Russian section could be more active because of this... - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Russian section could be more active because of this...

On 9/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, rekter said:

Did you ever wonder why Russian section is on fire compared to english section?

You might find an answer fro 2020 Global Crypto Adoption Index

5f56ad462ca666de9c20cb51_Screen%20Shot%202020-09-07%20at%205.59.14%20PM.png

As you can see only Ukraine is higher on the adoption list. And when you think how many people there are in Russia, adoption will probably just keep rising in there.

This statistic actually came as surprise to me, as i thought i lived in a country with a high adoption but we are not even in top 10.

Really Russia section is on fire compare other countries in the whole of crytotalk. because the adoption level of Russia in crytotalk is higher than that of others countries that is why the Russia area is now on fire compare to even the English section. Much love mates, have a nice day ahead.

Thats something we alot had been not expecting for and there might be fire and here its just barely lit and its even hard to imagine that it will even change as we don't see much opportunity as we used to be and thats because of many people abusing this good peaceful forum.

The answer is clear without entering the link. The Russians are much more than us, and they are also interested in this world, unlike us

Your words are right. We are utilizing Google interpretation because of some spelling mistakes. The genuine significance of the post may change. We trust that we will reach in this gathering that there will be segments in all dialects and I realize that this is troublesome

First of all I would like to recommend you don't lose your heart as it is not the final table and if we keep on working harder than the next table would be ours.and I think we just fulfill our posted requirements we don't share useful and knowledge base stuff so that's fine the Russian section is more active than English one

For those who have already been in the Russian section ,so this forum main in is ,teach crypto to Russian and i always benefit from their wonderful information in that section .

That's something we alot had been nit expected for and the Russian are much more than us ,and they are also interests in this world .we hope that we will reach in this forum that there will be section in alk language and i kniw that this is difficult .

Its also shocking for me i was also thinking our country is on top on this table but the russian section and russian members are more active than we are so i think they are doing great work for their self and their country i hope we are also on this table on the next year because now in germany this website are also famous

It seems russian people are interested in crypto market very much, I should congratulate them. I hope they are making good money from the market, too because the interest doesn't necessarily mean to profit and as far as I know, it could even cause serious economical troubles for the country, as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Compared to other departments, there are more senior members in the Russian section, and thus the members there supply more good content compared to other departments.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, if we calculated the number of the members here depending on their countries we will find Russia in the first place, and let's be honest, in the English section, I noticed a lot of scam and plagiarism, and this forum is originally designed for Russians and English people, I mean if you can't speak Russian or English then you can't participate here.

Well, I think that the reason why the Russian are more into cryptocurrecy is just because there country is very linient when it comes to cryptocurrecy, and most of the English speaking countries are still yet to adopt cryptocurrecy in totality, so Russian know the importance of cryptocurrecies and so there adoption would continue to increase.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:39 AM, rekter said:

@HodlKiddo, @Solex

Good points, Too bad there were lots of scammer activity coming from those places. Also the heavy use of the google translate rendered many posts incomprehensible back in those days, but i am not sure where that was coming from.

Using of the google  translator is not banned or you can use it if you want so do not think that it will make your account worse and do not tell the people these things so that they can afraid.

18 hours ago, RoyalHouse01 said:

Using of the google  translator is not banned or you can use it if you want so do not think that it will make your account worse and do not tell the people these things so that they can afraid.

image.png.c1f19759478572849078d956f758bb18.pngI am referring to posting rule nr 8. From: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

Please read the rules. Currently i don't have time to report the zero value accounts and rule violations myself because i am busy IRL studying and working, but i am hoping i get some free time later.

I think it's an interesting analysis, but I think the main reason about this is because of the widespread availability of cryptocurrencies in Russia, as far as I know.

Most crypto companies and exchanges are from Russia even cryptopia the hacked exchange, yobit and even cryptotalk are from Russia, so yes Russia is one of those countries where crypto geeks are found most.

The statistic clear shows how crypto has impacted in the lives of people and gradually becoming the matter of interest for peoples. Though Russia has proven to be the top country in utilizing the cryptos, many countries are emerging to be the one and following the path. However, the stats might be different at current time, but if the adoption of crypto is made global, then the list will be expanded further and cryptocurrency will stand as the primary gateway for digital money globally.

• +4 1

Wooww how interesting this post, the truth is that I had no idea that this survey existed and the truth is that I see Venezuela very high in the top, anyway for us it is important to give the right value to all people so that we can see in the sections that we traffic more results, it is up to us to see what we are doing to reach the next level.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I was really surprised by the results of the statistics. The Russian language department is more active than the English language department very clearly, although the number of countries that speak English is much greater

• +5 1

In my openion the main reason of the Russian is more active is the english language because most of the countries are associated with this forum due to the English language .

• +2 1

These statistics you show here are a very important reason and clearly demonstrate why the Russian section is more active than the English section and if we add to this that Ukraine and Russia are bordering countries and that this forum is native to Russia it becomes even clearer. 

Hello my dear friend With all due respect to all languages, I think that the forum imposes foreign language as the mother language and considering it the language that most people can speak so that there is no confusion and this is a positive thing and we should not look at this aspect, but we must look at the importance of the wonderful site by allowing all members to join it from all over the world without prejudice. Thanks to all my brothers from all countries All love and appreciation  ...

I did not know about how well Russia is adopting crypto currency. I know of so many things that Russian is very intelligent in technology especially in hacking and seeing this is no surprise. This might be wgu the forum and yobit is based in Russia

Many Russian institutions and companies agree with you that accept the use of cryptocurrencies, and this is what helped the spread of cryptocurrencies significantly in those countries. My country is also not among the ten and first countries, and government are trying to fight cryptocurrencies.

Russian section are more active then us because there are lots russian member. We are less then them. We have to be more active. Its our responsibility to contribute to the forum. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

• +1 1