with faucet pay to make the instant payment, I have a good time using it and I have not had any problems

I really like the Faucet because it's very easy to use and also has many benefits for its users so they can earn extra money, whether watching taps or in mini-games, it's a lot of fun and the best thing is that you earn rewards.

• +3 1

faucetpay is a microwallet it provides you with the altcoin faucets. However, these altcoin taps pay very low, many popups.

In this time, Faucet Pay is not a good place to earn cryptocurrency.

They give a very small amount for viewing their ads, and that was really wasting time.

You should go to learn about airdrops and trading to earn money.

It's time to say goodbye to Faucet sites.

faucet pay is a micropayment wallet that can store BTC, DOGE, LTC among others. Before Faucetpay became known, a FaucetHub platform was known that was similar to faucetpay, it is a platform to earn fractions of various cryptocurrencies.

I have had the opportunity to use the Faucet Pay micro wallet, it is phenomenal for depositing small amounts of crypto currencies, besides supporting the most common and is not very difficult to use, it has very low commissions too, that's not counting the games it has to multiply our crypto currencies, like Crashes; I must admit I am a fan of that game, it is very addictive. In short, it is a highly recommended micro wallet to use.

FusiteBay I consider it the best intermediary box to send to your personal wallet, whether it is the blockchain, coin payment, or xapo

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been using it for a long time and frankly I really like the user experience, I find it very useful to be able to make micropayments in a simple way and without having to pay very high commissions.

I previously had an account on FaucetPay, though most of the payments are based on faucets, the earnings are relative low, except some surveys(not available globally). I find FaucetPay not worthy, and even after 5-6 hours of work, I am only able to make only few cents from faucets. So, I feel like it was not worth of my time and efforts and I left FaucetPay because of its relatively less payments.

FaucetPay is more than a microwallet.  It allows us to send and receive cryptocurrencies, but there are also free ways within the platform with which to earn free cryptocurrencies

these kind of program are waste of your precious time tell me when i am earning good money from yobit why ever i will go for ptc . they pay very less and you have to sit all the day there to make some small money.

Thanks to this platform, it will be possible to continue collecting through the different faucets of Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereun and Litecoin, and then withdraw all the proceeds to a wallet of our choice such as Coinbase, Uphold, etc.

Es una buena micro billetera, ya que están relacionadas con diferentes faucets para reclamar criptomonedas, además de tener varias criptomonedas listadas

Yesterday I saw a video explaining how FaucetPay works and I really liked it. It is a good way to make free money in cryptocurrencies and then make long or short-term investments. Thanks for the post!

Since I discovered it, I thought it was one of the best options I have had in my power, since it has similar characteristics of coinpot, it does not force you to work directly with the internal taps, but you can put your wallet link in other external taps of the internet, and its speed of transference of the earnings never seen before.

it's the equal like faucethub if you don't forget about it,the brand new micro wallet have the same function you can use it to claim unfastened coins from others faucets,and now most of the people of faucets ask for faucetpay ,so yes it's a goof one i use all the time without any problems

I had problems with its predecessor faucethub. I tried faucetpay and it is quite good but just in case I didn't leave any of my coins there.