Sports and Block Chain. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Irungu

Sports and Block Chain.

Can the imbalance that we usually see in sports be healed by Block chain. I have seen social sites that are dedicated to sports like scorum, its a good social site for sports , but there is a problem with the way we have imbalance in funds from most countries, and sports club say what if you look at the way we have the different soccer teams, Manchester City had a problem with the way their investors injected funds to the club which created unfavorable competition with the teams that are way down there.

What if there was a coin, that was distributed to all clubs and then each club would have the token or the price of that changing according to clubs participation and effort, this would include, tickets and even the selling of marchendizes that would be a game changer.

I think this should be explored as an idea. though not perfect but it can be perfected

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

6 hours ago, Irungu said:

What if there was a coin, that was distributed to all clubs and then each club would have the token or the price of that changing according to clubs participation and effort, this would include, tickets and even the selling of marchendizes that would be a game changer.

I am lost here, so many questions, why is the token needed for and where does it get value exactly? Why would each club have a different token? I can't see the usecase.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

I couldn't find the purpose of owning a token for each club.. you are talking about huge cryptocurrencies projects which require big studies.. i feel there are many good ideas and purposes but they are not clear enough.. i hope that you would make them clear and explain more about your idea.. while more governments and banks accept using cryptocurrencies in their financial transactions so we may see your idea actually in the near future!

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

It might be a good idea for every sports club to have its own digital currency, but it cannot be applied at the moment in my opinion, I think that in the future after cryptocurrencies are accepted as a means of payment legally then your idea can be feasible

• +1 1

The blockchain technology contrary to popular opinions of just it is about payment has lot more of other uses where it can be applied; data storage is a very vital use too in my opinion and lot more I can't remember. 

About clubs creating and using tokens, in Europe top flights, there are over 1000 clubs, creating each one will become a later nuisance. Why not adopt existing ones like the bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes the Blockchain can be integrated on the sports economy. And we would have buyers as the tickets and merchandise are sold heavily. 

On 9/12/2020 at 6:30 PM, Irungu said:

I think this should be explored as an idea. though not perfect but it can be perfected

But I see there are many problems that may arised while implementing this. For normal sports lover it would be very difficult to take care of this Crypto things.

Jumping straight from fiat currency to Crypto wouldn't be accepted by sports association

If a country is restricting Crypto, how would they participate in the sport?

But as the wide use of Blockchain is increasing we may see such decisions in future.

Personally I think that e-sports and Crypto would be better and fair combo.

• +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

12 hours ago, Moaz said:

It might be a good idea for every sports club to have its own digital currency

this is Preety well if This is happen because sports club have Alot of fans .

let's us assume if tickets are booked by that's coin then it's demand as well Value should be increased .

recently I saw bitcoin logo on footballer jersey , This is really great way to promate Crypto currency .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Honestly, if blockchain technology is widely accepted even in sport industry, it will be really an effective move in order to advance sport related activities even better than before. A huge data should be processed in sport industry so blockchain technology simplifies to confirm data in a short duration. Cryptocurrency can be used to pay for ticketing purpose. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Very good question but about sports the good clubs have the most followers and earn most of the money from television coverage and advertisements for this reason, the most fans the higher the profits. But with blockchain even clubs that don't profit a lot can have better use for their finances and there will be less corruption.

• +2 1

I think it would be a good idea for sports clubs to organize their own investors and add more payment methods through each club's cryptocurrency.

If this idea is implemented in sports, it is easy to apply in all areas but according to my humble opinion, this is almost impossible now because there is no intention to use crypto in real areas in real world .

• +1 1

I think its a good idea @Irungu but there is a lot of research to be done on this because when you look at things sports is a global thing and it has billions of Euros going around , if not a trillion dollar market, though having a coin that will stand for it , requires a lot of work work , and by the way it should be a single coin .

• +2 1
  • +4 1

For the so many people who disagree  , I get your point @Ridam yes I agree with you , there is a lot of work to be done when trying to implement this . @MuhammadSh I think this would be well illustrated when it becomes easy to understand what it means to sports, would it be better for sports all accross ,  I think so and we can try to check with time we will be able to understand what to do with the crypto.I believe am talking of a crypto currency not a token.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

44 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

I think its a good idea @Irungu but there is a lot of research to be done on this because when you look at things sports is a global thing and it has billions of Euros going around , if not a trillion dollar market, though having a coin that will stand for it , requires a lot of work work , and by the way it should be a single coin .

And one thing that might hinder this is the status of crypto currency in some other countries where its not accepted it would be difficult for them to accept this idea unless maybe in the near future when the use of crypto becomes legal every where maybe thats when we can be seeing such development.

• +2 1

This could be a great idea to consider adoption in nearest future but presently Crypto currencies is facing intersecting challenges of acceptance in various countries as such would make it almost impossible now. 

How ever this is a nice idea that will both benefits the Crypto and sports activities in general when adopted.

• +2 1

Well iam not sure how much this token concept success because so many countries against crypto currency, but if football clubs FIFA adopted block chain technology, that might be good impact for crypto because soccer have a worldwide huge fan base,

its helps crypto mass adoption but present this concept not success, maybe 10 years after when worldwide crypto accept totally then we expect this change,

• +2 1

On 9/12/2020 at 2:45 PM, Irungu said:

Can the imbalance that we usually see in sports be healed by Block chain. I have seen social sites that are dedicated to sports like scorum, its a good social site for sports , but there is a problem with the way we have imbalance in funds from most countries, and sports club say what if you look at the way we have the different soccer teams, Manchester City had a problem with the way their investors injected funds to the club which created unfavorable competition with the teams that are way down there.

It would surely be a game changer for crypto and sports as well, i think if cryptocurrency technology is used properly it can connect people through out the world financially same fees same price same coin for international transactions. charity and everything would be easily distributed.

I don't think that blockchains can be used to reduce imbalances in power. Their use is about transparency more and they don't allow the change of the data once they are recorded but even in the cryptocurrencies there are people with a lot of bitcoin and others with very few.

you are right about this idea, but i think that they can create new coin and it will be used by all sports investors, one coin equal one price, and it can down and up

I think it is an interesting idea and I hope that it will be used in the future, but every club uses one digital currency, and we know that the most powerful digital currency is Bitcoin. Well, what about the rest of the digital currencies, will the club use one or more currencies? In addition, the sports federations in the countries are mostly subject to  The monetary system in these countries and there are other obstacles, in my opinion, the first step begins with increasing advertisements about the cryptocurrency on players' shirts or billboards in the stadium, a good idea my friend

I think that we have CHZ cryptocurrency project interested in sports and sports clubs and has so far issued the special token to several international clubs such as Barcelona, and this project has expanded significantly in recent times and they have a trading platform for sports clubs tokens.

I think that in General, the blockchain system should develop around the world. For example, if you paid with a coin from a store, or for example, a gym, you would get a good discount, and, for example, as a company's shares, if the price of this token increased, you would receive some bonus services. It was pretty cool!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The entry of blockchain technology into the world of sports could make it easier for investors' money to reach the sports clubs they love to support, even if an investor on the other side of the world can easily buy the club’s cryptocurrency and support it financially, or invest in this currency to make a profit. Later on, and even good if the players were paid in the same club currency, this would lead to its prosperity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The e-sports industry is well suited to cryptocurrencies as it has a lot of potential use cases. Sports betting is one of the best applications for cryptocurrency and there are a lot of young people wanting to bet some BTC.

• +1 2
  • +2 1