Get Token When You Betting (LIVE Token) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Get Token When You Betting (LIVE Token)

TRON coin is a really good coin but it is not performing well right now. Also, I don't really like gambling cryptocurrency because I think that it is just a wast of cryptocurrency and of your time. You will never win with gambling, you'll always end up losing.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, Abdulrahman3 said:

If you want to bet and put an amount of money in order to gain an opportunity to win a larger amount if the result matches your expectation, then perhaps you will gain a greater profit if you use the same desire in the cryptocurrency market and you buy 6 currencies, for example, in a specific amount and wait for their price to rise, you may win This way many times more wagering on a football match.

You compare betting with invest in coin? :classic_dry:

On 1/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, Amelia23 said:

This is away to attract more people to a betting platform. I will say its a very good strategy for the bet company but its not a good way to goa bout having money as gambling is very dangerous and this might even affect your well being and emotions. The tokens worth is definitely very little and you wont really get enough form it

You probably saw that a lot of crypto gambling websites do same thing, that type of mining their own token.

14 hours ago, saqibmech said:

Yes I agree with your statement I also receive that's why I am tokens in my I trading work with the axiom I don't know why trip to talk and job it give me as I am I could not receive again this but only one time I had received is

Which game you play? Because there are few tokens, WIN, DICE, LIVE.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png