Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents

21 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Removed from receiving likes? Is there any thing like that? Never heard of that except those already banned temporarily or permanently

Yes what I mean right here is about the newbies that receives a lot of likes which is more than the number of posts they made. This users are mostly suspected and been reported when their Profile is checked. They received notification for removed from campaign that means they are disable from receiving payments.

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes what I mean right here is about the newbies that receives a lot of likes which is more than the number of posts they made. This users are mostly suspected and been reported when their Profile is checked. They received notification for removed from campaign that means they are disable from receiving payments.

Yeah. Empty accounts or ones with few posts are created by them for the sake of maximising satoshi for main accounts. Newbies aren't aware the mods have sophisticated tools in knowing all of that until they are caught. It isn't the right thing to do.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Newbies aren't aware the mods have sophisticated tools in knowing all of that until they are caught. It isn't the right thing to do.

I can agree with you that they are not aware of how the Moderators checked all work manually until they were disconnected from payments or were banned.

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

risk opening another account in order to give positive evaluations of themselves instead of doing this effort in trying to put more useful topics and posts.

Their are many of them especially the newbies that are eager to just earn Satoshi instead of creating useful contents to receive that payments. For an old member I don't think he can destroy all works he did for long time immediately when banned.

You have explained greatly the way in which You have done so, yet there are money  involved  and actually my reputation  so you should with make through. i have more than normal points but I have earned and yet a good member of community. 

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Their are many of them especially the newbies that are eager to just earn Satoshi instead of creating useful contents to receive that payments. For an old member I don't think he can destroy all works he did for long time immediately when banned.

I think that the way people learn about religion to do such behavior is very, very, but we must deal with them strictly and attend them completely and forever from the forum because their intentions are negative

• +2 1

20 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

we must deal with them strictly and attend them completely and forever from the forum because their intentions are negative

Strict action is needed to put full stop to them because they have negative intention to destroy the forum. By the way to earn without any effort which is very bad.

On 9/16/2020 at 8:02 PM, Calvinpriva said:

@Babubu609 Interesting! You have done very good to point this out and to share those sites where we can find all copy pasted posts. There are still many scammers in the forum and most of them are those who copying other's posts and re-post them as theirs.

@Calvinpriva Tips that OP has mentioned in his topic, are looking extremely useful to spot not only for newcomers with cheating strategies but also looking like to be very useful to detect existing systematic cheaters.

On 9/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, Raqeebzy said:

People creating endless accounts for this sake has been monitored one after the other through more complicated and lethal tools; I promise you it is a matter of time they will all be nabbed and banned. 

Funniest thing, they are the ones who advises against cheating. Whereas they are pros in it.

@Raqeebzy It will not be that hard for administrators to detect multi accounts. Scammers are just cheating with multi accounts will surely get banned once their spotlights fall onto them 😉.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

These are good points for detecting spammers, but they are not very accurate, because there are those who actually follow other members because of their excellence in writing comments and responding to posts in a useful way, and this can cause some bad thinking about these members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is such an informative post on identifying spammers and scammers out there. These times it is hard to differentiate between fake and real users on this platform. The points mentioned above can be noted in order to be cautious and be aware of the possibilities out there and to be a more informed user. 

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Tips that OP has mentioned in his topic, are looking extremely useful to spot not only for newcomers with cheating strategies but also looking like to be very useful to detect existing systematic cheaters.

@Whited35 They are good but i have tried them and i got nothing! Maybe they need time when you find copied posts with them. They show many posts but when i checked them they are not similar.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 They are good but i have tried them and i got nothing! Maybe they need time when you find copied posts with them. They show many posts but when i checked them they are not similar.

@Calvinpriva That's why I told them as systematic cheaters. They have put the full efforts to cheat the forum system by issuing the endless shill accounts and they have managed to change writing styles, font size, intentionally modified words etc. If everything their posts are similar, how can they be systematic cheaters 😜?

• +4 1

21 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

how can they be systematic cheaters 😜?

@Whited35 You are right about that. The only way to catch them is by one good method which i will not mention here because they are clever! They will find a simple way to keep hiding. 😂

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 You are right about that. The only way to catch them is by one good method which i will not mention here because they are clever! They will find a simple way to keep hiding. 😂

Lol, clever enough 😂? Do not worry, forum has disabled users from deleting older posts and you nay have also noticed some older posts are no longer be editable. This is online community at least their posts and activities are visible to us and seriously I want to see only real members on this forum 😉.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:55 PM, BrolySSJ said:

never thought about looking at the reputation as a sign that someone could potentially be a scammer

@BrolySSJ  spammer brain has different idea that we cant think.. Usually spammer      has team and wherever they go, they go together.. Suppose about Reputation in this forum.. If ten spammer come in this forum to work Daily then if they give react each other, it will be enough for them to get the payment.. Since Only moderator can see the react who give we cant do something about it.. But we can see the spammer post and take enough action like report them or etc..                   

• +3 1

@Babubu609 you deserve a recommendation you are one of the few members in this forum who contribute positively in order to ensure that the forum is free from spammers and all undistruprive elements who are trying to abuse the forum.I will also use the tools you recommended on how we can detect spammers and low quality posters so that we can make the forum a better place.

An increasing number of spammers needs to be identified and reported. This forum is all about building each other up in terms of mutual sharing of good quality post and contents that helps the other users to acquire in depth ideas about cryptocurrencies. The spammers cannot be encouraged.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Digital said:

.I will also use the tools you recommended on how we can detect spammers and low quality posters so that we can make the forum a better place.

If we will cooperate to work together I am sure this forum will be proud of us and the forum will be  clean. It's time we unite and fight the spammers 🤜🤛

That's a great idea I have done this and thinking about doing this again. I pick good content which have many pages because their is highly chances of spammers and copy paste users. Which I have experienced dozen of times. 

Then I carefully start reading the posts and try to remember them. After going from start to ending pages. I found many spammers and copy paste, I know it's slow process but this is my way, I check suspected user account and see his activities where I find more about him. Then make it sure it is spammers, after that I report him/her with statement what he is doing at forum. Because I want to clear his actions when he ask mods for reason. 

The forum needed quality not quantity users which grow the forum standard and built a crypto community. 

7 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

After going from start to ending pages. I found many spammers and copy paste, I

@Syedbesharat we all know your contribution for  this forum in previous payment campaign.. Almost every day you had reported about some members spamming.. But now a days its look like you dont Active much in this forum.. So we all want you back again in this forum to help us in different ways as well as this forum.. We have many thing to learn from you my friend..                

• +1 1

oh wow , this is really such a amazing way to detect post is unique or not . personally I didn't know about such kind of website before reading your post . thanks for sharing such kind of amazing website . now I can detect copy or unique post instantly without any problems .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Syedbesharat we all know your contribution for  this forum in previous payment campaign.. Almost every day you had reported about some members spamming.. But now a days its look like you dont Active much in this forum.. So we all want you back again in this forum to help us in different ways as well as this forum.. We have many thing to learn from you my friend..                

What I do is purely for forum goodness where I follow the rules & regulation. Also promote it because we all do mistakes and needed guidance. So I didn't reported quickly I take time and make sure he is clearly doing wrong. It takes me quite good time but It's good to be not embarrassed afterward. Because my action will be reverted to me if accuse someone who isn't. 

Thanks for acknowledging my small efforts where many members contributed more then me. I will start giving more time to forum and start reporting spammers, plagiarism .

I am still learning from forum and always share what I learn here and from anywhere with good intentions. We must always welcome members live chat session for idea discussion I think this could make good bond between members. It would be a separate section and specific time is arrange where great number of members participate. 

• +3 1

I have read the rules for the talk token and moderator there explains that some posts deserve to give negative reaction because they are spam and useless. These are posts that are write that they don't know about the subject and talk about something else instead, or posts that are very short and only agree with the subject without saying why they agree.

• +2 1

I have a question about how to detect plagiarism, since generally those who do it try to hide the trace by changing phrases or sentences, is there some type of program, application or websites, that automatically compare the publications?  that would be very useful in these cases.

I have seen several topics of your authorship, they are very good, keep it up

• +1 1

@Babubu609 Thanks my friend for such initiative information on how to spot out someone suspicious of spamming by using multiple accounts to give himself positive ratings on his accounts and all the tips you have shared are helpful and can really be used to apprehend culprits of this offence after a dip investigation on them as you said.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The easiest way for identity is that if any of the post is done against the content then they are spammers. Another way is that if the comments are copied and pasted then they should be banned immediately.

• +1 1