Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

@Calvinprivathank you for deriving my attention over this discussion and right over I can see different comment about the number of spammers that may increase due to the new payments of satoshi per rate. 

To my opinion regarding this system and how to tackle multiple accounts. Of course the number of registered users will increase and number of multiple accounts will also increase. The Moderators are aware of it and they have planned for the best way to tackle this users. Spammers are very smarts they may appear in different nickname and also their writing styles. We have caught a of spammers and we are able to catch them only when we reads some pages and saw some repeatation of post then we marked that posts and found the original source. Sometimes when we suspect a post then we use some online tools that will help us detect those spammers were it shows how many percentage of post was plagiarized.

Some spammers using multiple accounts can be detected through some certain  ways like:

1. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

2. If an account receive high reputation while he contributes nothing either by creating some topic then this member maybe suspected as a spammer were evidence is needed after proper investigation.

3. Monitor there visitors into their Profile if a users always visit that profile checkout they might  followed each other in other to easily accesses each other accounts.

4. When a profile contains high number of reputations try to read it's contents and know how much useful it was if it is useless and don't deserve that reputations then this guy can be suspected as a spammer or multiple Account user. 

5. When a post was useless containing big grammers this account should be suspected as a spammer that plagiarized others contents to create his own post.

This are some experience I have within the forum and some tips I can share it with you. @KURTAULI @SilverF  @Malcolm. @Maaz sultan @Zaino34 @Ridam @magd @Honny143i have my colleague that I can call so that he also shere out some tips over this discussion.

Edited by Babubu609

36 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I will need your support (opinions) wherever i find any account which i think they have the same writing style so that we can discuss together to find more. evidence.

@Calvinpriva No worries, I am always with you guys. According to mutual sharing everything will be going well. In order to help busiest moderators to sort out the things clearly, it is our responsibility to let them know to keep this forum clean. Wait, I am still collecting more evidences now. I will surely let you know(secretly 😜) ! 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

Thank you for writing this. This happened to me when i reply to a topic when a member asked if he will be banned for using same internet in two devices that have multiple accounts. I replied according to what the forum rules says about multiple accounts, but i received -5 ratings.

• +2 1

I would request you who ever reading that please follow the rules and always use only one accounts because we want to see this type of payment all the time. But these activities can ruin your opportunities but ours too. So, as a good member you should follow rules and give rates according to their content.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Some spammers using multiple accounts can be detected through some certain  ways like:

1. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

2. If an account receive high reputation while he contributes nothing either by creating some topic then this member maybe suspected as a spammer were evidence is needed after proper investigation.

3. Monitor there visitors into their Profile if a users always visit that profile checkout they might  followed each other in other to easily accesses each other accounts.

4. When a profile contains high number of reputations try to read it's contents and know how much useful it was if it is useless and don't deserve that reputations then this guy can be suspected as a spammer or multiple Account user. 

5. When a post was useless containing big grammers this account should be suspected as a spammer that plagiarized others contents to create his own post.

@Babubu609 I really congratulate you on explaining this issue in more detail. I believe by following the steps you have listed it will be much easier to track and detect spammers accounts. Working together and reporting them we'll help the forum to work safely.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva No worries, I am always with you guys. According to mutual sharing everything will be going well. In order to help busiest moderators to sort out the things clearly, it is our responsibility to let them know to keep this forum clean. Wait, I am still collecting more evidences now. I will surely let you know(secretly 😜) ! 

@Whited35 Thank you so much! Yap, we should help the moderators because they are more than busy. Hope you will get the evidence, I know you are good at that.

• +2 2

It is very bad for members to create fake accounts to give their main accounts positive points, because this matter will cause chaos in the forum and I think that supervisors should find a solution to this matter if it happens.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Creating fake accounts in order to give himself/himself positive reactions is bad or I should said is cheating. So let's report any account that always post useless contents and received likes for each of his post. So that the moderators can do thorough investigation of the account for proper penalty.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

7 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Thank you so much! Yap, we should help the moderators because they are more than busy. Hope you will get the evidence, I know you are good at that.

@Calvinpriva It's good Friday. I can find spare time to collect the more evidences today. I have already reported against multi accounts and they are banned now. At least, some of us (older members) are good at detecting the similar writing styles so for that reason, I also expect your help 😊

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Marks33 said:

Creating fake accounts in order to give himself/himself positive reactions is bad or I should said is cheating. So let's report any account that always post useless contents and received likes for each of his post. So that the moderators can do thorough investigation of the account for proper penalty.

Ofcourse that it always considered as cheating. That's why there are rules againsts those multiple accounts for a single person. Aa I revisit this forum again, I believe there are less multiple accounts that are still active today than before. And that's a good thing for cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

I also we must see this kind of problems again . this is well if new account should be passed through KYC processer .

or payment in bitcoin for new user's should be blocked , a New user only able to got payment by talk token .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva It's good Friday. I can find spare time to collect the more evidences today. I have already reported against multi accounts and they are banned now. At least, some of us (older members) are good at detecting the similar writing styles so for that reason, I also expect your help 😊

@Whited35 Good work friend, let me try my best maybe i will catch even a single spammer 😂. As long as we are working together this will not be hard as i thought. Let me check the reporting page first!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@

This are some experience I have within the forum and some tips I can share it with you. @KURTAULI @SilverF  @Malcolm. @Maaz sultan @Zaino34 @Ridam @magd @Honny143i have my colleague that I can call so that he also shere out some tips over this discussion.

@Babubu609  I agree with the points you have mentioned. I have seen many such cases where people are getting high reputation in low quality post. So now it's our responsibility to monitor such issue and aware admins about it. If we do work collectively, we can minimise such works here for sure.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/9/2020 at 11:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

You are right about it @Calvinpriva, spammers are becoming a trouble these days .No matter how good posts we make ,spammers give us negative rates,well most of them and as you said they will use multiple account to give rates to their main account posts.I think security to access this website should be increased.This is the only quickest way to get rid of spammers. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

10 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right about it @Calvinpriva, spammers are becoming a trouble these days .No matter how good posts we make ,spammers give us negative rates,well most of them and as you said they will use multiple account to give rates to their main account posts.I think security to access this website should be increased.This is the only quickest way to get rid of spammers. 

You are right @Flying11Horse there is one member who suggested about a simple KYC security so that we can throw all spammers out of this forum. Spammers will never dare to give their real details to the moderators!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Eventually they will soon be brought to book and face penalties if they refused to stop multiple accounts, rating unnecessarily and other illicit acts. It's not longer a news that these kinds of activities perform has greatly been reduced to the barest level. It takes a whole one week for the post to count, so I think we should not to be worried they will uncovered such members.

• +1 1

Yes there are some members who has more react than their post sometimes I think about that from where more react comes so yes it's possible that they provide such a great post that's why they get more reactions because if a spammer do this so moderator will already know about that and will be ban..

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

there is one member who suggested about a simple KYC security so that we can throw all spammers out of this forum.

I don't think kyc can help to catch all multiple accounts users but it can help in reducing the numbers of multiple Accounts. Because there wi be some users that can steal or borrow ID card to to kyc and still use that accounts.

6 hours ago, Ridam said:

So now it's our responsibility to monitor such issue and aware admins about it. If we do work collectively, we can minimise such works here for sure.

Yes using this tips I provided will help to reduce the number of those members that are here to scam the forum and we can help in reporting them.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

I don't think kyc can help to catch all multiple accounts users but it can help in reducing the numbers of multiple Accounts. Because there wi be some users that can steal or borrow ID card to to kyc and still use that accounts.

@Babubu609 you're right kyc not catch 100% percent multiple accounts, but few percent of spam accounts reduce, security wise this kyc feature really useful, because every time buy new phone submit new I'd card its some difficult process, and you and other members always observe spam activities, maybe 50% spammers controlled.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Babubu609 you're right kyc not catch 100% percent multiple accounts, but few percent of spam accounts reduce, security wise this kyc feature really useful, because every time buy new phone submit new I'd card its some difficult process, and you and other members always observe spam activities, maybe 50% spammers controlled.

Thanks for understanding my point, there are many exchangers that I have knew to using kyc to catch multiple accounts users that registered in that exchangers but still they got scammed by some scammers. Actually those scammers are too smarts to be predicted at all points.

On 9/9/2020 at 9:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Sure we need to cooperate together in order to discover those with multiple accounts who giving self positive reactions and sometimes can give others negative reactions. 

• +1 1

Cheap and cheat positive ratings is a clear violation whether on the receiving or giving end (in terms of creating multiple accounts), the moderators are placed on the forum for such activities and are equipped with special features different from the members on the forum. I don't think we need to worry with that as long as one isn't violating any them. Just give quality posts and it automatically attracts reputations.

• Useful or interesting 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

22 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I believe by following the steps you have listed it will be much easier to track and detect spammers accounts. Working together and reporting them we'll help the forum to work safely

Thanks for the appreciation all the way that are the tactics I used to catch those spammers and everyone might have different ways of catching spammers. My colleagues @Whited35 and @Ndayebo8 they are also doing the best they can to show there contribution to catch and immediately report to the moderators.

On 9/9/2020 at 9:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right Of course there will be some spammers who try to get money by using bots, but we all know what happens so some country who try to sue such things they are ban for life from this forum so its better to stay safe and work properly, i mean we are still waiting the talk token so lets not get in trouble with satoshi payments,

• +1 2

@Calvinpriva Strict security is needed against this multiple accounts users. The devs should have make some plans on house to deal with this scammers and we the users we need to help out but this scammers are very wise. How can we catch this users?