Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!!

Actually I don't have such idea about copy and paste post I can't comparison of these posts but hope I will be able after some time to understand what is a spam post then I will report to the moderator sometimes I see post similar but I can't take decision on that because if I report a good user then it is not good..

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, very detailed information!

In a way, it is the responsibility of each person to comply with the rules of the forum to make it a pleasant place.

And so the moderators would not have as much work and could combat spam much easier.

It is also part of our responsibility to report accounts that are spamming or offending others users, we can all help make this forum the best!

This is a very brief overview of the rules of the forum as it will help the new members to get acquainted with the rules so that they will not get banned or suspended from the forum.

• +3 1

Recently a lot of spam has been spread due to a lot of new members registering.
But moderators are working hard to clean up the forum.
We must help moderators by reporting violations on this forum.

I honestly have more than 170 publications between responses to threads and posts and posts, I have never copied anything from anyone, each and every one of the words that I have written have come from me under the experience of the last years in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have deleted more than 70 publications and it does not seem fair.
I understand that there are many people copying and pasting without writing on their own, but I know many other people in the same situation as me and it seems a bit unfair.
In all my posts I have tried to add value to the topic of the thread and I think that more publications have been deleted than they were really due

• +2 1

report the spammer or give them negative reaction, and this supports the reputation of the forum in addition

• +1 1

It's really a necessity to report plagiarism, spamming and posts that are a product of copy/paste, but while these is being recommended, it's also worthy of note that people still use these as a form of revenge and retaliation. 

I really don't blame any one when they report me or other members only if his report is true and it's against the rules of the forum like copy past and duplicate posts or any other,but if it's reporting just like that without reason this is a big problem 

It is right mate we don't need to blam the scam reporters.Because they only report the scammers.Those people who steal someones else ideas and hardwork.So they should to report them.They are right in their own mind.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

He should know that if he scams he will be removed and plagiarism is similar so if they do this they should stop and think about how bad they behave. A big congratulations to the members that report these people.

5 minutes ago, Baba abdul said:

He should know that if he scams he will be removed and plagiarism is similar so if they do this they should stop and think about how bad they behave. A big congratulations to the members that report these people.

Yes and its our work equally to work collectively in making this site conducive for all of us and help the moderators to dish out the spammers in any group in the forum by reporting them to the moderators

• +3 1

Thank you for such usefull topic concerning spammers from this Forum. We really needed something like this for the community to open their eyes and start taking measures against them.

With your and everyone's help we can build a better forum by reporting those that violate such forum important rules to keep it with an healthier enviornment for both us (old users) as well as new users.

This is our home and we learn more not wasting our time by reading meaningful topics instead such copy paste spammed topics / posts.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is not bad to report a plagiarism bevause it is a scammer and we want this to free any such activites and i hurge amind and moderators should not tolerate with such users

On 9/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, Solex said:

Yes partner and believe me most of those spammers are the ones who come for earning alone after which they leave the forum and I like the way moderators updated the forum by removing less active members.

I do not agree with you the admins are not removing peoples based on the recent activity but the members are being removed due to their own bad deeds that makes the forum a spam place.

• +4 1

You have presented very good information in front of us.  This information is very useful for all members.  Not only new members make mistakes but also many old members make mistakes.  We will all abide by the rules of the forum.  I will refrain from copy paste, double post, cheating, multiple accounts.  I will respect all the members.  And members who violate the rules of the forum must be reported.  Because it is the responsibility of a good member to report any wrong doing.  So we should all not blame any reporters,

@Babubu609

• +2 1

I always tool time before posting any thing I read the content of topic and try to memorise it for better reply. Then I post my comment. After that I start reading above comments and check what they wrote. I go to first page of thread and look into other pages for plagiarism. I always find plagiarism members who is huge danger for forum. Because they are not eligible for reward and then I look into spammers. But they are easily identify. For newbies I always share what I know about forum and insist them to check rules & regulation. 

• +3 1

This is extremely important to take note for beginners as they should know these kinds of things before staying longer on the forum so they know what things could work out or not, being them aware where to start is important so they wouldn't get to a mess.

• +3 1

Although I am unaware of the way you qoute the names of the users, I think it is the best way to let people learn and do each things by themselves, that is the only way to make forum more useful

If you are reported by a member don't be upset because it is the duty of every member to grow the forum to be a better place and to report content violators so that the forum can be free from from spamming post . 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:57 AM, Cleaner said:

So we should all not blame any reporters

If you really meant what you are saying then you will leave freelly in this forum without having problems of receiving warning points. This will be a good respect for all members when they practice that.

Indeed you are right there is no need to blame and hate the scam posters because this will help this forum tidious from any harmful post and poor content and it will enable fraudulent leave this forum. 

On 9/7/2020 at 7:42 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mon_7_09_2020_07_21_38.thumb.png.ef40179c0870141a4bb2946001e56a2a.png

Hi friends! Good day to you all. Today I am coming up with this topic to express my feelings and share some advice on what is going on within the forum from some members. It really sad when we received warning points, or get indefinite banned after been reported in the about forum section from some of your collegues.

Some users are really reported for some certain reasons like:

1. PLAGIARISM: Copying of another person's ideas, text or other creative work, and presenting it as one's own, especially without permission; plagiarizing. Even if it's not illegal, plagiarism is usually frowned upon. Copy from one, it's plagiarism. Copy from two, it's research. 

Right in this forum Plagiarizing posts of other members to form your own post instead of learning to create it yourself is Plagiarism.

Note: Creating posts are very easy you don't have to get yourself worried in creating your posts. All you need is to read carefully the topic of the post try to grab something and say your opinion. If you don't understand it try to create post of asking some part you don't understand or learn from other replies to create your own posts/topics.

Copying from others contents directly or by changing words will lead to banned try to avoid that try to be a good user. Me and you are equal we receive same payments then why violating the rules. If you are reported for this reason of course you are guilty and everyone has right to report for this in this section via this link

👇

🙏👇

I will use this medium to show my appreciation 🙏 to some of this users that contributes with great effort to see this forum clean and to our great moderators that are always busy to considered our report. @Whited35 @Babubu609 @Babubu609 @rekter.

@Honny143...

Be warnned don't use this medium to show hatred by sharing them negative reputations because the moderators are looking at all activities manually be noted.💓👌

YOU ARE WELCOME ONCE AGAIN YO CRYPTOTALK.

Thank you for this wonderful and interested post and I really learn from it. Very crucial at this initial stage of Learning moment on how to post good information to the forum.

Edited by gbest2020

We should not blame the reporters of scamming and plagiarism. This is not their fault. There are many members who post not effective and Quality of their post is also not good. They must be stopped and reporting them is one of the way to stop them.

• +2 1