Russian section could be more active because of this... - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Russian section could be more active because of this...

Yes Russian section is very active and i think they are a lot of members there. Their posts have up to 10,000 replies and to say the truth i have never see that number in english section.

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Solex said:

India

India is not banned from participating in the campaign I think.

12 hours ago, rekter said:

Too bad there were lots of scammer activity coming from those places. Also the heavy use of the google translate rendered many posts incomprehensible back in those days, but i am not sure where that was coming from.

Maybe forum administrators detected all the fake accounts by using IP look up tools before restricting some countries from participating in the payperpost campaign but I think members from such countries can still exchange knowledge here. Regarding more discussions in the Russian section, I also believe, crypto craze and cryptocurrency adoption trend has done a lot.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, overkill11 said:

Russian speaking countries definitely has taken advantage of the cryptocurrency boom, having implemented and studied it. They have the edge because of how early they noticed the potential of crypto.

I am pretty sure that Waves was a big part of this adoption, as their ceo is Russian, and i am betting that Vitalik is a national treasure as well because he was born in Russia too.

• +5 1

I am very surprised that Ukraine is in the first place, and perhaps this is the reason why the Russian section is more active than the English section, and I want to add another reason, which is that the number of Russian members present in the forum is twice the number of people working in the English section

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to what I see, the activity within the foreign section is very good and acceptable, and the reason for the great activity within the Russian section is that this forum is of Russian origin and contains large numbers of active Russian members.

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

India is not banned from participating in the campaign I think.

That maybe true since i am not from that from India but it was clearly stated in yobit exchange site that countries like Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Philippines and Egypt are all banned from this campaign because 95% of them are low quality posters.

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Solex said:

That maybe true since i am not from that from India but it was clearly stated in yobit exchange site that countries like Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Philippines and Egypt are all banned from this campaign because 95% of them are low quality posters.

@Solex Where is India mentioned there ? Have you carefully checked what abbreviation denotes the specific country ? I have never seen "ID" is used to denote India. Most of the time I have seen ID is the abbreviation used to denote Indonesia not India.

126588186_Screenshot(26).png.593680642341daac975dbe607f069060.png

• +3 1

On 9/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, rekter said:

As you can see only Ukraine is higher on the adoption list. And when you think how many people there are in Russia, adoption will probably just keep rising in there.

This statistic actually came as surprise to me, as i thought i lived in a country with a high adoption but we are not even in top 10.

Mine isn't there either but I am not surprised it isn't. Clearly, day to day life, you will already know how engaged people around you are in crypto. 

Russia on the top of the chart. That explains why there are so much interest in the forum by the country based exchange (in Yobit), capturing larger part of the market will result in a very good volume for the exchange. I can see clearly in the Russian section, there is so much interest in crypto related topics and activities more than here; now this is clear.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Solex Where is India mentioned there ? Have you carefully checked what abbreviation denotes the specific country ? I have never seen "ID" is used to denote India. Most of the time I have seen ID is the abbreviation used to denote Indonesia not India.

126588186_Screenshot(26).png.593680642341daac975dbe607f069060.png

You maybe right about that mate but all my thoughts was that India was the country they banned from the campaign, thanks for that observation you have made and i will seek for more information about the other countries from the administration. Thanks for your time.

• +3 1

On 9/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, HodlKiddo said:

With my observations, I think the real reason why Russian section is on fire this recent months or days is becauee that there are a lot of banned countries from the last campaign that they also banned from this campaign. Maybe the most active people in the English section came from those countries.

Thank you my brother, that's exactly same to my own modest, personal opinion too, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Looking back earlier this year of 2020 when those countries were not banned from this forum, English Section was more active by then.

• +2 1

Happy to see that my country is included in that least , the best idea would be to really define who is suppose to be here, we at the English section, look at where we come from , not so much from Africa, but the Russian section is more active today than the English section.

This could be because some or most users who were here in the English section have been banned and some of the countries to.

Most of those of English section were doing the whole writing to get some satoshi. It was never for quality and since most of those have been eliminated then you can check on the Russian section its now more active.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 9/9/2020 at 11:01 PM, Solex said:

Fom my own point of view the main reason why the Russian forum is more active that the english language sections is for the reason that most of the countries that have high population in this forum like India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all banned from making use of this great forum and for that the number of the english language speaking section has to be less active and also remember some were banned recently while others went offline due to payment that was stopped since June but i believe those that went offline will come back since the payment in BTC will start counting from today which 09-09-2020.

I think thats is not the main reason because the Russian section was most active than English section since the forum was just getting started. 

Most of the russian citizens are aware of this cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because it is created from.thwre country which should tell us that many of them know of the existence of this forum which is why they are always active but when it comes to english section we are less active because some countries were banned and also some of the members are not working due to lack of payment but you can see recently the english section is also becoming more active since the bitcoin payment is back.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, HodlKiddo said:

think instead of banning their country, the devs of this forum should create more local languages to avoid those problems and that others may be given opportunities.

I think the devs are discussing of adding more languages to the forum because some days back there was a vote on which  language do we prefer added to the forum and I hope soon this will be implemented.

This may be a reason of more activeness of Russian section but i think there is also another reason that this forum belong to Russia. So there is more people on this forum then another countries. 

16 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I think thats is not the main reason because the Russian section was most active than English section since the forum was just getting started. 

That was initially and since the forum was created in russia people from the country will be much higher than the english language section but had it been those countries were not banned believe me this english section will be more active than the russian and despite there absence  we are still running things but just imagine almost 7 countries present now, you will surely see the difference.

This table statistics is actually very interesting and quite different from what i would have expected when i think about crypto adoption. In my opinion, i would have believed that Asian countries such as Russia would have been more likely to be on the top of the list, however they are rather low on the list. Also i did not think that developing countries such as south Africa would feature in such a list as well. It is interesting that Russia is very high on the list, but i think that the reason that the Russian section is more active is because this forum is of Russian origin and therefore the language barrier doesn't exist in that section. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 9/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

In my opinion, i would have believed that Asian countries such as Russia would have been more likely to be on the top of the list, however they are rather low on the list. 

I am not sure what you are talking about, Russia is almost in the top of the list. 

On 9/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Also i did not think that developing countries such as south Africa would feature in such a list as well. It is interesting that Russia is very high on the list

People who have unstable currencies in their own countries are looking at the cryptocurrencies and stablecoins for an alternative way to store wealth. Also Africa seems to have a lots of bounty hunters on different crypto campaigns so they are familiar with cryptos.

Edited by rekter

On 9/10/2020 at 12:38 AM, HodlKiddo said:

With my observations, I think the real reason why Russian section is on fire this recent months or days is becauee that there are a lot of banned countries from the last campaign that they also banned from this campaign. Maybe the most active people in the English section came from those countries.

Of course this is also one possibility when this forum allowed worldwide users then English section also have good traffic, but unfortunately few countries ban new registration stop for three months, so many members account banned, these all thinks negatively effected English section and loss his shine, so I don't think crypto adoption helps Russian section users growth, if this happen then why not Ukraine country users join English section.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Yes you are right about it because this is russian site so the activity of russian is more then the english section because this is their motherland language and they can easily understand it  and as for english section the people form whole world come and work their so they only make posts to get earnings .

I'm hope the middle east will accept crypto too there is many riches there and a currency that is digital will help many people to send the money back to home and help families and loved ones there but there is very restrict from officials and do not allow crypto togrow. Iran made it more easy but it is locked from the internet and difficult to have access to all people if they are not skill with online.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/9/2020 at 9:01 PM, Solex said:

Fom my own point of view the main reason why the Russian forum is more active that the english language sections is for the reason that most of the countries that have high population in this forum like India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all banned from making use of this great forum and for that the number of the english language speaking section has to be less active and also remember some were banned recently while others went offline due to payment that was stopped since June but i believe those that went offline will come back since the payment in BTC will start counting from today which 09-09-2020.

That's exactly what I was going to say, if we calculated the number of the members here depending on their countries we will find Russia in the first place, and let's be honest, in the English section, I noticed a lot of scam and plagiarism, and this forum is originally designed for Russians and English people, I mean if you can't speak Russian or English then you can't participate here

• +3 1

Based on my own view the reason why russia section is more popular than that of English section is because Russians are very good in knowledge of crypto currency they consume much of their time in the forum giving constructive post unlike English section where majority are only there to make money without giving much attention in making good post.

Maybe that could be the reason why this English section is not doing well and has less active members as compared to the Russian section  but I also think the other reason might be the effect of those banned countries perhaps many active members to this section came from there thus leaving only few who are still obliged from authorized countries. 

• +4 1

@rekter This is Pretty well intersting , this is really well to see that Russia on number 2 in this list .  we can consider other reason likes this forum is stablish in Russia as a result, due to use of local language we will see alot of good traffic their as compare to English section. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg