Guy's let's grow Cryptotalk Forum for more Signature Campaigns. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Guy's let's grow Cryptotalk Forum for more Signature Campaigns.

Anyone who knows Bitcointalk forum knows this, they have many signature campaigns and i think it's because they have many members (though they've decrease). But their signature campaigns are very profitable because they pay good amount and you need to have a full member rank or more to earn good.

Do you believe if Cryptotalk forum will keep growing we will have many signature campaigns and the earnings will increase? (more earnings, more rules). I want to tell you one thing, yes we will have MANY signature campaigns but we need to be very patient. We are now less than 300K members so we need to introduce cryptotalk forum to our friends so that we can increase and attract advertisers (Don't forget Talk token price will depend on advertisers) and advertisers needs millions of traffic.

Just imagine, now you have 1000 posts and advertisers maybe are ready to pay you $15 weekly as full member to rent your avatar and signature! Now, if you will be patient and keep growing with the forum until it reaches 1M members! How many posts would you have? What would your rank be? And how much your signature space and avatar will be worth to an advertiser? Now you got me. So be patient and help the forum to grow for many benefits.

Don't worry, we can reach million members in one year if we will advertise Cryptotalk forum together as one team! Let's put hatred aside, put the jealousy of rank aside, and work together because we will all benefit. Just follow the forum rules and you will be a Cryptotalk forum member until to the end! Invest in Cryptotalk forum, invest in Talk tokens.

Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns!

Signatures.JPG.2a37780190004cb5f2932e882dc17005.JPG

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 9

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It will be very profitable for both forum and the members who are doing hardwork. And to reach 1m useful members we have to wait long time and we can increase our rank to legendary and earn more money from signature campaign. So, introduce this forum to every friend and give them opportunities to people who want to learn and earn crypto.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you, my friend, we have to be patient and continue working in the forum to make it bigger and push it to continue as well.

I heard that the price of the talk code was supposed to be set at the beginning of September

The delay in announcing the price seems to have caused some members to reduce their activity

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Izeal said:

It will be very profitable for both forum and the members who are doing hardwork. And to reach 1m useful members we have to wait long time and we can increase our rank to legendary and earn more money from signature campaign. So, introduce this forum to every friend and give them opportunities to people who want to learn and earn crypto.

Well explained and you are right. When we will manage to reach 1M members it would be very profitable for both forum and members because the number of advertisers will increase as well. We need to promote to many of our friends because 1m members are a lot, but by a team work we can do it quickly.  

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

That is true,on this forum is our responsible to work together as one family thelp to advertise cryptotalk to friends and all relatives by not thinking that if we invite them to cryptotalk they will be rich or more profitably than us let's keep jealous aside an work as a team to bring improvement to this forum 

Good point. It's good to invite them so that we can be benefit together. Everyone will have more profit according to their hard working and their value after a longtime hustle! So we should not be jealous.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Roan said:

I agree with you, my friend, we have to be patient and continue working in the forum to make it bigger and push it to continue as well.

I heard that the price of the talk code was supposed to be set at the beginning of September

The delay in announcing the price seems to have caused some members to reduce their activity

That's true! Some members are now less active because the date to open Talk tokens trade has been shifted to 15 October. Just keep posting because as a senior member, I know cryptotalk forum since I joined! They always cares for their members. Just be patient and there may be many benefits when the trade will be live.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

We are already having some signature campaigns in this forum. It is only a matter of time before other campaign managers pick up on this forum. For now we should strive to improve ourselves to show that this forum is worthy of the campaigns' time, money and effort.

And remember that even without signature campaigns we are already being paid here for posting so we should make improvements on our posts even now.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

19 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Signature campaings in here depends purely on the quality of cryptotalk posters and popularity of this forum.

In btctalk, a high position (even legendary) doesn't guarantee the place on the campaign. Who ever gets in is decided by a campaign manager and they accept only quality posters.

Most expensive campaigns are letting in only very high quality posters with lots of knowlegde on various subjects. Advertisers accept those because those are trusted members of that community and they don't want crap posts being associated with their brand.

And like @kyoukage01 said, we have some campaigns, not paid with btc though.

Edited by rekter
cut
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I know everyone want earn extra money so all follow these instruction and help to increase our community, because if our community increase then we received good campaign opportunities like bitcointalk forum, so I totally agree with this proposal and I do my level best, and share this forum my possible ways and I hope everyone join this forum members increase campaign👍.

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

hey dude ,  Can you explain bitcointalk compaigns and how we can join , profite from them ? i tried to understand how they work but its difficult somhow, thank you . 

• +1 3

Yes we can grow this forum together and attract advertisers. When we reach 1000,000 members i will celebrate for sure because it is a big number. What am trying now is to work hard so i can be benefited when more campaigns starts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

@Calvinpriva Maybe, forum administrators are working very hard to ban the scammers. The case is quite different on this forum. We can expect the more members here but scammers come with multi-accounts to get the wrong benefits. I am pretty much sure CryptoTalk forum always wants to welcome the real members with constructive ideas. Case is utterly different on Bitcointalk forum. I do not think they ban the multi accounts of BTT forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

@Whited35 You are right. Many spammers have been banned from cryptotalk forum because the moderators needs real members. Now i got you BTT has millions of members, there would be many spammers if their moderators will not ban them.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

53 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 You are right. Many spammers have been banned from cryptotalk forum because the moderators needs real members. Now i got you BTT has millions of members, there would be many spammers if their moderators will not ban them.

@Calvinpriva BTT forum is becoming more commercialized platform than an actual online forum. If you participate in some discussion threads, there will be mostly irony words from some members. So many moderators but I do not think they are controlling the chaos. At least moderators on this forum are controlling everything according to forum rules.  

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva BTT forum is becoming more commercialized platform than an actual online forum. If you participate in some discussion threads, there will be mostly irony words from some members. So many moderators but I do not think they are controlling the chaos. At least moderators on this forum are controlling everything according to forum rules.  

@Whited35 Many bad words and i have saw them! But the members are still active without any punishment. Something i wonder most about bitcointalk, how do they trust many members to give them BTC loans while it's just a forum?! Do they have a tracking system or what?

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

It would be Very good opportunity for us if we able to join signature campaign in this forum but unfortunately in this forum signature campaign not yet start.. I think this forum authorities dont want to open signature campaign in this forum like another forum.. So we must need to wait till the moderator Don't active it                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

hey dude ,  Can you explain bitcointalk compaigns and how we can join , profite from them ? i tried to understand how they work but its difficult somhow, thank you . 

@iloveyobit You just need a high rank from full member or more and you will earn good. There are different signature campaigns in bitcointalk, you can earn from $15 weekly to $75 according to the signature that you have joined. To have a high rank in bitcointalk it's easy! 

Bitcointalk ranks!

btt.JPG.ea8483082774fd075d445a9eab6537b9.JPG

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

50 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@iloveyobit You just need a high rank from full member or more and you will earn good. There are different signature campaigns in bitcointalk, you can earn from $15 weekly to $75 according to the signature that you have joined. To have a high rank in bitcointalk it's easy! 

Bitcointalk ranks!

btt.JPG.ea8483082774fd075d445a9eab6537b9.JPG

What about the method of payment, do you get paid by the dollar or only through currencies and you convert them later and sell them on the platforms, thank you for the information you have already provided.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

The moderators have proved for all of us that they have good strategies ! and i really believe in that we will see more good strategies here in the near future! and the signatures would be really a great chance for all of us to earn extra profits! but it may take a long time to see these new strategies because now they need to make their own talk token's project success..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are absolutely right. The increase in the popularity of the CryptoTalk forum and the increase in the number of members registered in this forum, it's a positive for all members and they will make more profits by working in this forum, for me try to attract the largest number of people to register in the forum By posting on Facebook and also I invite some friends to work on CryptoTalk

• +1 3
  • +3 1

The forum is increasing it's growth everyday and new members are coming to the platform. And personally I'm introducing the Cryptotalk forum to the groups in Facebook and telegram to promote from my side.

Talking about signature campaign, they have started. We will see more signature campaign in coming days from different platforms. So we must be working wisely for forum and more and more campaign would be collaborating with us in near future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I believe cryptotalk will become biggest forum cryptocurrency in the world , cryptotalk can use for every thing like studying about crypto , or getting for cryptocurrency , 

• +2 2

I hope to open signature campaigns in this forum so that everyone can earn more money like the bitcointalk forum. This may take some time because the forum is growing and currently there are some good bounty campaigns.

On 9/9/2020 at 5:58 PM, iloveyobit said:

Bro these signature campaign are only for for bitcoin talk their is recently 2 active campaign on cryptotalk if you want to join there campaign i can help you inbox me for them.

• +2 1

I have been working within the bitcoin talk forum for a long time and it is a very good forum and it contains a large number of signature campaigns and I am sure that this forum will become better than it if we cooperate together so the more members we will have a greater opportunity to contain signature campaigns that pay large sums

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/8/2020 at 6:46 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Anyone who knows Bitcointalk forum knows this, they have many signature campaigns and i think it's because they have many members (though they've decrease). But their signature campaigns are very profitable because they pay good amount and you need to have a full member rank or more to earn good.

Do you believe if Cryptotalk forum will keep growing we will have many signature campaigns and the earnings will increase? (more earnings, more rules). I want to tell you one thing, yes we will have MANY signature campaigns but we need to be very patient. We are now less than 300K members so we need to introduce cryptotalk forum to our friends so that we can increase and attract advertisers (Don't forget Talk token price will depend on advertisers) and advertisers needs millions of traffic.

Just imagine, now you have 1000 posts and advertisers maybe are ready to pay you $15 weekly as full member to rent your avatar and signature! Now, if you will be patient and keep growing with the forum until it reaches 1M members! How many posts would you have? What would your rank be? And how much your signature space and avatar will be worth to an advertiser? Now you got me. So be patient and help the forum to grow for many benefits.

Don't worry, we can reach million members in one year if we will advertise Cryptotalk forum together as one team! Let's put hatred aside, put the jealousy of rank aside, and work together because we will all benefit. Just follow the forum rules and you will be a Cryptotalk forum member until to the end! Invest in Cryptotalk forum, invest in Talk tokens.

That's really good suggestion, this forum even if they'll stop paying us today, it will continue to have many benefits from us, so all we have is to support it in order to enjoy its benefits later. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2