What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

40 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

Now I don't think that TALK token is going to have a good value because they are giving two times the talk token plus now the Btc payment. So I guess TALK will have very less value.

Why would Btc payment devalue talk token value? They are not related in that way. Btc has value by default. Talk token has value only if people buy it in Yobit and if developers find a way to deflate the supply by selling ads etc.

In the matter of fact it btc payments could even raise the value of the talk token temporarily if people wouldn't be as desperate to sell their TALK if they are getting paid with btc anyway.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 2

This is an excellent post. In my opinion this new payment system that they have added for BTC in addition to the TALK coin is a very good campaign because the users can only be paid if they have a positive rating on their post, implying that users will have to post good content that is favorably viewed by the rest of the forum members, in order to be payed. You are right with spammers though and some may react to posts just for the payment, however it is important to know that payment is dependent on average rating of that post, and therefore if members int he forum continue to rate honestly, the spammers will have little to no effect on this new campaign. I think this was the main reason that it was designed to be paid with only positive rating posts. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes I am agree and it is very important for all of us to know that the forum is only paying with bitcoin the comment and posts that only have good reactions but if we see post that are not worth this the forum will not pay these and I think that the moderator and older member are help a lot with reporting the spam post they find.

• +1 2

@George10 , their isn't any doubt that this is really a great step taken by moderater or admin of cryptotalk . 

this is nessery at this time beacuse already alot of member having Good hope that they will recived profit on 1st September because of trading will be start but it maybe postpone . 

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

14 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@George10 , their isn't any doubt that this is really a great step taken by moderater or admin of cryptotalk . 

this is nessery at this time beacuse already alot of member having Good hope that they will recived profit on 1st September because of trading will be start but it maybe postpone . 

This great step taken by our moderators of bringing back the BTC payment while waiting for talk token to resume trading will also boost many members especially newbies who have not yet tested the sweetness of being in this forum and receive the payment ready to be spent on.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am still very new but I am glad my character does not allow spamming and I tried a lot ot make posts with good english and looked for words to use in my posts that I didn't remember. It is the quality of our posts that we need to give to others to make an advice we give understood. I like more the posts that are well written but also have a very good point and be useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, rekter said:

Talk token has value only if people buy it in Yobit and if developers find a way to deflate the supply by selling ads etc.

I don't know about the price the talk token will have but what is this means about deflate the supply? I tried looking but there is no information about the supply. Also if it deflate it means that the tokens will be burn like the deflating tokens but do we know if this is a token at all? Is it on ethereum and does the code has deflation for every transaction? But if it is a deflating coin as Bomb for example, does it deflate in the yobit exchange that is not running on a blockchain? Sorry for the many questions but I am confused from many things I read.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, percare said:

I don't know about the price the talk token will have but what is this means about deflate the supply? I tried looking but there is no information about the supply. Also if it deflate it means that the tokens will be burn like the deflating tokens but do we know if this is a token at all? Is it on ethereum and does the code has deflation for every transaction? But if it is a deflating coin as Bomb for example, does it deflate in the yobit exchange that is not running on a blockchain? Sorry for the many questions but I am confused from many things I read.

They haven't introduced any tokenomics yet, so it is all speculation, but there was some chatter from an admin that it could be an erc20 token but i am not sure what it is currently.

To my knowledge, the max supply seems to be infinite at the moment and the issuance rate varies on how many posts people make daily + dice wins / loses with an inflation rate of 365% per year for all the tokens in the InvestBox (if they don't introduce any kind of deflation measure).

• +2 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Yes that's what am also involved in. I am not too current on the forum actually. But the time I had been on the forum. I will like to go around and contribute to each of the sub forum even if it is just with a single post. That will make it active and will encourage others to go for the forum.

Yes my friend and by that one can also improve his knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and something's related to this forum which will definitely reduce our risk of getting ban or receiving warning points because we have ideas acquired from other sections.

• +2 2

On 9/12/2020 at 11:09 AM, Guru2050 said:

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

I think that the Free 100 Post is an opportunity for beginners to build their experience in using the forum and develop their writing skills, which is good, as this test period can end in two days, as the beginner can complete 50 posts per day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Now the BTC payment system is back I was wondering now forum become more lively  and we have more members. But another question rise in mind because of previous activities of members who started spamming and posting copy past comments. The old members are all delicate and knows who to do  because their conscious are clear. They understand forum rules & regulation very well and beginners need to understand the norms. The forum have raised their standard for payment and members have to be more dedicated. Where their efforts shown in their content. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The quality of the post matters,so as to encourage people to join the forum for legit information the are naive of,and also earn will posting too.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:35 PM, Leo stephen said:

Thank you mate for your information. You have given lot of information almost about everything in this post. This will surely help every member to be successful. As always quantity doesn't matter, what matter the most is quality. 

You are welcome, @Leo stephenstephen just like you said, we should aim and provide a quality post not quantity for the betterment of everyone and the forum at large. And let this be our target.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/17/2020 at 9:25 AM, SuperCrypto said:

I think that the Free 100 Post is an opportunity for beginners to build their experience in using the forum and develop their writing skills, which is good, as this test period can end in two days, as the beginner can complete 50 posts per day.

Yes exactly my friend, embarking on posting free 100 compulsory as a beginner, is a training period for him. Which is expected of him to learn necessary experience, tactics of posting good and useful post and how to live in the forum stress free from violations.

So it's a challenge to him to do it to best of his/her capabilities in order to gain like, trust and respect from fellow colleagues.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I believe it is important on part of the user to enjoy and feel the need to write more contentworthy topics rather than being forced to achieve 100 comment mark. Take your time and make quality posts, to receive good liking for your comments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You have written a lot of infromation here and I am try to read for secong time now as it is not very easy to remember these important parts that we need for the continue of our forum. I hope to become as good as you and other top writer. The one comments I can make is that many are not giving importance in the quality of their posts and now they are not getting the second payments in bitcoin as noone likes posts taht are not useful or are not complete and have enough in them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I suppose these updates are very good for cryptotalk community. It will help to decrease spammers quantity and make this forum more useful for users, because now it's no reason to post useless posts now. Hope this changes make forum better 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All your ideas are good, but for spammers, a large portion of them have been eliminated by following up with forum management for spammers and setting up a new classification system.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, magd said:

All your ideas are good, but for spammers, a large portion of them have been eliminated by following up with forum management for spammers and setting up a new classification system.

@magd we should not be worry about spammer in this forum Friend Because sooner or later they will be caught by us.. As you know this forum is now enough strict to prevent the spammer now a days by its new payment system.. We just need to help Out the forum authorities to find out spammer like report  or give negative reaction in their useless post😍           

• +2 1

The new payment system that is in btc is a welcome development because members have spents more than three month in this forum giving valuable comments despite no payment was giving they  are waiting for the prescribed date for the trading to reach I think that is why the admins compensate members with a new payment for btc so that it can boost their morale to continue displaying their hard work in order to see the forum succeedding and so that members can find a relief  for their self before the final date for trading commenced.

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, magd said:

Of course, it crystal clear and obvious to everyone in the forum that a lots spammers or plagiarizers and paraphrasers has been wipe out.

But with enabling registration and linking account, with the coming of compensation payment in BTC, spammers may likely find the way back to the forum again.

Because their target is money not credible, good and useful work.

In view of that, I created this topic for awareness and a general call to take proactive measures in case to tackle repetition of such illicit activities.

19 hours ago, Digital said:

I think that is why the admins compensate members with a new payment for btc so that it can boost their morale to continue displaying their hard work in order to see the forum succeedding and so that members can find a relief  for their self before the final date for trading commenced.

Exactly, hence from the name "COMPENSATION PAYMENT" it's to cushion and inspire members just as you said @Digital to continue to give the best standard, quality work but not only quantity. And we wish and hope, the trading date set aside for the New coin should be a surprise day for all devoted and hard-working members in the forum.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Frank castle said:

@Guru2050 I have seen that the new payment system adopted within the forum is more fair and gives money according to the quality of participation, and this matter will give an incentive for everyone to innovate, excel, and give good information here

As matter of fact that's true @Frank castle. It's speak about nothing but the quality of one work, so let's keep working hard in accordance with the existing protocols to benefits from both payments. In addition this payment will not only be beneficial to members but the forum at large, as it's improving over participation and yielding good, constructive posts.

• +1 1

I participated in the previous campaign and it was good but not much. I think this campaign is more organized and the new payment method is better than before. And give only its worth. This is great here.Unfortunately, when the payment stops, a lot of members will stop here. It is bad that you write only for the money.

• +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 11:09 AM, Guru2050 said:

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

I can see what you mean with that. I read your post before and other posts talking about spam but I didn't know this could be in such a scale as this. We are talking about thousands of new posts that most are spam, I only feel bad for the good people that wanted to earn the airdrop and tried their best, because many good posts are deleted too as it is not possible to handle all the new posts that flood the forum.

• +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 10:09 AM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

I totally agreed on your post, however it would be a good thing to implement sort of a tour for beginners and for example limit their post to 5 a day or something. So they can think about the qaulity of their posts. 

• +1 2